Looking to join an account

DeletedUser

Hi,
I'm looking to co-play with an already-existing account in a decent position, preferably already or very close to nobling. I play from 9:00 - 23:00 but these times can change by a couple of hours either way if I think you're good enough to to change my sleeping pattern for... :lol:

I don't ask for much, other than that you have a fairly good grasp of the game and your English language skills aren't too shabby. For more details please skype me: Kelthrow_tw

DeletedUser

I remember your suicided troops on our village :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehe, no hard feelings dude. I was moving onto another account which subsequently didn't work out. I'm guessing you are part of Magik Mushrooms? I think it's fair to say that some of your tactics were underhand when clearing a member of our tribe... I had some troops lying around and, quite frankly, your account was rather hated by the tribe at that time.

DeletedUser

Well, as I understand it you had a player that was playing on the account who is now widely hated :lol:
Anyway, stuff happens, I hope I haven't done any irreparable damage!
Good luck buddy

DeletedUser106038

I thought there must be a reason as to why such a nub could be #1.
Back on topic, after a horrendous amount of bumps.

i transfered all my gamer skills from the past 14 years to this game. those include games like travian and stronghold kingdoms.

that and i have leet hax. (read: i am online 18 hours a day :icon_redface: )

bumpity bump

DeletedUser

i transfered all my gamer skills from the past 14 years to this game. those include games like travian and stronghold kingdoms.

that and i have leet hax. (read: i am online 18 hours a day :icon_redface: )

bumpity bump

Pssh. Gamer skills. I saw you play MW3 :p

Bumpity humpty dump.