Looking to pick up an account

DeletedUser

Id like to play W53.

Willing to take on any account that isnt lagging too far behind.

Experience:
Played since W4, and have at one time or another, been in the rank 1 tribe on each world played. A solid player overall, always in the top 100, one time in the top 20. Would probably be higher if I actually bought a premium lol.

Havent ever really played under the name menetheren. If you would like more details on experience, feel free to message me.

I will be loyal to the tribe that gives me an account, or if a player offers me the account, I will do my best to honor any personal wishes the player has for the account

Do not want to coplay

DeletedUser26422

Instead of waiting, might I suggest just starting, lazy.

DeletedUser

wow.
some people really are lazy.
Of cause he doesnt come with any proof. :p

DeletedUser

I told you anyone who wanted could mail me for more detail.

Also, I tried starting, but this world is closed for new players unless you have a premium.

DeletedUser

It has infact closed. I did myself try to join the world but with no luck ;)

DeletedUser

I told you anyone who wanted could mail me for more detail.

Also, I tried starting, but this world is closed for new players unless you have a premium.

Do a survey, badabing badaboom done :icon_eek:

Your in W53 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ive done a number of surveys and never once have I received the pp for them. I am honestly not sure what Im doing wrong. I even use accurate info.

The last two I did

Offer Started Status
Make your thoughts count
Reward: 72 Premiumpunkte
Usual waiting time: 48 minutes
27 days ago
Offer clicked - Participation is being verified
Report problem

Share your opinion and win a Nintendo Wii
Reward: 48 Premiumpunkte
Usual waiting time: 37 minutes
27 days ago
Offer clicked - Participation is being verified
Report problem

DeletedUser

I only have 5 dollars on paypal, I need 99 more cents lol

Anyhow, Im still looking

DeletedUser44153

I have a RL friend who is interested in joining the game. He currently doesn't have premium but I was going to gift him some points. He has an account for TW, but is not active on W53 (obviously). How does the premium pt access to a world work? Do I gift him the points in W53 as I normally would then his overall acct gets them and he will be able to join? How many pts does it cost to join a closed world? Thanks for the help, sorry for going OT, this thread seemed like it already had most of the info I needed.