Looking to rejoin.

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Some may remember me, some may not. I used to be in w17 (1.6mil points, 174 vills) in Wisdom, I'm looking to rejoin, I left I think almost a year ago but I am back and active.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jmarr. :)

Edit: Maybe I should rephrase, I was in Wisdom, I'm looking to rejoin in any tribe, I hold no bias. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't believe so, I left this world an fairly decent terms, I had a family emergency and had to go, did I do something to you?

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that BoH (former HaV, which is former Wisdom) could use some active members. Please try to ask for an account on our frontline...

DeletedUser

Haha, jumping into that sounds fun, and there's nothing I love more than a good battle. Who would I mail?

Slytnt

:icon_cool:
Haha, jumping into that sounds fun, and there's nothing I love more than a good battle. Who would I mail?
I don't think that MM_HUN is quite sure on their inactives ahah. :lol:

DeletedUser

Jeohosophat is in charge since she made her succesful coup against Inty and his merry band, so I'd suggest you to drop her a mail directly. There are no dedicated recruiters on an endgame world like this.

DeletedUser

Jeohosophat is in charge since she made her succesful coup against Inty and his merry band, so I'd suggest you to drop her a mail directly. There are no dedicated recruiters on an endgame world like this.
Alright, sounds good. Thank you very much. :icon_smile: