Looking to return to world 56!

smivers

Lovely bunch of guys you.

W2V, your the only guys, I've never fighted. I want to tesy myself, lets say ;)

Whats the harm in that?

DeletedUser

You? Test yourself? You've ran from every previous time you've fighted, generally citing that 'this game isn't as important to you in comparison to all you serious people out there'. :icon_wink:

smivers

How did I run, obviously you are mistaken. I stayed on the Kalzip account and fighted until 4 villages. Ask Albanian, or any other person who knew me close enough. Maybe I wansn't succesful in my attemps, but how many people do you know who could hold off 3 tribes, multiple players, whilst tribeless? No support or anything? LOL!

I'm not going to sit here and argue over my ingame skills either.

I'm hoping to get an account, if not then its a shame, but o'well.

DeletedUser

Exhibit 1A (and B and C to back it up). I'm sure going further back would reveal more, as would those involved (damutant in RW?) know more, I'm just the guy who dusts the applications and polishes the dishonesty off. :icon_wink:

smivers

I still stayed and fighted. Did I not? And people trash talk on forums all the time. The damage is done in the game, the skill is there. I may not of been succesful here but on other worlds I have, and I've fought many great players, ask around, I can take you personally to a few if you wish?

Only way I'm going to find out if I can do it in this world is if I get an account, if not well, I'm not too fussed.

DeletedUser95593

Someone give this guy an account. He is pro and needs to teach big, bad W2V a lesson.

DeletedUser

I don't know. If you don't tag, is it still considered fighting? (Past tense; fought)
You've already had several accounts. But by all means, get a fourth chance, put the hurt on W2V, I'm sure we'll have a great challenge. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser102104

How did I run, obviously you are mistaken. I stayed on the Kalzip account and fighted until 4 villages. Ask Albanian, or any other person who knew me close enough. Maybe I wansn't succesful in my attemps, but how many people do you know who could hold off 3 tribes, multiple players, whilst tribeless? No support or anything? LOL!

I'm not going to sit here and argue over my ingame skills either.

I'm hoping to get an account, if not then its a shame, but o'well.

I was there too.
Fought until he was about 200K or less. Holding back vs MoM and RW I thought we gave a heck of a fight. Could've of been better if my sniping would of worked. :icon_rolleyes:

I can get you an account Smivers.