Looking To Take Over/ Co-Play an Account On W41

DeletedUser

I'm a fairly experienced player, now with this alias, however I've played since W5, with top 500 rank success in W14, W18, W30 and a couple of others, all with different accounts (Yes I lack in evidence for this but I left those worlds a long time ago).

Anyway the past is not important. I've acquired many skills in my time playing the game, from the very basics, to more advanced strategies and fit into most tribe set-ups well. I've played in Democracies that have worked as well as Dictatorships etc. and am willing to go into any scenario in the game.

I can co-play or I can take an account over if needs be, but I'm active none the less and aim to get back into the game on a higher level. My requests are simple:

If I take over an account completely, the account must:
- Not be completely cleared and about to be nobled. I'm happy to play on the front lines of a war almost immediately, but gaining an account thats pretty much finished anyway is pointless.

Whether Co-playing or taking over the account, it must:
- Have a relatively good set up, i.e. troop counts, internal Village structure and ennoblement positioning for its newly acquired catches.
- Be ready for me as soon as possible.
- Be part of a good tribe, no mass recruiters or novice tribes please.

I'm able to snipe pretty well, and with some extra practice I'll be back up to full capacity shortly. I can backtime, send pretty fast trains and all that sort of stuff, but find the start up of the game pretty boring. Ideally I'd be hoping for a week or so to aclimatise to the account and the Christmas attack breaks look to be a perfect time to do this.

Please if you wish to ask me any questions or anything, then by all means let me know by either contacting me on skype: tw_vorago or PM me on the forums.

Thanks a lot for reading etc.
Elbon Prodigy