Looks like your luck has run out

DeletedUser

Congratulations Wuke/PnP! As your grand prize you win a future date with Dvader/the darkside is coming. LOL

Doesn't matter who's coming, we've all been at war for months. We don't rest and are always ready.

mordecairule

So much hate from so many people :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I personally feel that everybody should be required to use their ingame name for that world. Would probably be easy to program.

Everybody sneaking in their 2 cents without having any ingame percussions is bad politics.

Its like getting a threat letter from a terrorist who has a mask on. Big Bad and tough behind the camera but not willing to put himself on the line.

Mayby if there were ingame repercussions we would have less people stirring the pot and more people eating the grub.

DeletedUser

I personally feel that everybody should be required to use their ingame name for that world. Would probably be easy to program.

Everybody sneaking in their 2 cents without having any ingame percussions is bad politics.

Its like getting a threat letter from a terrorist who has a mask on. Big Bad and tough behind the camera but not willing to put himself on the line.

Mayby if there were ingame repercussions we would have less people stirring the pot and more people eating the grub.

QFT! I think it is a great IDEA

/me puts it in suggestion box.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaMouse404

So true, that's why I always post as me even when the chips aren't even in my favour :(.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser3967

On UK server, i'm pretty sure to join forums, you have to use your IG user/pass to log in/register...

DeletedUser

Take it as I am the journalist of my area. Cant take the risk of retaliation because of the things I see and want to share to the world. Too many warriors here... and we doesnt have any global protection for the freedom of speech in tribal wars. Thats why I must keep the secret. I think its fair.

DeletedUser

Take it as I am the journalist of my area. Cant take the risk of retaliation because of the things I see and want to share to the world. Too many warriors here... and we doesnt have any global protection for the freedom of speech in tribal wars. Thats why I must keep the secret. I think its fair.

Don't really see how it's fair. Most of us use our in-game name's and don't really care about retaliation because we all have the mindset of settle it on the battlefield if it bothers you that much. You on the other hand hide behind a name therefore it seems you don't have much confidence in your capabilities as a player.

valk

None of your business. You haven't answered my challenge, how is it that the rank 1 tribe is full and war-less?

1.) im refusing to have a conversation with somone who is too scared to reveal his own name. :lol:
2.)well it is my business really if im going to have a conversation with somone.
3.)Its not really a challenge its rather more of a question

DeletedUser

Journalists are supposed to be impartial. Anonymous posters always have an agenda.

DeletedUser

1.) im refusing to have a conversation with somone who is too scared to reveal his own name. :lol:

Isn't this getting a bit old?

valk said:
2.)well it is my business really if im going to have a conversation with somone.

True enough, but you tend to choose to answer almost every time. I feel left out :icon_cry::icon_cry:

valk said:
3.)Its not really a challenge its rather more of a question

Good to know. I'm sure we all care.

DeletedUser

even though you're hiding, most things you say wouldn't be used as offensive. the only slightly provoking thing ive seen here is what cele says. about vader.