Duplicate Loot Assistant: Change Resource Counting and "C" Purpose

Scorpianhead

Reaction score
I know some people love the Loot Assistant "C" function to farm res, but I personally hate it, and never use it. With other people farming, that value is never accurate.

aa33b980a44ab6c59db14dee3e166c74.png

As you can see in the above picture, the two barbs were farmed at the same time, very different res production, but both are empty. One would never use the "C" for this, and you would just ignore the lootable resources.

My suggestion is to implement a second possible feature for the resource values and the "C". Users would have the choice between setting LA to:

A. Current System: All possible resources
- Report with no scouts is ?
- Report with scouts all possible resources based on pit production
- "C" sends enough haul capacity to completely loot

B. Alternate Choice: Resources in village when last looted
- Report with no scouts is 0/0/0 if the village was completely looted
- Report with no scouts is ? if village was not completely looted
- "C" sends enough haul capacity to loot the resources that were last scouted

As most people send LA rounds at staggered rates, sometimes resources accumulate in villages, and having this alternate way of showing information would show barbs that are stockpiling. This feature would be of similar value to those that send raids a couple times a day and those who farm all day, making this a feature that does not give advantage to the coplays and all-day active accounts.

Or just let me completely disable the resource and "C" columns, I personally never use them. Maybe someone can point out some usefulness of this current system too me, but I see it as a completely obsolete feature when players around you are actively farming.

Scorpianhead

Reaction score
B. Alternate Choice: Resources in village when last looted
- Report with no scouts is 0/0/0 if the village was completely looted
- Report with no scouts is ? if village was not completely looted
- Report with scouts is 0/0/0 if the village was completely looted
- Report with scouts shows resources left remaining in the village at the time of plundering,

- "C" sends enough haul capacity to loot the resources that were last scouted
Forgot to add additional clarification to the suggestion.