Loot Assistant (Tsalkapone)

ILIEKSOUP

Reaction score
Hi all, this has probably come up before but I'm curious if anyone has had trouble utilizing this script.

I'm trying to send attacks every ~30 minutes or so give or take, but 30 minutes after I send my first round of the day only a few out of hundreds are listed. I've tried messing around with the settings multiple ways to no avail.

Is this because attacks need to land on barbs before they will reappear on loot assistant? Is there some kind of work around?

Thanks!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi all, this has probably come up before but I'm curious if anyone has had trouble utilizing this script.

I'm trying to send attacks every ~30 minutes or so give or take, but 30 minutes after I send my first round of the day only a few out of hundreds are listed. I've tried messing around with the settings multiple ways to no avail.

Is this because attacks need to land on barbs before they will reappear on loot assistant? Is there some kind of work around?

Thanks!

I highly prefer the updated ntoombs la enhancer over tsalkapones one. That one is the one most used nowadays.

Code:
javascript:$.get('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancer.js');void(0);

ILIEKSOUP

Reaction score
Awesome thanks.

Edit: Actually that is the script I was using. Still having same issue

Last edited: