Loot resources

DeletedUser

Sup everyone I have a question about Alternive income. I try co complete the mission but because I cannot loot any resources I get no ''complete'' tried several times hitting same barbarian and well nothing happens-.-

DeletedUser

Sup everyone I have a question about Alternive income. I try co complete the mission but because I cannot loot any resources I get no ''complete'' tried several times hitting same barbarian and well nothing happens-.-

Not sure if you're serious. Though I'm gonna imagine you are...this is a no haul world. Meaning you can NOT farm any resources off surrounding barbs. You're better off stoping whatever troops in production you have or buildings and just keep constant resource ques up. Though you're probably just trolling unless you haven't been around since 2010 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser111495

Yeah i have had the same problem, whys the resources all gone ;(

DeletedUser

lol yh I understand the problem.... Got this Alternative income mission as well I have attacked another village(was bored<3) but now the mission wont go away or complete so stuck in one of the stupid missions.

just a heads up posting these questions in this community is not a great idea because so called ''hardcore'' players will react like the post above.... tbh you being raid leader of syn you are kinda more pro so I think you can figure between 'wanna bee' and forum troller :D

Byebyebirdie

So are the mods going to fix the mission? Because not being able to get this might mess up unlocking the next ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So are the mods going to fix the mission? Because not being able to get this might mess up unlocking the next ones.
They will fix it eventually. I think I remember this happening on W71, or maybe that was just the plunderer/looter awards. However long it takes won't matter too much as everyone is affected so no one will get an advantage or be at a disadvantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no advantage, well one of my m8's is an extremely I-unlocked-the-mission-while-you-didn't-super-gay-guy..... .... SUPER ANNOYING

DeletedUser

no advantage, well one of my m8's is an extremely I-unlocked-the-mission-while-you-didn't-super-gay-guy..... .... SUPER ANNOYING
Ok but I was assuming that no one could get it cause no one can haul :|

DeletedUser

yh same and it piss me off because I was raid leading in gw2 and suddently some smart ass jump in channel and scream like some chicken guy on fire.... is it a bugg or something how can you unlock something when it clearly say you need too LOOT RESOURCES.... :D :D

note that my 35 melee train did wipe that 100 man blob..

DeletedUser103865

What exactly are you going to kill?
If they are playing properly they will have no troops and you can't farm them
You should want them to keep growing but just a little slower than you so you have a good noble target close for later
Everyone with OD is a playing wrong, no other way to look at it