LosT shows no love for TDE family.

DeletedUser

Lol, it was a good movie though. I admit. All I ever asked of you was to stop recruiting in k47. You wouldn't. Anyway, you're right, this should be a fun winter. :)

True :) and the only reason we recruit there is you recruit in k37 :) but this is the reason for all wars, leaders or member dont not agree about things :)

You are a good tribe, and we will wish you good luck and have a clean war with you :) happy christmas :)

//king dragon

DeletedUser

I noticed you've been attacking them this past week or two, good luck LOST and good luck TDE on fighting 82nd+Lost.

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides. TDE proved their worth against 82nd even if most of the people thought they would fail,because they are a family tribe( i was one of them).i think War with Lost came to them in a wrong moment so it will be a difficult one for them, but i wish them luck because they grew to me XD. anyways, no matter what the outcome of this war will be i advise you to disband other family branches and create one tribe consistng of best members in the entire family.cheers.

DeletedUser

Lol, it was a good movie though. I admit. All I ever asked of you was to stop recruiting in k47. You wouldn't. Anyway, you're right, this should be a fun winter. :)

haha who is talking! as i can see LOST is not stoping to move in to other K's to! so don't talk like that cos you are doing same thing as TDE f.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser83558

Just WOW.

This is the kind of attacks that they send:
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
8.6%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Deesse
Village: Can I have this dance? (764|380) K37

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: AR32
Village: 37-71-24-SE (772|385) K37

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

level 9 wall here is the publicized for those who don't believe anyone can really do this...
Really not kidding

I'll give ya a second to let this sink in...
...REALLY...I was against the ropes (from thisGood Nuke from TDE, which in all honesty was a legitimate nuke, which we had yet to see from TDE, put it in the history books)...really, awaiting support, planning on sniping the nobles that were 2+ hours out because I was online for them to send EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR ATTACKS. Knew which ones were nobles. Knew the rams following this noble weren't nobles... but still assumed I couldn't do anything in my situation but snipe...Clearly they will destroy themselves before I can destroy them ;)

KC-THE-KING

Last edited:

DeletedUser

could it realy be a fact that ar32 never faked a real noble....?
and I thought he was an experienced player^^

....my mistake :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

could it realy be a fact that ar32 never faked a real noble....?
and I thought he was an experienced player^^

....my mistake :icon_rolleyes:

O sorry I thought the same there for a moment...

Anyway, let´s make a nice war now. Play fair and may the best tribe win. ;)

DeletedUser

If you were faking nobles, wouldn't you fake 4 instead of 1?

DeletedUser83558

I hope you guys are serious about that fake noble because if the other 3 nobles he sent are any indication I would assume that he sent that one as one of the four he meant to land. Seeing as he only has three more on the way. I could be wrong though, seeing as I am inexperienced.

DeletedUser

I'll let you wait and see what more is coming *L*

But really?? Never have faked with nobles?? Thats just sad =(

And Im a girl, so whats going on in my mind when I send my attacks will only I know :icon_biggrin:

And what's the fun in attacking when a player is offline? I like challenges *L*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOST knows my opinions, besides being roped into a war by 82nd. Some much better decisions could have been made, particularly considering LOST's entire border with TDE exists solely because of a merge.

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd LosT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 27
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,350
Side 2: 238,442
Difference: 179,092

image.php

Good luck TDE, always rooting for the underdogs, and the stats have been in your favour against 82nd the entire time. Also, King Dragon, LOST has been actively focusing on TDE for upwards of two weeks now, they just waited to declare.

Why is 82nd in that list???
We never asked their help to fight T.D.E (Not that I am aware of it though)

Where is T.D.E3 in that list?

DeletedUser

Yup,that is sad...that you are so n*$bish to fake with one nobleman.
You are my hero ;) CHAMUS!

yeah, it's noobish to fake a train, when it only costs 1 packet
and would make the defender stack that one village

/sarcasm.

gl to both sides,

and tde, I don't think 82nd is dead yet so don't get all cocky and post videos of a guy dancing before being punched in the face. :)

DeletedUser

yeah, it's noobish to fake a train, when it only costs 1 packet
and would make the defender stack that one village

/sarcasm.

Ohhhh...I see...we should all fake with ONE NOBLEMAN...that would WORK FOR SURE!

DeletedUser

Here you go Shar, the real stats for the last week. :icon_rolleyes: Let me assure you all, 82nd and LOST are marked as allies, but there is no communciation or coordination between the 2 tribes.

Side 1:
Tribes: LosT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 386
Side 2: 342
Difference: 44
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 28
Side 2: 2
Difference: 26
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,327,620
Side 2: 1,503,650
Difference: 823,970
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 134,427
Side 2: 10,235
Difference: 124,192
image.php

DeletedUser

No communciation between you to? do you belive it yourself? LosT just slip on the button and invite some members? yeeaa right :) and i belive on the santa to :) good hunting :) we have :)

//King dragon

DeletedUser

No communciation between you to? do you belive it yourself? LosT just slip on the button and invite some members? yeeaa right :) and i belive on the santa to :) good hunting :) we have :)

//King dragon

Its been said before, the mere happenstance that 82nd and Us (LosT) are both attacking your tribe is purely coincidental. They are two separate wars, and really we don’t even need 82nd to attack you at all. Sure it helps, but your tribe would fall either way.

To sum it up, you sir are wrong if you think were in this war to work together with 82nd. Nothing against 82nd by all this but just clearing a point.

Last edited by a moderator: