LosT shows no love for TDE family.

Raizinz

I can also admit that the recruitment of the LOST players that started the TDE F and Sike war could have been handled differently. But I do not konw alot about the situations that triggered the events so I will try to not comment on them.

DeletedUser

Cavey, Cavey why you keep on going over and over about silaking thing?
You keep on saying 'you let me have my villages' how come?
Do you even realised how long I have been away from the game?

Lets focus in those few villages I had or have in your main K just for a bit. Let me say it like this: Even if it was all lost attacking me you wouldn't be able to noble them all, why?
for a very simple reason and that's time, why time? cuz that was the only thing i need to make lost to lose all their troops over them without me losing any of my villages for months.

No i'm not just been cocky, this is how i have would done it if i was there and had time to defend.

I would simply use a very simple strategic to avoid losing troops unnecessarily by making lost killing their own troops on spiking and pre-nobling before your nobles hit, and whenever I lose a village I would simple retake it back within the same second of losing it so your supports would be my defence and cuz my villages wouldn't have any walls, I would simply nuked your D troops in my villages (cuz most of people tend to forget to recall their supports on time).
I would I have never counter attack you ever, I would simply focus on staying online 24/7 and make lost lose all their nukes while I am retaking every single villages you managed to noble cuz I can do that just like that.

And about TDE come on King dragon you keep on going around with those noobies thoughts of 'If you recruit anyone I am warring even if they aren't on my claims list, they will be consider refugee' and honestly I can rely understand people throwing things like that in someone else inbox cuz that is a straight junk mail but well picking wars for that reason alone will most likely see you begin for diplomat relations later on (only my thoughts) so learn how to pick wars before you jump into one that you can't win.

KG I thought you've learned lots from my tips during the time I was in w39 but it seems like you are a slow learner.

Oppss I'm on forum again... exams and essays are almost done :D

DeletedUser

i already had forgotten how much i hated people who open theire mouths before catching up with events
and getting theire facts straight..

how does nap'ing with lost and attacking gods. reflect that they werent on our claim list?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i already had forgotten how much i hated people who open theire mouths before catching up with events
and getting theire facts straight..

how does nap'ing with lost and attacking gods. reflect that they werent on our claim list?

hmmm obviously you don't know me.

let me break this down for ya this way and if you have any doubts go and ask your king about it ok?

Ask him who taught him how to play .net server, yes, I said taught!

don't talk to me if you don't know what to say cuz I can't stand small thinkers... please go check that with KG otherwise bring some fresh arguments to the table.

the name is silaking but some friends call me WOOD CUTTER, I will guess you don't wanna find the reason behind that.

so please skip my posts or just add me on skype so I can abuse you properly without warnings.

DeletedUser

aww. what a charming ego.
just one problem.. it aint big enough to hide ur lack of counter arguments. : )

honestly, i dont care who u are.
now come at me with something real.

DeletedUser

aww. what a charming ego.
just one problem.. it aint big enough to hide ur lack of counter arguments. : )

honestly, i dont care who u are.
now come at me with something real.

this is my skype: johnkariem

DeletedUser

Hi John , long time no speak, you and i know that Lost could easily have taken your villas and started to do so, UNTIL OA asked us to leave you alone, part of the agreement to leave your villas alone was the alliance between the 2 tribes (i have the mails between kekoan and OA which confirm these facts) you are a good player but your time is now very limited and was so at the time LosT started to attack you hence the reason OA requested us to not attack you.

I would never doubt your ability to play this game, and I'm sure you could have done exactly as you say IF you had had the time (after all you are almost as good a player as yours truly:icon_wink::icon_biggrin:) , fact is you didn't and still don't due to RL , i congratulate you on your devotion to your education, but as to whether you could have fought us off ,the answer due to the facts above is simply NO not at the time , hence the reason OA asked us to leave you alone and then forged the complete crock of an alliance.

Its all immaterial now, SIKE has recruited a big chunk of LosT so we will never know if SIKE are as good as they profess to be, shame really it would have been a good war if things had been a little more equal, SIKE will implode in the near future, its a fact, some of the players you now have in SIKE will see to it, i know Ive seen them do it to LosT, remember Ive said this because i will undoubtedly gloat in a spectacular fashion when this happens .:icon_wink::icon_biggrin:

Love

cavey

DeletedUser

Cavey, Cavey why you keep on going over and over about silaking thing?
You keep on saying 'you let me have my villages' how come?
Do you even realised how long I have been away from the game?

Lets focus in those few villages I had or have in your main K just for a bit. Let me say it like this: Even if it was all lost attacking me you wouldn't be able to noble them all, why?
for a very simple reason and that's time, why time? cuz that was the only thing i need to make lost to lose all their troops over them without me losing any of my villages for months.

No i'm not just been cocky, this is how i have would done it if i was there and had time to defend.

I would simply use a very simple strategic to avoid losing troops unnecessarily by making lost killing their own troops on spiking and pre-nobling before your nobles hit, and whenever I lose a village I would simple retake it back within the same second of losing it so your supports would be my defence and cuz my villages wouldn't have any walls, I would simply nuked your D troops in my villages (cuz most of people tend to forget to recall their supports on time).
I would I have never counter attack you ever, I would simply focus on staying online 24/7 and make lost lose all their nukes while I am retaking every single villages you managed to noble cuz I can do that just like that.

And about TDE come on King dragon you keep on going around with those noobies thoughts of 'If you recruit anyone I am warring even if they aren't on my claims list, they will be consider refugee' and honestly I can rely understand people throwing things like that in someone else inbox cuz that is a straight junk mail but well picking wars for that reason alone will most likely see you begin for diplomat relations later on (only my thoughts) so learn how to pick wars before you jump into one that you can't win.

KG I thought you've learned lots from my tips during the time I was in w39 but it seems like you are a slow learner.

Oppss I'm on forum again... exams and essays are almost done :D

If I had listened to your tips I had not had the honor intact;)

The predecessor of you was a man of honor and justice, it is his words that guide me in a world full of lies and points horny players.

Do you remember him?

And second, so we have not started a single war, not our fault that our enemies running and hiding. and it had you known if you had not left the world;)

//King dragon
T.D.E

vegascardnut

Are you ever going to accept the invite to Sike Jeremy? Its been outstanding for DAYS now? Or are you going to continue to play both sides and eventually pick whichever one suits you best?

DeletedUser

Why are you asking if it's been outstanding for days?
You clearly know that it has.

vegascardnut

Why are you asking if it's been outstanding for days?
You clearly know that it has.

And you avoid the two most important questions of all. So what of the invite?

DeletedUser

The invite is there for now. You'll know what I do when I do it.

gompers

Are you ever going to accept the invite to Sike Jeremy? Its been outstanding for DAYS now? Or are you going to continue to play both sides and eventually pick whichever one suits you best?

Is that enough Question Marks for you?

Do I need to point out that you've just picked a side that best suited you after playing both sides or was that just understood.

vegascardnut

Do I need to point out that you've just picked a side that best suited you after playing both sides or was that just understood.

I never played both sides. I got an invitation and it was accepted 2 seconds later. Big difference from an invitation that has been outstanding for 10 days.

gompers

So you were on one side, then when that side was losing you switched to the other side.

One of us doesn't understand what it means to play both sides.

Hint: It's you.

DeletedUser

The 'terms of my invitation'?
I believe that's already been covered a little bit in another thread.

vegascardnut

So you were on one side, then when that side was losing you switched to the other side.

One of us doesn't understand what it means to play both sides.

Hint: It's you.

I was warring TDE not Sike. I was told by an idiotic LosT leader that LosT and TDE were going to be NAP/Allies which I profusely disagreed with. I then left LosT and immediately joined Gods. At that time Gods was not in a war with Sike, so how is it I played both sides if I left LosT to join a tribe that still gave me the freedom to fight the war I wanted to?

gompers

I was warring TDE not Sike. I was told by an idiotic LosT leader that LosT and TDE were going to be NAP/Allies which I profusely disagreed with. I then left LosT and immediately joined Gods. At that time Gods was not in a war with Sike, so how is it I played both sides if I left LosT to join a tribe that still gave me the freedom to fight the war I wanted to?

And then you joined a tribe that at the time had an NaP with TDE, the tribe you wanted to keep fighting against which just so happen to be at war with the tribe you had just left a few days prior.