LosT shows no love for TDE family.

DeletedUser

I was warring TDE not Sike. I was told by an idiotic LosT leader that LosT and TDE were going to be NAP/Allies which I profusely disagreed with. I then left LosT and immediately joined Gods. At that time Gods was not in a war with Sike, so how is it I played both sides if I left LosT to join a tribe that still gave me the freedom to fight the war I wanted to?

ACTUALLY, you left LOST because Razor and Herb got kicked and they asked you to. You're kind of their bitch, if you hadn't noticed.

vegascardnut

ACTUALLY, you left LOST because Razor and Herb got kicked and they asked you to. You're kind of their bitch, if you hadn't noticed.

Check the time Razor and Herb left, then check when I did. If its for the reason you claim it is, then why didnt I run into their arms alot sooner? Your facts are a bit skewed mate.

DeletedUser

Check the time Razor and Herb left, then check when I did. If its for the reason you claim it is, then why didnt I run into their arms alot sooner? Your facts are a bit skewed mate.

It is what I would have done if I was the same sort of player as you :icon_rolleyes:
If you went to Gods. sooner, LosT and T.D.E would have had more diplomacy sooner, because you are the main person nobody liked in either LosT or Gods. That is why you didn't run in to their arms sooner, I suspect.

Also, you likely were passing Razor information on LosT whilst you still had contact with the members there...

DeletedUser

Subject
The invitation of the tribe Dead Gnomes of W39 has been withdrawn (new) Feb 17,2010 22:54

:lol:

DeletedUser

Subject
The invitation of the tribe Dead Gnomes of W39 has been withdrawn (new) Feb 17,2010 22:54

:lol:

Haha, must have needed the room to send an invitation to someone else, I'm sure they're nearing the cap when you figure in any other outstanding invitations.