LosT shows no love for TDE family.

DeletedUser

The LosT Boys aren't much for words. This should do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is that Queen sporting the red berret? its 1 fulgy beeeetch. lol (rofl) :xmas tongue:

DeletedUser

oh new war did 82nd ask you to help!? i wold not be surprised cos they can win on their own!

best look to T.D.E. f. it will not be easy to fight 2 top 5 tribes!

DeletedUser

love the tropic thunder shout out :p

82nd didn't ask for help, if you haven't noticed Lost has been attacking TDE for a long time now :)

good luck Lost :)

DeletedUser

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

nice video, now here's some facts:

Side 1:
Tribes: LosT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 2
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,501
Side 2: 10,235
Difference: 115,266

image.php

DeletedUser

Last week? damn it, i belive they declare war today? have i miss something? ;)

Think this is more right... or?

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LosT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 15,995
Difference: 15,995

image.php

//King dragon

DeletedUser

yeah, i guess you're right, I'm sure you didn't really want those other 27 villages, although you've got it the wrong way around, we took 4 villages off you.....you resorting to doctoring stats to make yourself feel better now?

i'm actually scared shitless that you're gonna start attacking me with nukes from all your 1500 point barbs

DeletedUser

yeah, i guess you're right, I'm sure you didn't really want those other 27 villages

i'm actually scared shitless that you're gonna start attacking me with nukes from all your 1500 point barbs

King dragon OD Attack Rank: 18. (2,988,901 score)
yodinator OD Attack Rank: 86. (1,745,600 score)

Funny, my 1500 barbs are aggresiv then ;) i realy love tw stat :)

//king dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

you really wanna go down the stats path? in a tribe where MORE THAN HALF of your nobles are from barbs?

or are you planning on fighting the war all by yourself?

Lost
OD Attack Rank: 2. (71,155,284 score)

T.D.E
OD Attack Rank: 7. (35,071,337 score)

DeletedUser

No :) i only answer on your threat that you tell me you are not afraid for MY "barbs village" so i show you static between us :) i dont say LosT is a bad tribe, i only tell that you should not talk about things you not fix youself ;)

OD Attack Rank: 2. (71,155,284 score)

T.D.E Family
OD Attack Rank: 7. (55,406,486 score)

Do i think is more correct, or do you only count in the other 2 tribes when you take a village? ;)

//King dragon

DeletedUser

LOST knows my opinions, besides being roped into a war by 82nd. Some much better decisions could have been made, particularly considering LOST's entire border with TDE exists solely because of a merge.

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd LosT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 27
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 59,350
Side 2: 238,442
Difference: 179,092

image.php

Good luck TDE, always rooting for the underdogs, and the stats have been in your favour against 82nd the entire time. Also, King Dragon, LOST has been actively focusing on TDE for upwards of two weeks now, they just waited to declare.

DeletedUser

LOST has been actively focusing on TDE for upwards of two weeks now, they just waited to declare.

wrong....we've just been cleaning up our backyard....

we haven't focused on anyone....yet

DeletedUser

Dearest Colpo,

Get your facts straight. We have focused on TDE,Prowl,Fame, and Fury. And actually, just cleaning out k47. We haven't even tried to noble up in 37 to this point. You're not in this tribe, you're not in this war, you're not anything to do with this. 82nd didn't ask us for any help. TDE simply wont quit forming new tribes to keep recruiting all over our area. That is the reason for this war. Maybe you should find a thread that you know a little about before you spam this one.

P.S.

We're not 82nd.

And king dragon,

Do you really think this is going to be a first round knockout? Really? Okay. Lets see what you got big boy.

DeletedUser

wrong....we've just been cleaning up our backyard....

we haven't focused on anyone....yet

Mate, I have several friends in your tribe who I keep in constant contact with.:icon_rolleyes: I bet you weren't aware that LOST has been asking us for an alliance as well, just in case we get through T-T and have a border. :icon_wink:

Likewise Kekoan, you just said you weren't focusing on TDE, and then wrote that you were. Double entendres don't work when you're not smart enough to use them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dearest Colpo,

Get your facts strait. We have focused on TDE,Prowl,Fame, and Fury. And actually, just cleaning out k47. We haven't even tried to noble up in 37 to this point. You're not in this tribe, you're not in this war, you're not anything to do with this. 82nd didn't ask us for any help. TDE simply wont quit forming new tribes to keep recruiting all over our area. That is the reason for this war. Maybe you should find a thread that you know a little about before you spam this one.

P.S.

We're not 82nd.

And king dragon,

Do you really think this is going to be a first round knockout? Really? Okay. Lets see what you got big boy.

No i dont think that :) but you allways think so high things about yourself so i think that movie was like you :)

i think we can se forward a fun winter, wish you good luck :) and happy hunting :)

//king dragon

DeletedUser

Lol, it was a good movie though. I admit. All I ever asked of you was to stop recruiting in k47. You wouldn't. Anyway, you're right, this should be a fun winter. :)