LosT shows no love for TDE family.

DeletedUser

you guys can call sike big bullyies and that they play cheap but in the end it doesnt matter, just take a look at the map and see how much land you have lost. so why dont you guys stop complaining and try to do something other then whine on the externals.

DeletedUser

you guys can call sike big bullyies and that they play cheap but in the end it doesnt matter, just take a look at the map and see how much land you have lost. so why dont you guys stop complaining and try to do something other then whine on the externals.

Nobody is saying that. We are just calling them up after all their lies about trying to approach T.D.E.F to be friendly and then calling them backstabbers, when really they approached T.D.E.F, threatened them, and then called them backstabbers whilst refusing to listen to anything K.D would say. Big difference.

And it is hard for anybody to fight them when they recruit everybody they are meant to be fighting :lol:

DeletedUser

Why is Sike playing the victim card when an ally declares war on them two weeks after doing the EXACT same thing to LosT again?

Becuse SIKE is a good tribe with good member, the only fault they do is to have Xander0607 as there leader, SIKE and T.D.E Family got good relationship before Xander0607 start to talk bullshit, GooglyEyes123 has right with that he write about,

T.D.E Backstabb SIKE? only a fool belive on that bullshit, SIKE walk into the war to kill LosT, and they start to recruit LosT members in our area and the lost members that attack us,

So SIKE, save your face and kick Xander0607 so hard you can and be a tribe that world 39 can belive and trust on again!

//King dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

Maybee it's time to close this flaming thread down as the war Lost - T.D.E is no more?

DeletedUser79785

Well as far as I know, and this maybe all i know so please no bashing on me for putting my two sense in. I thought the LosT Sike war was started over a cluster of well placed and well build barbs that lost thought they owned because it was there member who went inactive.

It was there fault because they didnt noble him off fast enough and when villages become barbs then i do believe that they are anyones game. I do not have knowlage of who LosT was allied with or who they are now. (other then the =BK= family because i have a spy in there and they had/have a shared forum.) All im saying is that if people are saying that Sike is a bunch of A**es who backstab everyone im going to say wrong because they have given me a chance and every one in SIKE!.

Sure you can say they recruite everyone they are suppost to fight but then why is the people Sike fighting joining them, its not to spy because these people are taking part in the war. So you cant point all fingers at Sike.

Like i said before im just saying what i know about the war and how it started.

p.s.if you allied with the =BK= F i think that says alot about who you are allied with.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well as far as I know, and this maybe all i know so please no bashing on me for putting my two sense in. I thought the LosT Sike war was started over a cluster of well placed and well build barbs that lost thought they owned because it was there member who went inactive.

lol thats logical way of thinking

DeletedUser

It was there fault because they didnt noble him off fast enough and when villages become barbs then i do believe that they are anyones game.

That's the usual procedure for clans who hold alliances. Clan A informs Clan B that their player has gone inactive and barbarian, and Tribe B informs their members not to noble those villages. In return, Clan B can ask the same of Clan A when it comes to their inactives respectively.

It's been done long before this world. :icon_wink:

Raizinz

It was there fault because they didnt noble him off fast enough and when villages become barbs then i do believe that they are anyones game. I do not have knowlage of who LosT was allied with or who they are now. (other then the =BK= family because i have a spy in there and they had/have a shared forum.) All im saying is that if people are saying that Sike is a bunch of A**es who backstab everyone im going to say wrong because they have given me a chance and every one in SIKE!.

Sure you can say they recruite everyone they are suppost to fight but then why is the people Sike fighting joining them, its not to spy because these people are taking part in the war. So you cant point all fingers at Sike.

Like i said before im just saying what i know about the war and how it started.

p.s.if you allied with the =BK= F i think that says alot about who you are allied with.

Thats what I thought at first as well. Found out later that they had been planning the first Op for a couple months or so....

DeletedUser

Quite simple really, the villas were ours , SIKE did not inform all their members and family tribes that those villas were ours , they were not barbs when SIKE and SIKE! started taking them, again SIKE broke an agreement, then denied that SIKE! were part of them , etc etc etc ,same old familiar story. Soon as we attack the villas (which were ours) that SIKE! had taken , guess what ? Yup SIKE decide to help their little poorly stocked basher tribe out. Strange thing is we stood to our end of the bargain and let Silaking keep his villas right in the middle of our main K, then again , we keep our word unlike some.!

Raizinz, what exactly do you mean by this ?

Thats what I thought at first as well. Found out later that they had been planning the first Op for a couple months or so....

Raizinz

Cavey,

Before the declaration (and this is in my point of view), a player in LOST went inactive. We waited and waited for Lost to internoble them as it was the right thing to do. At this time, Sike! memebers did not know of the war that was brewing. We got the word that we could now noble the barbs that were left from the Lost player going inactive. We started claiming and cross nobled a couple of times. And if I remember correctly Sike! got to them first. Once Sike! nobled the villages (from 2 Ks away as at that time we were centered in K54,K55, and K65) Lost decided to noble them back from about 1-10 hours away by noble. Kinda hard to noble barbs aint it? You should ask T.D.E F. for some tips...

Anyways, tensions grew and grew and Sike! had enough. We supported the villages that needed it and sent troops at the villages Lost had tried to take from us. At that time Lost proceeded to think that since Sike! was taking villages from them that they could take villages in their land that had been there a long time before the situation got out of hand. Leadership of either Sike or Sike! contacted the leadership of Lost about the matter and it was said again and again that the barbs were free for all to noble by Lost officials. So Sike! proceeded nobleing the barbs.

Now at this time, Sike was obviously getting ready for war. And tensions in Sike! were very high to go to war with Lost asap. As Lost continued to noble back the barbs that they had taken AFTER Lost's leadership said that they would not be re-nobleing the barbs. So there is alot of cross nobleing going on and the leadership doesnt really care. But the members are infuriated with Sike! (which we kinda liked). But back to the point. After I got word from one of my friends in Sike that the war between Sike and Lost was starting I jumped to a conclusion.

That conclusion was that Sike! had started the war because it seemed as if all the tensions between Sike! and Lost was finnally coming out. After the declaration, I was talking to the same friend (no names will be mentioned) about the war (still thinking that it was Sike!'s fault) and found out that the Sike leadership had been planing the war for quite some time.

I hope that answers your questions.

RaiZinZ

DeletedUser

First off Raizinz, you don't need to use font tags for ever paragraph, you just need one set.

We got the word that we could now noble the barbs that were left from the Lost player going inactive. We started claiming and cross nobled a couple of times.

Second, sorry, but I personally find that as BS'ing LOST. Now, I don't know how long you've played the game, but since the first eight worlds on the English servers opened, it has been a generally accepted function of alliances that tribes keep exclusive claims over barbarian villages so long as they inform their allies about it. As I said before, Tribe A informs Tribe B that Player C went inactive and barbarian before he could be inner-nobled. As a respect of an alliance, Tribe B informs their members (And the members of their family tribes [SIKE!]) three things: First, that the barbarian list provided by Tribe A are not to be nobled by any members of Tribe B from that point on. Second, any villages taken before Tribe A informed Tribe B about Player C's inactivity, are to be kept by Tribe B because they were unaware they were off-limits. Thirdly and finally, villages that are cross-nobled belong to Tribe A, unless significant troop losses are observed by Tribe B in clearing the village.

Personal opinion, but SIKE broke the standards of inter-tribe conduct by deciding to break what really is one of the key functions of an alliance. However, such is the nature of Tribal Wars, and I surely can't profuse innocence at playing dirty and well under the standards of conduct on the English servers.

Raizinz

it has been a generally accepted function of alliances that tribes keep exclusive claims over barbarian villages so long as they inform their allies about it.

As far as I know, Sike/Sike! was not diplomatically related with Lost at the time being.

As I said before, Tribe A informs Tribe B that Player C went inactive and barbarian before he could be inner-nobled. As a respect of an alliance, Tribe B informs their members (And the members of their family tribes [SIKE!]) three things: First, that the barbarian list provided by Tribe A are not to be nobled by any members of Tribe B from that point on. Second, any villages taken before Tribe A informed Tribe B about Player C's inactivity, are to be kept by Tribe B because they were unaware they were off-limits. Thirdly and finally, villages that are cross-nobled belong to Tribe A, unless significant troop losses are observed by Tribe B in clearing the village.

I respect and know all of the things stated above. But what I was stating was occurences that had happened before the declaration between Sike and Lost from my point of view. Not trashing Lost in anyway but thats what happened from my point of view and from what I can remember. I will post some conversations between Sike! and Lost leaders here in a bit (if I can find them).

DeletedUser

As far as I know, Sike/Sike! was not diplomatically related with Lost at the time being.

I respect and know all of the things stated above. But what I was stating was occurences that had happened before the declaration between Sike and Lost from my point of view. Not trashing Lost in anyway but thats what happened from my point of view and from what I can remember. I will post some conversations between Sike! and Lost leaders here in a bit (if I can find them).

Now, from my understanding (Part through Kekoan's rambling to me on Skype, and part through spies in LOST), the LOST/SIKE alliance has, or had, been established for quite a while before this occurred. In fact, Kekoan spoke to me several times while we were setting up the NOB/LOST NAP (Which lasted about a week before we ended it and kept going after our refugees) about his fears of SIKE/SIKE! beginning to infringe in areas that the LOST/SIKE alliance had decided belonged to LOST. :icon_confused:

Raizinz

I do not know (even as a Sike! member) if Sike was allies with Lost. I dont think that we deserved to know at that time. But I can not back anything up that says that Sike and Lost were allies. But anyways, Lost had enough time to inner-noble the player (as it takes 2 weeks for an account to go barb) so it really wasnt all Sike!'s fault for nobling barbs on the borders...

DeletedUser

Lost had enough time to inner-noble the player (as it takes 2 weeks for an account to go barb) so it really wasnt all Sike!'s fault for nobling barbs on the borders...

While I do agree that they should have been able to noble the player before he went barb (Providing he didn't just click delete, which is only a 2-day wait), I understand why he wasn't. Take a look at ANY tribe on ANY world, especially those with over 35 members. They have more than one inactive account that are being nobled off, so that's doubling, tripling, (Up to 15x in my own experience) the number of villages they're trying to take.

I'm going to throw off an old-school example. In world 7, I was in *I*, and our allies PTT Family often had villages go barbarian without being able to finish them. We addressed this through two options. First off, was what I've outlined previously: all villages nobled before the leaders of PTT informed me about the barbarians were kept by *I*, and we didn't touch the rest. Second off, PTT leaders would often tell us PRIOR to players going barbarian that they were doing so, so I was able to send out lists prior, and made sure that *I* members knew they were off-limits.

Having players go barbarian happens, and it's not exclusive to this world, or to LOST. The blame in this instance, at least in my perspective, does solely lie on the shoulders of SIKE! for breaking, as I said prior, what are generally universally accepted functions of alliances (And NAP's in some instances).

Now, as for the LOST/SIKE war itself, credit given to SIKE for picking an opportune moment to increase their fortunes. I by no means have issues with the way the war began (Alliances being broken) because I've done it myself, and been accused of breaking alliances to fight a war (I mean, *NVC and us never had an alliance, but they still insist three years after they died that we did). My issues lie with the misinformation that has been provided by SIKE and SIKE! members.

Frankly, I don't care if tactics are 'dirty' or 'underhanded'; hell, I gladly claim sole responsibility for making it commonplace for wars to be fought without declarations (*I* v. THOR Family was the first war in the history of the English servers to be fought without a declaration topic), as well as being one of the better rule-benders in the English servers. I do care when members of tribes feel the need to misinform and mislead over what actually happened. It's rather grating for me to see people who aren't confident in their own decisions; I would much rather prefer a dirty player who is honest about being dirty, than a dirty player who lies about being honorable and clean.

Raizinz

I would much rather prefer a dirty player who is honest about being dirty, than a dirty player who lies about being honorable and clean.

I would prefer the same thing. TribalWARS. If there is a war then there will be deception and the other side trying to get an edge over the other as quickly as possible. Isnt that what war is? Taking down one person so that others are easier targets? Or that so you can have a better advantage than the other person? But anyways, Lost didnt inter-noble a player and Sike! got there quicker.

DeletedUser

I would prefer the same thing. TribalWARS. If there is a war then there will be deception and the other side trying to get an edge over the other as quickly as possible. Isnt that what war is? Taking down one person so that others are easier targets? Or that so you can have a better advantage than the other person? But anyways, Lost didnt inter-noble a player and Sike! got there quicker.

Absolutely, but I prefer the kind of player who can reminisce and will consider it as "Yeah, we played you, and we won" rather than one who considers it as "No, we never played you, it was all a misunderstanding". Advantages are great, but when they cease to be an advantage (In this case, time ended the advantage that SIKE got against LOST), then I'd much rather see the players admit what they did, and defend it as a successful tactic, no matter how dirty. It annoys me to no end to see players who take their lies to the rim, rather then just admitting they played down and dirty.

And yeah, it does come down to SIKE! getting there quicker, but it doesn't change the issue of SIKE members insisting that there was no dirty play. Respect for you for admitting that it was dirty, because it really is just a fact of the game that the dirty players play dirty, myself included. No respect for players like Xander who keep insisting that there was no dirty play, be it in the LOST war, or the new TDE war.