LOST v. Free Up Da Herb

DeletedUser

Herb has only ever once passed info on to Colpo or anyone in NOB, and that had to do with the T-T/LOST relationship (We wanted to make sure that anyone in LOST caught supporting T-T members from us would be dealt with). And that info by the way, Kekoan gave him permission to tell Colpo. Good try though mate.

I see you are kept in the dark aswell, are there any tribes in this world that actually communicate with each other ? lol

By the way Minder i have seen the emails that were sent backwards and forwards and there was much more than you obviously are aware of.!

DeletedUser

I see you are kept in the dark aswell, are there any tribes in this world that actually communicate with each other ? lol

By the way Minder i have seen the emails that were sent backwards and forwards and there was much more than you obviously are aware of.!

i pass on information from all tribes to Iron Family :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Mate, I'd know a helluva lot more than you would about it. :icon_rolleyes: