LOTS in a Crysis...

• Thread starter DeletedUser54374
  • Start date

DeletedUser54374

We decided to be nice, so we listened to the people of world 30. A few asked LOTS to war Crysis.. and well, we in [CRY] like to make the first moves. So, it has begun. This is to show what has happened in the war thus far. It's supposed to be a terrific war, but you guys will be dissapointed. LOTS started out as rank 24 when we declared war..now they are washing away. Both tribes, [CRY] and LOTS were pretty even. But the war is nothing at all close.

Why did we declare war on them? Because K65 belongs to us. We don't like them nobling our barbs, it's just not cool.. And them inviting our noble targets? Not cool as well.

Anyways, there are LOTS of villages in K65 that we want. And so we decided to take LOTS of them. We started our attacks on 27/02/2009 at 21:00. And 8 minutes after we launched massive attacks, we got this message:
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 20:32
Hey mate are you online, could we have a word ?
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 20:58
Anytime.
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 21:08
right well basically, we have been under the impression that your tribe has been up to something for the past 3 - 4 days or so, but these attacks have confirmed it
Now this may seem ironic but this afternoon 3 of the duke's of the tribe have been in talk about what the best step was, and i was convinced that the best option would be a merger with you, they seemed to agree also, so we would like to propose this, we take some of what we know are the more committed active members of the tribe and join yours, this would form a tribe that i would guess would be top 10 on the world, and be the only one with about a 75% share of a continent, this would mean as a tribe we could expand effectively to another continent. I see this as an advantage on both parties, we wouldn't die hehe, and your tribe would save a few troops and take on an experienced group of members.... so what do you say ?
P.S. our leader, chanzy has not been online for these discussions so don't know how he would feel about this, but i think this is in the best of everyone's interests so couldn't see why he should have a problem
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 21:21
Can you give me a list of who you plan on "merging" into us?
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 21:25
Well these are just an idea, some may not be willing but there is there own choice and some you may not wish to join, but that is your own choice :) but here they are:
[player]n0skills90[/player]
[player]MathiasTaylor[/player]
[player]Chanzy[/player]
[player]=wdw=england[/player]
[player]evilhomer28[/player] (good irl friend of mine and played on other worlds a bit, would appreciate this one:))
[player]-LAROG-[/player]
[player]viru veri[/player] (although he is not in the tribe atm, he wanted to solve a personal dispute and didn't want the tribe involved in it hehe, so the person didn't have any excuses
[player]Slater2[/player]
lemme know about these, and i can think of a few more if you want
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 21:28
Hmm interesting. Let me think about it.
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 21:29
well i have alot of incoming attacks, Fraseryeah and thedar kone sent them recently, would it be possible if you ask them to stop these while discussions are going ahead ?
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 21:34
We'll see. It's a bit too late for peaceful discussions.
You know how prepared we are? I have a few spies in your tribe.. I know your online times.. I know everything that's going on in your tribe.
And you are not in the position to order things around here. If I do decide to accept a few people from your tribe, it'll be a few because I want Crysis to remain small.
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 21:38
yes we understand this, but a few have our tribe have discussed contacting you with this proposal. I thought this had been planned for a while, noticed your nobling going down alot lately, so this is why we were discussing this prospect, i believe though the peaceful way out of this would be the best though right ? we would be able to work as one and get this continent conquered asap
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 21:40
What took so long to contact me with the proposal? Anyways, like I said. If I do accept your offer, it'll be you and a very few others.
n0skills90 on 27.02. at 21:42
yea that is understandable, in Cry we are of the same opinion but early on someone mass recruited, well i think anyway, and haven't bothered really removing them, anyway with regards to contacting you, we have been discussing this, however our tribe leader has been not as easy to convince, but after a long chat this afternoon, 3 of us decided this would be best

So apparently, they broke down faster than we thought. When he offered, it was 8 minutes after 21:00. So yeah, they broke down fast..
And then after we were killing LOTS, MIST, their ally, mailed me this:

Wulv400 on 27.02. at 22:56
Stop recruiting from my trie ok?
If this continues, Hidden F. & [CRY] will have some issues to solve.
If another of my member leaves to your tribe...i officially consider that as an act of war.
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 22:58
I already know you are allied with LOTS and are scheming against us. If you want to war, bring it.
Wulv400 on 27.02. at 23:03
Im telling you this is no joke.
We have an MDP with another tribe so it wont be just Hidden & LOTS attacking you.
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 23:09
MDP? Like I said, you want to war us, bring it.
Your scheming against us is no joke as well. And those members that joined me wanted to join. And it's better for them, since we are based in K65.
Wulv400 on 27.02. at 23:13
Ok...You want to declare on us first?
So we have a reason to fight back?
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 23:16
Um.. You came to my turf. You mailed me first. So it's only fair I let You declare.
You better know what you're getting yourselves into though. You couldn't handle COMPASS family since they're still alive. You can't handle R.Inc.. So just leave.
Wulv400 on 27.02. at 23:18
R.Inc?
LoL
Dont bring them here, they have something coming their way.
I heard rumours on TW forums.
And as for Compass?
They are our little dummies.
Now we have changed and are readier than ever.
I would like you to declare on us instead.
Just so i can be more satisfied. :)
Rizkyaa on 27.02. at 23:21
Come back to me when you have the guts.
Wulv400 on 27.02. at 23:21
I've got them.

It's a shame that all they do is talk. And now, check out what the former member of LOTS said about LOTS.

sonofshark today at 03:20
i had some one on my citys i was in europe the last week piss on that tirbe ..........would you like me let me konw
Rizkyaa today at 03:23
I see.. I'll think about it.
sonofshark today at 03:25
ok let me know i am not in any tirbe ....
sonofshark today at 03:27
and i am not sending any troop too know one
sonofshark today at 03:31
i see that i have troop going out i cane not stop them but i well not send any more
Rizkyaa today at 03:32
I see.. No worries.
sonofshark today at 03:40
thanks
sonofshark today at 03:42
like i siad all that shit that happen in the last weeek is not me
sonofshark today at 03:43
i am not in there tirbe ....they were going to us my troop too help there city ...i put a stop to that .....i got my to firend to drop out of the tirbe too
Rizkyaa today at 03:48
Hmm I see.. If they did that, that is not cool. Bad leadership if you ask me. Who was your friend?
sonofshark today at 03:49
[player]-LAROG-[/player]
sonofshark today at 03:50
he is cool and would come too if you would like
sonofshark today at 03:51
we all drop out lots is shit go for it kill them i well help
sonofshark today at 03:56
so what do you think can i come in
sonofshark today at 03:56
???
Rizkyaa today at 03:57
Hey, yeah I'll think about it. A lot of LOTS player asking for an invite lmao. Give me some time please.
sonofshark today at 03:59
ok thanks

I swear I thought this war was going to be an even and fun war.. But it was too easy for us. So they decided to call for help.

crossbone170 today at 13:46
these are the tribes so far who are willing to go to war with [cry] and we are sharing the forum with +ODS+, +ODS2+, LOTS, Mist, NTZH, TBL, VAMPS2, {K}.

And they are called the "Unholy Alliance." It's funny though, because all they do is talk. And I believe they asked HAM!!! for help too. Anyways, check this out.

Masamune Blakrayne wrote:
+ODS+ is remaining neutral in this...none of our members nearby have the ability to do this, and the rest of our members are much too far away to be of much use in this skirmish.
crossbone170-VAMPS wrote:
i don't know what to do everything is falling apart and there's nothing i can do im going to call it off and wait

So 2 of the Unholy Alliance backed out. This is too funny. So war has been good thus far. But what is war good for? Good for getting LOTS of villages.
Now, let's have some fun with statistics.

Side 1:
Tribes: LOTS [CRY]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: LOTS
Players:
Timeframe: 27/02/2009 21:00:00 to 28/02/2009 19:29:14
Total conquers:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 73,500
Side 2: 15,926
Difference: 57,574
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 37,947
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37,947
image.php

All of that within 24 hours.. And it should be more against them, but some members who we were nobling left LOTS. Here's a report that I like a lot. And I can show more if that's what you guys want.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/3dd9bd531869c694c32f762b5858cd58

Anyways, just wanted to share our excitement with w30.
Now, there are new things that occurred following the first day of the war. And I'll post it in the next post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54374

New Announcements

Apparently, another tribe of the Unholy Alliance has backed out. And it's Mist and its family. A wise decision I must say.

Wulv400 on 01.03. at 18:27
Ok, my council has decided.
We will not go to war.
We are allied with LOTS but we never knew that you were going to war with them.
We do not wish to go to war now or in the future against you.
Im sure that we will find the best solution for both of us.
ATM you have done a good job tomake LOTS fall apart and it was also due to the lack of leadership they have.
Im not asking for an alliance. However if you can please consider an NAP for the time being that could maybe develop to being on of the best alliances in this world.
All those tribes that are at war with you are not allied to us in anyhow. I know you dont give a $h1t about what i say but try to turn your head around the crap behind you and look forward.
We may well be eachothers companions.
If you however find a solution or consider anything please respond to me.
I know you think we are an un-organised tribe and the truth is...that we were.
Wind & Flash top members joined Mist last week and only now we have began co-operating and we know eachother better. [player]strauss[/player]-ex compass player. We made him quit after 1 day of pure organisation and skill.
I was hoping we could one day be just us 2 tribes. Mist & CRY fighting alongside no other alliances. Same enemies.
I hope to be hearing from you soon.
Regards
-=Wulv=-
Rizkyaa on 01.03. at 20:56
I see.. I'll let you know
Wulv400 on 01.03. at 20:58
Ok Thank You For Your Time.

And now, more statistics and reports.
Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: LOTS
Players:
Timeframe: 27/02/2009 00:00:00 to 02/03/2009 04:05:43
Total conquers:
Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 154,217
Side 2: 50,951
Difference: 103,266
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 95,845
Side 2: 6,088
Difference: 89,757
image.php

So far, it's been less than 3 days of fighting. And their ennoblement against us was a spy of mine that cross nobled my member. It is safe to say who the spy was since he has joined us now. So basically, the stats are 17 conquers to 0 against one another.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/b00d28ae213567235a31efaabd51ae13

Subject: sonofshark attacks Crysis (508|626) K65

Luck: -12.9
klee_grau.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: sonofshark
Village: Shark relic (514|619) K65
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Defender: Fraseryeah
Village: Crysis (508|626) K65

Hopefully more interesting stuff occurs. And there are more reports if people are interested.

EDIT: A lot of their members left.. so the ennoblements we made that's not against them should be against them.

DeletedUser

Not really a war because you recruited them taking away the threats then attacking them:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54374

Not really a war because you recruited them taking away the threats then attacking them:icon_neutral:

The ones I recruited were my spies. And we attacked before the spies joined.

Edit: Oh and those spies joined LOTS to become a spy. They were never a true LOTS member. So that shows how bad mass recruiting could be.

Edit again: You are partially correct. It's not really a war because it's more of a massacre.

DeletedUser

The ones I recruited were my spies. And we attacked before the spies joined.

Edit: Oh and those spies joined LOTS to become a spy. They were never a true LOTS member. So that shows how bad mass recruiting could be.

Edit again: You are partially correct. It's not really a war because it's more of a massacre.

Your spies held 7% of the K? Because LOTS lost that much before the war started

DeletedUser54374

Nope, the members that left them left them because they couldn't handle it. Check how many of them I recruited, those are the only ones that were helping me out. We were just that prepared.. They lost that much because those are members who jumps ship when they see things turning out for the worse. Just like their leaders..

Is it our fault that they are leaving a poor tribe? Oh wait, it is our fault..

Anymore questions? I'm here all day.

DeletedUser

lol, congrats on the massacre

Why are you recruited a lot of mist then? :)

DeletedUser54374

lol, congrats on the massacre

Why are you recruited a lot of mist then? :)

Because that was what was planned. Those players recruited where for strategic positions in K65, and they are all good. So far, they haven't let me down.

But yes, it was all planned. I went through the recruitment process with them days/weeks before the war started. Then, I told them to join all in one day. This is so it would scare the shit out of LOTS, and play some "mind games" with them.

DeletedUser

Oh so that is why nothing happened for weeks when my sources in [CRY] told me this war was going to happen

DeletedUser

LOTS was 1.2 million points when the war began.
panic ensued and players ran, spies left, villages were n00bled....

LOTS is now 850.000 points

how do the french call it? oh ya, massacre lol

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats CRY. Good to see similiar results from your war as mine.

Anyways, i lent a hand here too.. got me two of their villas, and gonna go for at least two more in the coming days...

DeletedUser54374

Congrats CRY. Good to see similiar results from your war as mine.

Anyways, i lent a hand here too.. got me two of their villas, and gonna go for at least two more in the coming days...

Yeah, a major thanks to Paj :icon_biggrin: Couldn't have done a lot of things without him.

DeletedUser

All LOTS can think to do now is suicide on me :eek:

I've had 3 suicide attacks now in the last 24 hours, and probably more to come.

ReginaV

Awww...

See that Wulv is still playing games :icon_razz:
He's kinda cute when he does that...

DeletedUser

Wulv400 tried to recruit me and some others from Phoenix :lol:

He didn't realise that we in Phoenix are lifers, we will never betray our tribe.

Oh and congrats to [CRY] for knocking the S off LOTS ... now they are just some LOT :lol:

DeletedUser

For more information on how good Wulv's tribe is, visit The Renegade run amok thread :p

DeletedUser

crossbone170-VAMPS said:
just like our previouse leader i am quiting due to:
no loyalty
i am screwed

i will take as much as i can out of fraseryeah and i'll also post all reports so that every one knows his tactics and troops plan can every one noble my worts village

Gloomis said:
this tribe is officially dead to many leaders quitting

Wulv400-Mist said:
Quitting is one of them?
That makes you a rubbish duke. Look at me! I had to restart and i did not quit. I am still a leader.

Hmmm... Seems the unholy alliance is crumbling apart at our feet with internal disputes.

DeletedUser

funny how CRY ended up taking a great number of LOTS players -.-

does it really sound logical to take in what i would call farms or potential spies into your tribe? this is just a small question so please dont give me a attacking answer

DeletedUser54374

funny how CRY ended up taking a great number of LOTS players -.-

does it really sound logical to take in what i would call farms or potential spies into your tribe? this is just a small question so please dont give me a attacking answer

What's a great number to you? And I told you.. the only players I took in were the ones that was helping me out. And yes, I still do have access to their forums. So I didn't lose anything over this.

Everything was planned that they would come in once we declared war. And it wasn't a great number of them. Just a great number of them left the tribe.. and they are still in the "rimming" list for us. Everything sounds logical to me.