Love/Rebels/SHAG Explanation?

TheChimpyHD

I respect Shags - he was good to the tribe - however, Rebels are, what seem to be a lot more loyal. I followed the majority to Tr and fully regret this - yeah I was on low points but there is very little loyalty in the players there - I am being attacked by someone who asked if I could sit them not merely 15 hours ago!

Good luck to all - I personally hope to see 4A prosper as well as Rebels (forgetting the leaving of Love) as Tr were enemies and then we joined them? Ridiculous...

SilentTheNoise

Awe, I'm so glad the rebels decided not to attack dream <3

It's like they remembered Dream wanted to talk about a merge over a month ago but were instead met with a dropped alliance. Funny how that happens. Anyways Shag, maybe if you had proven to be a more compassionate leader you would have gotten more people on your side. Do you know how many internals I have had? 0. Know how many my tribe has had, neither do I but it is over 10 of them. You gotta learn to share. Greed kills all men, don't let greed kill you....oh....wait....too late.

SHAGAN888

Awe, I'm so glad the rebels decided not to attack dream <3

It's like they remembered Dream wanted to talk about a merge over a month ago but were instead met with a dropped alliance. Funny how that happens. Anyways Shag, maybe if you had proven to be a more compassionate leader you would have gotten more people on your side. Do you know how many internals I have had? 0. Know how many my tribe has had, neither do I but it is over 10 of them. You gotta learn to share. Greed kills all men, don't let greed kill you....oh....wait....too late.

No disrespect to you guys in DREAM we were all friends but clearly it was the inability on your part to control one of your members that had you guys even tossing your hands up in the air and saying you didn't get it or what Austin was doing, we respected the alliance but figured if you couldn't even handle one rouge member how could you be as beneficial to us as we were prepared to do for you.....If you all really wanted to continue the alliance then the simple extraction (no pun intended) of said player would have been easier imo....Personally I would have rather merged dream than protect Who like we did...
The alliance was dropped in the honorable way with the 48 hr mailed cool down.

[

Also i find it funny shag saying about the internals and his growth get affected so he takes what hes owed with internals!! Hahahahahahahaha

You do realize I sat her for a whole month waiting on her to come back, (that might be three weeks longer than most tribes would ever wait) while helping from her account with Danny and the council running the tribes...The first two weeks I remember having 7-10 sits sometimes every night....I didn't want a thank you, maybe some respect....But do I think this was wrong in any way??? NO, rather fancied the Idea myself.....
I figured out why so many that jump ship didn't like it cause you all wanted to live off them internals and after fighting several of you all the past few days I completely understand why you didn't want to do operations, all joking aside several of you haven't a clue how to play this game for real....

. But that is a shag rule!
The rules put in place was not my doing Danny has had those for as long as I've know him and follow from tribe to tribe. Running a top tribe is demanding and rules need to be put in place to keep up organization and day to day tribal operation...

On the lighter side of things

Respect

There are some respectful tribes still out there My hats off to the
SO! tribe very professional and respectful with the leadership skills to get it done...I know they are going to be mad at me for saying all this as they seem to hang low and keep on chugging but they are by far my choice for the world win, I wont be here to watch it but I may stop in just see that i was right....

Cheers,
-Shag

Last edited:

SilentTheNoise

the inability on your past to control one of your members that had you guys even tossing your hands up in the air and saying you didn't get it

I'll give you that much, you were right about him. Should have handled that issue sooner, but, live and learn. Was hoping he'd do better with some guidance, I was wrong. I'll take the blame on that one.

CELTIC CROSS

so let me get this straight..SHAGGAN888 was the power and the guiding light to get LOVE to the rank of 2..the hard work that HE put in was the main reason that LOVE to to be where they were. ok now REBELS is ranked 3rd..without the strong hand and vision of HIM...kind of makes you wonder..if LOVE was ranked 2 with HIM..and REBELS is ranked 3 without HIM...how important was HE in the scheme of things???

Last edited:

DeletedUser119841

so let me get this straight..SHAGGAN888 was the power and the guiding light to get LOVE to the rank of 2..the hard work that HE put in was the main reason that LOVE to to be where they were. ok now REBELS is ranked 3rd..without the strong hand and vision of HIM...kind of makes you wonder..if LOVE was ranked 2 with HIM..and REBELS is ranked 3 without HIM...how important was HE in the scheme of things???

Rebels is pretty much the old Love, more or less. It would be expected that they stay a similar rank, would it not? Not saying Shag got them to were they are. Truthfully I have not paid any attention so I don't know.

It does take work to get a rank 2 position though, Shag obviously had to have done something right.

DeletedUser117183

Possibly about time I posted on the matter, people left to form Rebels due to the discontent under Shags. Shags's as leader was fine when Danny was around to keep an eye on him and consult each other but when Danny had internet issues things got out of hand. A change was needed whether it be Shags stepping down or the reform that has currently happened. Personally I hope Shags hangs around the game, preferably not this world as I know he has the ability to slow us down on our quest for the win.

The world is in a very interesting time and I can't wait to see what the next months hold for all the top tribes. I'm highly expecting Hi Ho to start climbing their way up towards the big tribes as well as So! starting to make themselves more heard.

SHAGAN888

Possibly about time I posted on the matter, people left to form Rebels due to the discontent under Shags. Shags's as leader was fine when Danny was around to keep an eye on him and consult each other but when Danny had internet issues things got out of hand. A change was needed whether it be Shags stepping down or the reform that has currently happened. Personally I hope Shags hangs around the game, preferably not this world as I know he has the ability to slow us down on our quest for the win.

The world is in a very interesting time and I can't wait to see what the next months hold for all the top tribes. I'm highly expecting Hi Ho to start climbing their way up towards the big tribes as well as So! starting to make themselves more heard.

Agree Danny not being around was inconvenient but nothing about the way I was leading changed, it was more the opportunities that taken while he was away on those that conspired is what the change was....Honestly Danny out for those 6 days we had the tribe split up where 25% were mandated to keep plugging on the western front to seal the rim while the rest of you were mandated to work on the eastern front, Danny bless him came back and as hard as he tried to get caught up on all the affairs going on it was an impossible task...The problem of extrabeits came into play and he made the decision to put all efforts on the dream drama unfolding, and knowing full well behind the scenes some of those conspiring with Dream knew full well they couldn't hit them so this is what pushed everything into motion faster than planned, everyone acted like this was all so sporadic but it wasn't....You all have yet to perform a successful op this world and the full court press put on by leadership was to do just that on this operation, sadly though ulterior motives were at play....I know theres plenty of you that can do ops but I have my concerns to what level some that joined us from Who can really do....Best of luck with that headache in the making...

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Dream (tribe changes)
Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
kirk50187 Left 31st March 2017 - 02:04 129,916
red.png
the little ones Left 31st March 2017 - 02:04 140,384
red.png
dwtrnx Left 31st March 2017 - 02:04 105,746
red.png
killer tom9 Left 31st March 2017 - 01:03 53,571
red.png
Troops Dont Sleep Left 31st March 2017 - 01:03 76,859
red.png
Fluxdeee Left 31st March 2017 - 01:03 100,838
red.png
Danny. Left 31st March 2017 - 00:03 83,124
red.png
OoKingyoO Left 31st March 2017 - 00:03 129,662
red.png
iitznorthy Left 31st March 2017 - 00:03 62,933

The personal Skype with Impact before they ever left was me trying to a change of leadership going

[3/26/2017 11:16:35 PM] Justin (Impact): Well I look forward to you leading us to then end here.
[3/26/2017 11:16:55 PM] Shagan888 (TW): right on
[3/26/2017 11:17:10 PM] Justin (Impact): You good shag?
[3/26/2017 11:17:21 PM] Shagan888 (TW): I'm home now so yes
[3/26/2017 11:17:43 PM] Justin (Impact): All TW stuff aside. You ever need someone or need to talk you can always shot me a message.
[3/26/2017 11:17:45 PM] Justin (Impact): Shoot
[3/26/2017 11:18:00 PM] Shagan888 (TW): sure thing appreciate that
[3/26/2017 11:18:21 PM] Shagan888 (TW): also I don't think its fair that who is not represented since lady never came back
[3/26/2017 11:18:31 PM] Shagan888 (TW): i think this will help level things out
[3/26/2017 11:18:42 PM] Justin (Impact): Well shag. Like you said
[3/26/2017 11:18:46 PM] Justin (Impact): We are one and the same now
[3/26/2017 11:19:23 PM] Shagan888 (TW): we just have a huge council atm and some changes need to be done first so be patient and ill get you in there
[3/26/2017 11:19:32 PM] Shagan888 (TW): because we need a working council
[3/26/2017 11:19:36 PM] Shagan888 (TW): not a lazy one
[3/26/2017 11:20:09 PM] Justin (Impact): I agree. The council does seem fairly large. How goes the big issues? Anything huge going on ATM
[3/26/2017 11:20:22 PM] Shagan888 (TW): ofc always
[3/26/2017 11:20:35 PM] Shagan888 (TW): its all about the dead weight now
[3/26/2017 11:20:39 PM] Shagan888 (TW): which is coming
[3/26/2017 11:20:43 PM] Justin (Impact): I agree
[3/26/2017 11:20:51 PM] Justin (Impact): I was gonna mention it after the op
[3/26/2017 11:20:54 PM] Shagan888 (TW): just need to clean up big time first then we can do internals
[3/26/2017 11:21:18 PM] Shagan888 (TW): want to be one tribe asap
[3/26/2017 11:21:27 PM] Justin (Impact): I agree.
[3/26/2017 11:21:39 PM] Justin (Impact): We all have friends on the other side
[3/26/2017 11:21:43 PM] Justin (Impact): But this is how it goes
[3/26/2017 11:22:07 PM] Shagan888 (TW): shit i attack my own mother if she didn't preform
[3/26/2017 11:22:42 PM] Shagan888 (TW): at this point we have to let the friends go if they aren't doing the job
[3/26/2017 11:23:11 PM] Justin (Impact): No hard feelings I agree
[3/26/2017 11:23:51 PM] Justin (Impact): I have guys in my church radius who I'm friends with. But if they gotta go they gotta go.
[3/26/2017 11:24:03 PM] Shagan888 (TW): true
[3/26/2017 11:25:10 PM] Justin (Impact): Well goodluck with all the stuff going on. Just know I back you no matter what.

^^^^^REALLY????

Its the ones that I kept around and saved when everyone else said to cut them that hurt me more than any of this because if not for me you would have never even been here to attack me....
cheers,
-Shag

Last edited:

kirk50187

Shagan, you are fake news. You're lucky I'm not near you or I'd run a freight train on you.

SHAGAN888

Shagan, you are fake news. You're lucky I'm not near you or I'd run a freight train on you.

Just like your old tribe name keep DREAMING bud, you cant fight your way out of wet paper bag let alone come at me, everyone seems to have put on their big boy panties now that im almost gone...Kirk you could never beat me at this game trust me....

Shag

DeletedUser

This thing most probleh has already cooled down but still I want to voice my opinion in this matter.

Well, I co-played the marshyyy acc, Shaswat, hey baggy (wave) but had to leave it just before the tribe broke down.

Anyway I read it all, and from a understanding and a neutral point of view,

1. Brent is not a guy to start rebellions lol, he just plays nicey nicey he's a good guy he will support a person with all he's got but he's no rebel lol heck he holds his boy in his youtube videos :D :D this sole concept is laughable

2. Shag had worked a lot for the tribe, so did we all, but he's worked extra hard (?) but he's got that dictatorship attitude that fails to charm the public, or rather his tribemates, or any other player. Had he owned a good communication skill, and a nice way of presenting himself things woulda turned out different and better.

-- CONCLUSION
NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS U LIKE DANNY DOES SHAG GRAMPS. People were unsatisfied in the tribe, the 'if u dont like it, u can leave' attitude worsened it. Its not brent who started this, i talked with others and they all pointed out your behaviour. You worked hard, we all respect that, respected you, but slowly lost that because of your behaviour, and those greedy internals apparently. :p

BRENT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE go make some more guides dont be a kid justifying your reasons everyone here knows what's the reason

As for silent the noise, whatever your name is, maybe u'd had ur whatever training u have had on psychology and stuff but if it was some other that was leading instead of shag, idk if it would turn out to be the same. Anyway, that was awesome and it'd be cool if you could teach me that stuff too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120069

I dont want to start any fight here Shagan, but need to say with your rimming w92 will become much better world. I think finally we will see now more fights and tribes triing to win with good ops and teamwork, instead of mailling everyone around.

I dont know a lot of your work in tribe, maybe you did worked hard but your personality screwed all your work.

I just hope on next world you yoin, you will be less selfish and less of the tiranin.

However i do hope you will again be neighboor with me ;)

See you hopefully on w100 mate. :D

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Well everybody, turns out this guy is worst than we all thought.
He is STILL is spamming my youtube channel.

https://gyazo.com/b84d5fb58addfb4850ba4dceac68c2d4

Boy, maybe this guys is dumber than we all thought ladies and gents.... I'm Still on w92.

Shagan.... You are so self destructive its like you want people to hate you. For a grown man you sure act like a child.

Last edited:

SHAGAN888

Well everybody, turns out this guy is worst than we all thought.
He is STILL is spamming my youtube channel.

https://gyazo.com/b84d5fb58addfb4850ba4dceac68c2d4

Boy, maybe this guys is dumber than we all thought ladies and gents.... I'm Still on w92.

Shagan.... You are so self destructive its like you want people to hate you. For a grown man you sure act like a child.

Wow like i said thats not me and have no clue who that is....I told you im not like that damn man come on...I personally love those videos you do and find em very nice to learn from for those who need it so i would never respond in that manor.....Wish you could find out who that really is cause all i ever use is shagan888 on everything i have....Sorry you think its me but you need to dig in on this deeper cause i swear on my life it isnt me man...Believe it or not marshy i still consider you friend whether you think so or not....

Last edited:

Marshyyy

Reaction score
I didn't recall you saying that.. sorry..

Well then someone else is P/O about it too. Clearly they aren't in Rogue because I'm still out and about.

Kinda took the heat for the rogue thing so I'm sure it could be about any ex- love member.

DeletedUser84793

i just wont say anything about kirk...he would report me..:rolleyes: