Lower noble prices?

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

There are over 35,000 barbariain village with only 166 players, with only about 80 of them are active! Thats about 450 abandoned villages each! We are also meant to be fighting the war of all wars, A.X.X vs. LIFE, with over 120,000 villages each side! To win the war players will first need to take out all strategic barbs whilst trying to hold out on the border. It will take years to win this war at this rate.

What I, and I'm sure many others, want is to reduce the price of nobles again to tripple the amount of villages we can noble a day. From an average 10 nobles worth being able to be stored to 30.

By reducing the current 9,324 / 9,990 / 8,325 to 3108 / 3330 / 2775 wood / clay / iron

I dont know what you guys think, but I hope we can get the attention of the TW team to further reduce the price of nobles.

Regards,

neley

greenmonsta

They already halved it, it's rare they would halve it again :S

DeletedUser

It may be rare, but I can tell you, at least 99% of players want this. I think they should make a vote to see just how many do want it.

DeletedUser

Scary... agreeing with neley over something...

End of the world is coming...

DeletedUser

yep .. would be good for the players that log in from time to tiem as well

DeletedUser

Yeah, it would be nice to get a boost to speed things up, I'm sure it would encourage more people to play more often and benefit TW in that way as more people would buy premium.

DeletedUser

It may be rare, but I can tell you, at least 99% of players want this. I think they should make a vote to see just how many do want it.

Why make a vote, when you are a psychic? I do not want a further reduction in noble prices, and it takes only one more player to make your statement false.

I have been playing this world since the time your stored packets were associated with individual villages. The time, where you had to use your market to transfer resources to the village, where you wanted to build a noble. Where nobeling 500 villages was a year of active playing and many battles fighting for villages.

Of course we have come a long way, since then. But it annoys me to see any noob, grow 500 villages in less than a month eating abandoned villages. If you really think we are short of nobles, why do you still waste nobles on nobeling yourself when nobeling abandoned villages? Nobles have always been a valuable resource in this game. It is part of the game to use them wisely. It is part of the game, that it "hurts" when you lose villages. That you actually have a setback when you fail at defending yourself. Try to figure out how to send a train where you don't noble yourself. Also try to figure out, what would be your noble/village count now, if you wouldn't have had 1000+ nobles worth of packets sitting idle in your academies.

Yes, it's nice that we don't still have ~2 nobles a day. But we already passed the point, where anyone can noble abandoned villages fast enough to cover their losses in battle. I think it is time to think about how to use the nobles properly, instead of wasting resources by having 1000+ unused nobles and nobeling one self, while asking for enough free nobles to cover the incompetence in gaming skills.

greenmonsta

Then you need to privately message someone about it to get their attention. Worth trying Jirki or Morthy right up at the top.

DeletedUser

But it annoys me to see any noob, grow 500 villages in less than a month eating abandoned villages. If you really think we are short of nobles, why do you still waste nobles on nobeling yourself when nobeling abandoned villages?

Try to figure out how to send a train where you don't noble yourself. Also try to figure out, what would be your noble/village count now, if you wouldn't have had 1000+ nobles worth of packets sitting idle in your academies.

I think it is time to think about how to use the nobles properly, instead of wasting resources by having 1000+ unused nobles and nobeling one self, while asking for enough free nobles to cover the incompetence in gaming skills.

pmsl

Nearly swallowed my tongue, damn you..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And for the record, I fully agree with hIghQue here..

DeletedUser

Highque, are you kidding? I started this world within the first 10 seconds of it opening. And, don't you check your stats? You have been nobling shed loads of barbs too, you hypocrite.

Xterm, also, check yours stats, I kill 50 million troops losing 20 villages, you lost far more villages for that many kills.

I see no reason to start slating the opposition, every player has their faults and advantages, its not as if we are evil people just because we are the enemy, lol. I'm sure we could get on if we didn't treat each other like we do. It's a bit immature that we have to slag each other off over a game, we are all guilt of taking this game too seriously.

Regards,

neley

DeletedUser

Highque, are you kidding? I started this world within the first 10 seconds of it opening.

Which only emphasizes my statement. You were with me in UNSF, and we never lacked targets. You were with me in TBP, also didn't lack targets. You were booted from TBP for attacking sat accounts instead of nobeling war targets. You brag about being here since the first 10 seconds on this world, and 4 years of gaming experience and your furious battle the past month is defending against yourself and failing:

[33] - [East-Mid] (380|346) K33 9,460 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-09 10:29:17
[33] - [East-Mid] (373|338) K33 12,099 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-08 07:29:20
[33] - [East-Mid] (373|338) K33 12,099 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-08 07:29:06
[33] - [South-Mid] (347|394) K33 10,220 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-07 04:40:03
[33] - [South-Mid] (369|399) K33 10,002 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-06 07:49:42
[33] - [South-East] (399|382) K33 9,413 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-06 00:47:15
[33] - [East-Mid] (380|351) K33 11,879 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-04 08:35:28
[33] - [East-Mid] (379|364) K33 9,680 neley [A.X.X] neley [A.X.X] 2011-03-04 07:55:04

No wonder you need more nobles...

And, don't you check your stats? You have been nobling shed loads of barbs too, you hypocrite.

How can I be a hypocrite? I never said nobeling abandoned villages is a bad things. I said it is a bad thing, that given enough nobles, even players who fail at nobeling abandoned villages, will still manage to grow. That being said, I may be nobeling abandoned villages, but my "real" conquers are still more than the total of your conquers. That even when over half your conquers are abandoned villages.

Xterm, also, check yours stats, I kill 50 million troops losing 20 villages, you lost far more villages for that many kills.

You lost the only 20 exposed villages you had, and they were stacked. Your skills at watching stacked villages being hit are unmatched.

I see no reason to start slating the opposition, every player has their faults and advantages, its not as if we are evil people just because we are the enemy, lol. I'm sure we could get on if we didn't treat each other like we do. It's a bit immature that we have to slag each other off over a game, we are all guilt of taking this game too seriously.

Who is slating the opposition? I am only slating you :)

DeletedUser

hehehe,neley neley,we know you have been a tribe jumper for long time and had plenty and tons of targets yeat you want more reducing packs,i agree with highQue, to use the nobles wise :)

greenmonsta

hehehe,neley neley,we know you have been a tribe jumper for long time and had plenty and tons of targets yeat you want more reducing packs,i agree with highQue, to use the nobles wise :)

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Learn to farm the barbs and noble the enemy perhaps.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Learn to farm the barbs and noble the enemy perhaps.

OMG, A Wise statement from Greeny?? What is this world coming to... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see what that statement has to do with looking for more nobles to account for incompetence :icon_rolleyes:(which is the statement being made and may I add not by me:lol:)

But in response: Its ridiculous to compare defending 20 villa's deep in enemy territory(that have been soley nobled for the purpose of stacking, in one's concept of fun/contributing to their tribes war efforts)..

in comparision to defending 200+ villa's deep behind enemy lines (that have been in a players possession since the beginning of this world)...

and for the record ive killed 173 million troops losing approx. 100 dead weight villages that weren't even interested in nobling the hoards of barbs around them.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol, looks like LIFE are more active here than ingame. Maybe your "leadership" should do something about that.

Good luck guys, you will need it.

DeletedUser

OMFG, A Wise statement from Greeny?? WTF is this world coming to... :lol:

more proof the world is coming to an end... I'm agreeing with Xterminator now

Edit:
.... stupid work computer, wrong account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont listen to him he's all doom and gloom.

Anyway, as an opposing idea to this... why not see if the mods wont increase the "speed" of w4 instead? (should be easy enough to do if the coders weren't stupid about it)

Faster moving troops I'm sure no one would complain about (least not till they started getting attacked anyway :)