Lowkey Vs. 82nd

Watchlight

I love this Stats. And by the way ArtOfSpam. Why do you add me to your Skype, and then you are trying to Spy things out of me ? Like: "Why do you help 82nd with the War, they will Noble you all anyway". Well take Infact, that 82nd are Good people If you know them right. Also that I love a Good war ;)

DeletedUser59937

why do we add you to skype? For the simple reason we like talking :D. I have gruenhagen's skype, talked to sith, kind of the point of online games.

DeletedUser

why do we add you to skype? For the simple reason we like talking :D. I have gruenhagen's skype, talked to sith, kind of the point of online games.

The point of online games is to talk? Interesting.....i've always been under the impression it was to play the game...i must some crazy person to think it's that though... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The point of online games is to talk? Interesting.....i've always been under the impression it was to play the game...i must some crazy person to think it's that though... :icon_rolleyes:

I wouldn't say talking is the point of the game, but if we were to just play the game, it would be a very boring game, as far as games go. I believe the forum/skype aspect of the game is the most fun.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say talking is the point of the game, but if we were to just play the game, it would be a very boring game, as far as games go. I believe the forum/skype aspect of the game is the most fun.

Perhaps it is an aspect of the game - but it is most certainly not the point...

Oh wait - warmaster337 said the point of games is to talk to each other, so you don't actulla yhave to play them...It must be true!

DeletedUser

Perhaps it is an aspect of the game - but it is most certainly not the point...

Oh wait - warmaster337 said the point of games is to talk to each other, so you don't actulla yhave to play them...It must be true!

It is still a necessary function to the game. You can not achieve the point of the game with out talking at some point to another player in-game.

And, as GOK said, and I fully agree, interacting with other players in-game, on messenger chats, or on the forums is definitely the funnest aspect of this game.

DeletedUser

It is still a necessary function to the game. You can not achieve the point of the game with out talking at some point to another player in-game.

And, as GOK said, and I fully agree, interacting with other players in-game, on messenger chats, or on the forums is definitely the funnest aspect of this game.

Like i said, an aspect of the game.

But the is not the primary funaction of a game to be played? Answer me this.

Or is it, as warmaster says, to talk.

DeletedUser

Like i said, an aspect of the game.
And GoK didn't dispute that it was an aspect. Try reading what you quoted from him. :icon_rolleyes:

But the is not the primary funaction of a game to be played? Answer me this.
Tell me, can you achieve the primary function of this game without talking? No. Talking and communication are as important an aspect of this game as is timing your nukes and noble trains.

Or is it, as warmaster says, to talk.
You can argue the semantics and wording all you want. Fact is the main reason people play online games is because they can talk to other people. I mean, really, if you never talked with anyone else in this game, it would be incredibly more monotonous of a game than it already is.

DeletedUser

What Pyker is saying is, not only is talking fun, but talking is required to play the game. You can't play the game without communicating at some point. It is both aspect and requirement.

Granted, the point of the game isn't to talk, but nobody is arguing that, except perhaps warmaster.

Edit - Damn you Pyker :p,

I just read you've quit 23 :/.

DeletedUser

And GoK didn't dispute that it was an aspect. Try reading what you quoted from him. :icon_rolleyes:

Tell me, can you achieve the primary function of this game without talking? No. Talking and communication are as important an aspect of this game as is timing your nukes and noble trains.

You can argue the semantics and wording all you want. Fact is the main reason people play online games is because they can talk to other people. I mean, really, if you never talked with anyone else in this game, it would be incredibly more monotonous of a game than it already is.

I didn't say GOK disputed it was an aspect...i just said - it is an aspect. Try reading my post?

I never said you could play the game without talking - all i said what that playing the game was the pirmary function, which it is, and talking is an aspect of this.

Warmaster specifically said online games. Not just TW. I argued that the point of of games is to play them....you can't communicate with other people in every online game can you? No.

See. My arguement was with him saying that the point of online games is merely to talk, and not play. He never said 'a function of' he never said 'a major aspect', no - he said, the point. The point of games is to play them, and enjoy them. Fact.

nobody is arguing that, except perhaps warmaster.
Exactly, hence i argued with warmaster :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think you're reading too much into what warmaster said :S, but if you want to play like that, he did say kind of the point, which suggests it's not the whole point or that it is close to being the point of the game. I tend to agree, but that's just me, I often find the game boring.

The reason I play the game is for the fun, and that lies in the talking aspect, so for me the point of the game is trolling the forums etc. :D

DeletedUser

hehe, I love tangents. :icon_razz:

I didn't say GOK disputed it was an aspect...i just said - it is an aspect. Try reading my post?
Oh, I'm sorry, from the sarcastic remark at the end of that post I thought you were implying that GOK agreed with warmaster's comment. My bad. :icon_redface:

I never said you could play the game without talking - all i said what that playing the game was the pirmary function, which it is, and talking is an aspect of this.
What exactly is the primary function of the game, hmmm? Clearly, talking is one of the important aspects, just like building troops and nobling villages. This game has many aspects. So, how do you define which on is the primary one?

Warmaster specifically said online games. Not just TW. I argued that the point of of games is to play them....you can't communicate with other people in every online game can you? No.
No, that is very true. But there sure are a lot of them that you can. Actually, in other online games that you can't necessarily talk in them, but you can post comments about them on the site in which you are playing them. So it can conceivably be argued that talking (in the form of typing, of course) is common to most all (I'm sure there is some exception you could find somewhere, so I am dealing in generalizations for just that reason.) online games.

See. My arguement was with him saying that the point of online games is merely to talk, and not play. He never said 'a function of' he never said 'a major aspect', no - he said, the point. The point of games is to play them, and enjoy them. Fact.
Fact, a lot of people enjoy this game because of the talking. :icon_rolleyes:

The purpose of the game is to entertain you. If chatting with other players in-game or on skype, or ripping apart feeble argument in the forum is fun for you, then that is all that matters. That is the point.

Exactly, hence i argued with warmaster :icon_eek:
hehe, not very well, though.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me out for a minute. I just came into this thread but I seem to be completely lost. The problem is, I can't seem to find the topic anywhere. If I remember correctly it had something to do with two tribes called Lowkey and, umm, 82nd. Could the next post kindly point me in the right direction?
[spoil]For those of you how would rather have it bluntly: Back on topic :icon_wink:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]
hehe, I love tangents. :icon_razz:

Oh, I'm sorry, from the sarcastic remark at the end of that post I thought you were implying that GOK agreed with warmaster's comment. My bad. :icon_redface:

What exactly is the primary function of the game, hmmm? Clearly, talking is one of the important aspects, just like building troops and nobling villages. This game has many aspects. So, how do you define which on is the primary one?

No, that is very true. But there sure are a lot of them that you can. Actually, in other online games that you can't necessarily talk in them, but you can post comments about them on the site in which you are playing them. So it can conceivably be argued that talking (in the form of typing, of course) is common to most all (I'm sure there is some exception you could find somewhere, so I am dealing in generalizations for just that reason.) online games.

Fact, a lot of people enjoy this game because of the talking. :icon_rolleyes:

The purpose of the game is to entertain you. If chatting with other players in-game or on skype, or ripping apart feeble argument in the forum is fun for you, then that is all that matters. That is the point.

hehe, not very well, though.

I hate tangents...except when i get infracted for it, i'm trying to collect them all....

ripping apart feeble argument in the forum
o_O Sadistic fetish? I dunno...looking too much into it...

Of course the are exceptions, but my generalisation is that the primary purpose of the game is to play it. Play being the key word. Yes, talking is important, and fun, but tribalwars - as with the majority of games (there will be exceptions to this) were built primarily to be played - this constitutes as the primary function. If talking is an important aspect, then it is tied in with the playing the game, ie. The game is to talk about guns (for example :icon_neutral:) The purpose of the game is to play the game - but an aspect of playing that game is talking.

You see what i mean? Talking is important, but the point of any game is to play it :) [/spoil]

Sorry, i posted it after your post pki :icon_redface:

On topic: As seen in Sith's announcement, Lowkey's end is coming...sorry lowkey :icon_redface:

EDIT: Shall i delete all my off topic posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It must be hard for you Pki, i know deep down you crave bias, but you're quite right. If it helps, foofong is a member of 82nd.

Anyway, ummm....looks like 82nd have had more success in their 2nd wave.

You see what i mean? Talking is important, but the point of any game is to play it :)

True, but you can't play the game without talking (at least not effectively), can't you see? lol

DeletedUser

hehe, sorry pki. :icon_redface:

Umm, good job 82nd. Looks like you are doing quite well.