LoZ

DeletedUser

Ever play a Zelda game and thought my god, this is the best game ever well if this is you then join the tribe Legend of Zelda we run recruitments in continents 69, 78, and 88.

LoZ was founded by stainer. If you have questions please contact stainer or Vaughn321.

King of Hyrule/Founder: stainer
Goron Chief: Vaughn321

Sages: Positions Currently OPEN.
Contact a leader for information.

Diplomat:Hansumlad.

If you are looking for an Alliance or NAP with us, please our Diplomat.

To join our tribe you need to be active every TWO days and if you are inactive for more than a week then you are dissmissed from the tribe. You must also be in Continents 78 or 69 recruitment outside of those continents will be very selective.

We currently have no recruitment point limit but when we do it will 500 points.

If you want to join the tribe contact either korodian or matf .

Recruitment is Currently ON/OFF
Alliances ON/OFF
NAP's ON/OFF

Allies
We do not give out information about our allies to keep them safe.

NAP's
They know who they are.

Enemies
As of now we are at peace with the world.

If you want to join message me, stainer on world 7 and let me know together we will free this kingdom from darkness​

DeletedUser

Is this n00b season? About 3 threads in 3 days in teh wrong place. >_>

DeletedUser

First I read the threads name as "Lolz".

What a disappointment it was!

DeletedUser

Was windy as hell here...And we had a massive downpour of rain for about 3 minutes. Then it stopped and was sunny :s

DeletedUser

Getting warmer where I live, just in time for snow golf.

greenguy15

I love newb tribes they try to act all tough lol don't even try it you will just fail

DeletedUser

I love newb tribes they try to act all tough lol don't even try it you will just fail

Stay on topic!

the weather here is odd :icon_confused: its winter and ive been wearing shorts :( wheres the snow!!!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser23009

Lol, I'm gettin a huge snowstorm here tonight

Off-the-off-on-topic: Why the hell would a school delay 2 hours instead of just close? Come on, is it that hard?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm gettin a huge snowstorm here tonight

Off-the-off-on-topic: Why the hell would a school delay 2 hours instead of just close? Come on, is it that hard?:icon_rolleyes:

i agree. same with half days. i mean honestly who learns on half days? just make it no school!:icon_twisted: