LRO vs Berserkers

DeletedUser118536

Oh no! Did Spiritx just say that accurate war stats can only be projected months in? Then blckdrgn1 is correct with the lovely war stats that have been shared for you all to see!

Spiritx must not know much about war at all, oh well anyone could notice you haven't provided a single statistic to back any of your points yet :)

EDIT: Felt like editing this point, if you believe that only stats which include Berserk are relevant, then why did you merge with UW? Once you did the merge, all war stats from UW become relevant to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106011

Please give more detail.. instead of just trying to insult..
I agree my tribemates have been talking war stats - We have been talking about the long term (months) war with UW - as that has in your own words - accurate stats. You inferred to us you would prefer to only consider the new war stats (Beserk).. so, you are confusing me my friend..

DeletedUser

Not going to spend my time trying to fight 3 LRO members who are holding hands trying to make it rain.

We shall discuss this once again in a few months ;)

DeletedUser

Not going to spend my time trying to fight 3 LRO members who are holding hands trying to make it rain.

We shall discuss this once again in a few months ;)

When they drop, let me know your account name scrub

DeletedUser118536

We just want to find out who thought it'd be a good idea to let you on their account Spiritx, the account your posting on and the other account you said you played on, got nobled out quite early or you didn't even make it past 400 points.

DeletedUser

We just want to find out who thought it'd be a good idea to let you on their account Spiritx, the account your posting on and the other account you said you played on, got nobled out quite early or you didn't even make it past 400 points.

Never played on a Spiritx, and Kripto was my old cos alias, not his ingame name x]

DeletedUser106011

mmmm mysteries :)
smoke and mirrors :)
I do like doing rain dances, almost as much as I like to see people backing up their claims and comments on here.. I only bother to come on the externals when someone starts sprouting nonsense..

See you on the battlefield then?..

DeletedUser108623

I would just like to point out to you that stats are like ranking that can change at any time. Take ORMB once rank1 and dominant now rank 3 50 cap 10k caps behind.

Konno. stop talking. no one cares what you have to say. your an irrelevant member of LRO. you do nothing nore hav don nothing.
So you took a good number of caps from a good number of inactive accounts.
As a group UW WP took out stevie totally when he was active and co played.
Yes your ahead on caps and points and vills. and yes you have done a great job working on the small week members.
When you take a look at the big picture you can see that you ahead by 5 % vills. and that is what it all comes down to.
One of your top guys barbed 10 days ago and i can not even remember his name. thats how much he got involved.

LRO have managed to manipulate week minded players into there game so far and i give credit to you for that. but other than that and the 170 caps you say you took from the top members of BESERK that many were re caps or in the end were re capped your prowess is minimal to say the least.

DeletedUser118536

If Konno is such an irrelevant player PRW, why did you choose to block Konno again :p

Sure UW managed to take out Stevie, thats one account to roughly 9 total that LRO have made go inactive since the war started. LRO didn't even need to take out the account fully to make them give up!!

Oh and Mike, Konno just took a war cap, Konno now have done something in the war, Konno also has an AotD, Konno has participated and does Konno's share of the work!!

EDIT: Mike how are the war statistics looking for caps? Konno doesn't see much Berserk caps compared to LRO.

blckdrgn1

Ah mike.. you are in denial bud. You guys did a good job taking stevie down. What has happened since then? You guys have been losing ground every day.

When we op players they are active but when they cant take the pressure they go inactive and are suddenly "weak" in your mind. It doesnt matter to us if the villages we take are from weak or strong players heh. Also a large number of the villages you guys have are less than 4k points which is the only reason you are somewhat close to our village counts.

Berserk needs to figure out how to stop the bleeding and reverse the tide or LRO will just continue to outgrow you until your tribe disbands.

DeletedUser118606

When they drop, let me know your account name scrub

I mean if you care so much, why not find out yourself. You seem concerned, "scrub"

Well, as far as I've seen, he's not even on an account on this world yet. He recently answered my thread for coplayers wanted with asking for my Skype, I checked his threads to see if I could get his, since he didn't give it in his reply, found it, asked which name shown on Skype for it (there's 2) was his and have yet to get an answer nor have I been contacted by him on Skype! Methinks he'd rather troll this forum than coplay an account.

blckdrgn1

Update:
7f80f7bb1d73a3bf132000bfd7b42689.png

LRO2 might not get a lot of war caps but at least they arent bleeding villages like every Beserk tribe lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser108623

again as i have said right now your a total of 6% more villages than we are. that is all.

konno. well done after the best part of 5 months you have done something you can get on the externals and spout about.

drgn. so far lro have opped prw 6 times. 6 times you have failed. 6 times you have failed to hold anything other than that days AOTD.

yes you seek out accounts that are going or are inactive to grow. yes once you fine that account a push is all thats needed to finish the job. congrats.

i remember capping from one of your old members over 1 mil points called qwerty maniac. and 30 mins later he barbed out. but im not hear saying i made that happen however it looks.

stats are stats just remember they can change at anytime.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
again as i have said right now your a total of 6% more villages than we are. that is all.

For your 3 tribes to our 2? You must be proud to only be 6% less

yes you seek out accounts that are going or are inactive to grow. yes once you fine that account a push is all thats needed to finish the job. congrats.

Does it bother anyone else that your leadership thinks it necessary to keep inactive accounts?

blckdrgn1

konno. well done after the best part of 5 months you have done something you can get on the externals and spout about.

drgn. so far lro have opped prw 6 times. 6 times you have failed. 6 times you have failed to hold anything other than that days AOTD.

i remember capping from one of your old members over 1 mil points called qwerty maniac. and 30 mins later he barbed out. but im not hear saying i made that happen however it looks.

stats are stats just remember they can change at anytime.

Math time! LRO+LRO2 have 3221 villages. The 3 berserk tribes have 2806. Now to figure out the % difference we divide! 3221 divided by 2806 = 1.14 which if we multiply by 100 = 114. That is our percent! So LRO has 14% more villages than berserk not 6%.

Another interesting fact. 570 of berserks villages are less than 4k lol so your barb nobling has inflated your village count. Not only does LRO have more villages, but they are much better quality.

LRO has only opped PRW once and that was purely a catapulting campaign that was widely successful since all you did to defend was put about 500 villagers worth of defense around, which was cleared when the first nuke hit and all the follow up cats did their work which cost you a lot of time and resources. Mission accomplished.

Every other time you have been attacked was simply to get you to scream for support so that your neighbors had less while we nobled them, which has been a successful tactic every time. We always take and hold 20+ villages when we've done our ops.

What was berserks best day? 9 villages in a day! wooo! good work

Mike you should read a book called "The Art of War." Heres a little piece that explains LRO's strategy.

"You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks if you only attack places which are undefended"

We dont care if the target is strong or weak or active. If you think beserk can make a come back thats great :) but its not going to happen when you guys keep losing 6x more villages than you take from us daily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106011

Mike.. PRW
With all due respect, as you're clearly a good (great?) player.. Your last 50 caps have been at least 40barbs, 4x Daniel villages (An LRO player that has been continuously opped for the last few months) and a couple of internals, maybe one or two other randoms..

http://www.twstats.com/en81/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7822027&type=gain&pn=-1

So, to mock LRO for eating some easier enemy accounts - while also attacking the bigger accounts.. Well that's a little bit rich mate.. Just wanted to say that..

While I'm here, I hope everyone's had a great Christmas :)

~Tryx

Durtmcgurt

I wish i could say it's just LRO that nobles small players. But my tribe has been battling Berserk for a while struggling to just get a second village every time.

So don't just bash LRO for that, Berserk has been doing the same thing.

DeletedUser118536

I wish i could say it's just LRO that nobles small players. But my tribe has been battling Berserk for a while struggling to just get a second village every time.

So don't just bash LRO for that, Berserk has been doing the same thing.

Please, if you are going to join the thread, make it facts :) Konno's minions from LRO do not "just" noble smaller players, as Konno has stated facts in the previous page of the thread, LRO nobles from various players from the top 25 players in the world which are in Berserk, if the smaller players are the ones on the front lines, they are no longer smaller players but frontline accounts, although you can enlighten Konno on which players are classified as small now.