LRO vs Berserkers

Durtmcgurt

My account is considered small. A 1K player. My leader RHLee, who has been nobled out twice by Berserk. We are constantly defending from them. To the point where we are avoiding the 3K marker cause they'll get too greedy and send 2-4 nukes at us. And we can't do anything cause only one guy has successfully kept villages. But he's right in between LRO and Berserk.

I'm not saying LRO picks on small players, as i don't know their fights. But i know Berserk does.

DeletedUser118606

My account is considered small. A 1K player. My leader RHLee, who has been nobled out twice by Berserk. We are constantly defending from them. To the point where we are avoiding the 3K marker cause they'll get too greedy and send 2-4 nukes at us. And we can't do anything cause only one guy has successfully kept villages. But he's right in between LRO and Berserk.

I'm not saying LRO picks on small players, as i don't know their fights. But i know Berserk does.

I know UW did. MW-WP had to do the same thing, despite the fact we were trying to become UW3. I have no hard feelings though, as I made some good friends, however, I miss the ones who left.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Im not trying to be rude here but if you dont want to be "picked on for being small" you pretty much have 2 options, either join a world that has more recently opened so you have a more even playing field or go play casual if you just want to build a village and make friends. Just sayin guys

DeletedUser118818

Berserk VS barbs... and the barbs are winning..

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Klaus

I like barbarian villages!!! Why ?

1) I don't mind what you all think about me
2) I don't want to be the best player. I only want to be alive on this world.
3) Barbarian villages are easy villages and easy deff. I can grow faster when I take barbarian villages.

And Happy New Year all my friends and enemies!!!!

OCqZYwi.png

[video=youtube;nd_CYqU7VGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd_CYqU7VGA[/video]

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Big words for Berserk... you sad bunch... how is the war against barbs i bet even the barbs are kicking your ass.... (finger)

i know you all love to hate me, Aaaa makes me feel wanted... :icon_evil:

You heard it here first folks, i am now in Berserk. I am open to leadership positions preferably duke.

#Stewforprez

DeletedUser118606

Im not trying to be rude here but if you dont want to be "picked on for being small" you pretty much have 2 options, either join a world that has more recently opened so you have a more even playing field or go play casual if you just want to build a village and make friends. Just sayin guys

That's the past, when it comes to me. And I'm on 3 worlds atm, this one being the most active, rebuilding tribe on w82 and casual 2 being the least for now as it's where we are forming a future premade while getting in some extra practice.

Sim city is no longer possible on this world, so if that's your cup of tea, take stew's advice and start on a new world with extra premium features...and be aggressive!

DeletedUser118606

Happy New Year's attack break! See at least one player on the battlefield when it's over!

DeletedUser118606

Congratulations LRO! Berserkers, you need to get the lead out and put the pedal to the metal! That's really sad stats, gang! I figured you'd be kicking LROs butt by now! Was hoping you would be anyway.

DeletedUser

I like barbarian villages!!! Why ?

1) I don't mind what you all think about me
2) I don't want to be the best player. I only want to be alive on this world.
3) Barbarian villages are easy villages and easy deff. I can grow faster when I take barbarian villages.

And Happy New Year all my friends and enemies!!!!

OCqZYwi.png

[video=youtube;nd_CYqU7VGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd_CYqU7VGA[/video]

Happy New Year! :D

blckdrgn1

Ah its so much fun to make Beserk panic :) Since mike benji was so proud of having a spy in LRO (who I caught, dismissed, and ate) I have decided to take the gloves off and have several of my own in Beserk. So now Beserk is going on a witch hunt trying to figure out who they are lol

BE$ERK - Grenade Launcher today at 08:28 Thanks Quote
This message is for the Rat(s). You have until the end of today to leave Berserkers without consequence. I realise some players make stupid mistakes and hence I'm offering this concession only once. The council is currently working through a short list of suspects so we will catch and eat you very soon if you don't leave immediately.

How incompetent do you have to be to ask the spies to leave on their own lol. Sorry grenade, no one is that naive... well except maybe you. If you knew who the spies were you would just kick them.

It was nice to see some green bars in the war stats so everyone should be feeling pretty good and enjoy this. Keep looking after each other and doing the daily Berserker basics and we will continue to press the enemy.
[spoil]
243022c73cf87458990413ee6e76641e.png

[/spoil]
Yeah you did get 2 villages more than we did one day *slow clap* buuuut we quickly erased those gains. Your tribe has 3 players who quit and will be eaten by LRO and I have 4+ spies so, best of luck to you mate :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser118606

nice job on spy planting.:.should take the heat off any moles you have in there lol.

hey berserkers, if you don't figure them out, let my new coplayer know, and even being offgame, I might be able to help you sort them out. After all, it takes one to catch one, and I used to be one of the best at doing both!

Brick Tamland

This looks like it'll only go one way :p congrats to LRO, played out the world really well up to this point, keep it up :p

DeletedUser118606

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! Between real life, losing and kicking coplayers, and my techno-crap going on the fritz, I'm having to leave. For diplo, talk to i play dirty.

DeletedUser

Very well player from LRO. Fyi I played under Operative, world is wrapped up after PRW and alex leaving. Moving onto playing masters with Kripto and Baldur.

It's a shame to see this world fall like that, was hoping it would be longer, but guess not. Also hope no one took my external flames to heart ;)

DeletedUser118536

Very well player from LRO. Fyi I played under Operative, world is wrapped up after PRW and alex leaving. Moving onto playing masters with Kripto and Baldur.

It's a shame to see this world fall like that, was hoping it would be longer, but guess not. Also hope no one took my external flames to heart ;)

Konno had one person reply to Konno from mass barb noblers, Konno still likes you partly even though we flamed each other a lot :D Konno worked out you played under Operative, nothing can hide from the true undisputed god Konno since prw has left the building!