LRO vs Berserkers

blckdrgn1

No offense taken :)

best of luck with Kripto and Baldur, they were with me on w75 as well and they are great players if they could just focus on one world haha

DeletedUser

No offense taken :)

best of luck with Kripto and Baldur, they were with me on w75 as well and they are great players if they could just focus on one world haha

Yea they do aha, played 74 with kripto also and he hopped, but it was a sour situation their with Loyal and Growth, best of luck to you all finishing 81, hope it's soon. World won't be as fun anymore

Konno had one person reply to Konno from mass barb noblers, Konno still likes you partly even though we flamed each other a lot :D Konno worked out you played under Operative, nothing can hide from the true undisputed god Konno since prw has left the building!

I only started barb nobling after we had alliances with you both ;). Nothing else to feed on in these deep woods. Flaming was just to liven up externals, they were pretty boring here on 81.

And I made it pretty obvious after I quoted voodoo aha. Detective Konno?

DeletedUser106011

We have a team of detectives here :)
In our spare time we write cheesy crime novels loosely based on all of the mysteries we've solved.. Yours, titled 'Spiritual Operations' is in the making, stay tuned!!

I was too far away to play with you Spirit, just sent you some love from afar when we worked out who you were from the externals :) Nice of you to come back and say hi..

The world is not won yet, we still have work to do, and will do it.. Indeed a bit of a shame for things to happen this way, it is what it is I guess.. Play with the cards you are dealt

DeletedUser

We have a team of detectives here :)
In our spare time we write cheesy crime novels loosely based on all of the mysteries we've solved.. Yours, titled 'Spiritual Operations' is in the making, stay tuned!!

I was too far away to play with you Spirit, just sent you some love from afar when we worked out who you were from the externals :) Nice of you to come back and say hi..

The world is not won yet, we still have work to do, and will do it.. Indeed a bit of a shame for things to happen this way, it is what it is I guess.. Play with the cards you are dealt

I realized when I got some random fakes from a few of you guys ;)

Was all fun and game and the world is alrdy on a downward slant for berserkers, and with the prw leaving, it would be a miracle to pull themselves out

DeletedUser106011

I was myself :) But left the world early..
got landlocked by my tribe and had a few other things come up - so facilitated a quick internal for my tribe mates and went on my merry way.. Check twstats if interested

DeletedUser

I was myself :) But left the world early..
got landlocked by my tribe and had a few other things come up - so facilitated a quick internal for my tribe mates and went on my merry way.. Check twstats if interested

I played under W2V, won the world there aha

Haul! sounds so familiar, did we ally with you or war with you?

All I remember is we took on Warg and MoM