LRO vs UW war

DeletedUser107658

Like how they nobled that 1 loudmouth noob?... what's his name again.... Rolph or something?
Oh beautiful, again showing what little you know young nooblett.

I'm coming for you. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

LOL, I just noticed this post aswell; are you honestly going to sit there and tell others how they should attack, mr I plan ops on ONE village
#RIPTWISTR12NUKES
#All 5,000menitcostme

Are you honestly going to sit there and tell me you think one person dumping nukes on a village was an op? You really are a clown :)

Just something to take note on; 95% of LRO conquers are on inactives or small UW2 members.

Not my fault UW players quit when we op them and become "inactive"

The only thing they have done that THEY* take pride in (god knows how) and the only thing they have actually done that has caused some form of damage to UW, is to make very low blows. I.E - Du Ver suiciding all of his troops on us whilst in our tribe, but he's dead... Recruiting some of our bigger members, Daniebieri - oh, he's dying and voodoo magic, and THEN, you finally pull out your egotistic asshole of a spy Dickcheese and you think taking him away from us is beneficial for you. :icon_rolleyes:

Lets talk about what you left out.

Du Ver - deleted before you guys attacked him, so if you think you deserve any credit for his account dying you are really desperate for credibility.

Danielbieri - still fighting hard after more than 2 weeks of attacks from UW. What did you do with the lifeless clown account when we opped you? Oh yea you let us rip you apart and kill tons of support with no walls. Good job bro.

Then when we recruited Bigcheese did you guys try to fight him? Did you try to defend his targets? LOL nope just dismiss them and keep on internalling. You really think thats a winning strategy?

Keep up the sly, treacherous work LRO, you're lucky this world is full of so many weak minds who jump on the largest bandwagon, but you're unlucky that all those jumping on your bandwagon are terrible and weak players.

Come at me Gunoob. :lol:

Like I said earlier in this thread, you need to do more thinking about why they left :) Since I can tell critical thinking is a challenge for you I'll let you know what their reasons were for coming to me.

#1 UW members lack of participation in offensive/defensive ops.

#2 UW leaderships only focus being protecting Power Ranger White and failure to plan effective ops

#3 Disrespectful players like you running your mouth to your tribemates.

Now that they are part of a team they are happy and motivated :) Back on 11/3 you told me you guys had 4 ops planned and that I should watch the stats over the next week.

resize

I'll let you in on a little secret -

[spoil]
[video=youtube_share;Aq1qOE9cayg]https://youtu.be/Aq1qOE9cayg[/video]
[/spoil]

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

I wonder why so many in UW have quit and need to be internalled. There have been 12 just in the last month -

Breaver
Chemenski
Funkypooh143
Greg The Bear
Jollyjumper
Lifelessclown
Mayhem21
The Governor
Vigilante1
The New Classic
Waa*
Whitept

Last edited:

DeletedUser

773c2ed173e9ecf82d0ad9a0d931112e.png

Power Ranger White rimming another player of his for us. Who's next?

bigcheese

UW is so good at internaling, even the accounts that are being internaled get in on the action.
Prince war lord internaling waa while being internaled himself:

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

So much trash you recycle yourself?

images

blckdrgn1

Here is another update on the stats after UW's and LRO's latest ops -

[spoil]
d247be2790077765dc8af7db3c8d68c7.png

[/spoil]

Our previous best days of the war were when we got 14 caps which we shattered that record with 23 caps on 11/18. UW's best day so far has been 8 caps.. which LRO gets/beats on a pretty regular basis :)

DeletedUser108623

You talk so much i think you actually see the world that you think your going to win as won already. but when i see your tribe i see your inactiveness. your just as good at internalizing as we are. you have not actually rimmed a single member from UW that was active before you started an op. we have. you have not done anything other than attack the week because when you op me i dominate you.
your finest moment on w81 is buying the swivil account for 5k pp. oh yes we know.
Im sick of hearing how you feel you have it won when the only area you gain in is the south east were the inactive accounts are and most of them got bored due to payin and his attitude.

We deal with our inactives fast so you dont have that chance.
we did not want to remove JJ he asked to be removed.
cheese was kept in union so we could feed some intel your way.
Now you have no spys in UW regardless of what you think/will say you do.
But we do in LRO.
when there is no one else to recruit and your tribe is on its knees who is going to be there to drop you on your head.
UW
Rankings are a matter of time they, can be changed at any point.
Ask ormb
currently rank 2 soon to be rank 3.

You fight 1 war and have some success against week inactive accounts or backstabbing.
we had 2 wars running for most of the world and we are still hear. so your dominance so to speak has got you no were.

every world is won by the tribe that holds the core area. not the rim.
just a word of advice.
cat the warehouses all you want we will noble every one. stop our income and we will fin another way of getting it.

No need to reply the w81 god has spoken the final truths on this matter.

KONNO knows the real god

blckdrgn1

Ah what a silly post Mike :) Lets break it down.

You talk so much i think you actually see the world that you think your going to win as won already.

I just state the current status buddy, I dont think I've won yet. Still have 12 million points of UW to eat :)

but when i see your tribe i see your inactiveness. your just as good at internalizing as we are.

Our inactiveness? You mean us internalling one person in the last month, twistr, compared to UW internalling over 13. Better check your facts buddy :) you're embarrassing yourself.

you have not actually rimmed a single member from UW that was active before you started an op. we have. you have not done anything other than attack the week because when you op me i dominate you.

Like I told Ralph, its not my fault your tribe mates are *weak* and become inactive after we attack.

your finest moment on w81 is buying the swivil account for 5k pp. oh yes we know.
Im sick of hearing how you feel you have it won when the only area you gain in is the south east were the inactive accounts are and most of them got bored due to payin and his attitude.

Pretty sad that you have to make crap up like this instead of proving yourself in game. Maybe you should have stepped up as leader and gave them something to be entertained with. Its your job to keep your members motivated, and you have failed miserably.

We deal with our inactives fast so you dont have that chance.
we did not want to remove JJ he asked to be removed.
cheese was kept in union so we could feed some intel your way.

He asked to be removed due to your failure as a leader. Funny how everything Cheese told me came true and your ops were easily defended because of it :)

Now you have no spys in UW regardless of what you think/will say you do.

Hahaha shows what you know buddy.

But we do in LRO.

They have done you a lot of good huh? :)

when there is no one else to recruit and your tribe is on its knees who is going to be there to drop you on your head.
UW
Ask ormb

You fight 1 war and have some success against week inactive accounts or backstabbing.
we had 2 wars running for most of the world and we are still hear. so your dominance so to speak has got you no were.

We had a few wars to win K54, then we had the Sarcow war, then the WP/Union/UW war, war is nothing new to us. It has gotten us from being over 1 million points behind WP/Union to being 6 million points ahead of UW. That is definitely LRO going somewhere :) You are in denial bud.

every world is won by the tribe that holds the core area. not the rim.

Oh really? You mean where you guys used to have 100% of the core and now we have taken 50% and are easily ripping through more?

just a word of advice.
cat the warehouses all you want we will noble every one. stop our income and we will fin another way of getting it.

No need to reply the w81 god has spoken the final truths on this matter.

KONNO knows the real god

You think you are a god? Here is what LRO thinks -

[spoil]
[video=youtube_share;DsUCRcK7QYc]https://youtu.be/DsUCRcK7QYc[/video]
[/spoil]

DeletedUser107658

Wait, you call the SARCOW thing a war? :lol: :lol::icon_rolleyes:

Dxm1973

Wait, you call the SARCOW thing a war? :lol: :lol::icon_rolleyes:

Under your leadership we struggle to call it a war. And Mike you should read up on some neuroscience it might help you. As you have gotten more and more unhappy the logical centers of your brain are being blocked leading to purely emotional replies. Do yourself a favor and stop commenting, false information and accusations make you look weak and ineffective. But I suppose the stats from your tribe in this war are showing that we'll enough.

DeletedUser

image.php

image.php

both with increasing slopes, slow compared to some ,but upward slopes, not flat line. until aprox 1 week ago. must be they happend to go inactive

Dxm1973

I think a round of applause is in order for team power ranger they have reclaimed rank one after 5 days of nothing but internals. Over at LRO we really wish we could be as good as you but sending 100ms trains to empty villages is so hard even someone logging in first the first time ever could figure it out. We also wish 72 percent of our villages were internals or barbs but we are to busy sitting on nearly twice as many war caps as the rest of the world combined. Not to mention our ODA is twice that of UW but somehow we still have more ODD. But i forgot LRO is nothing next to UW who kicks those that loose villages and can't seem to comprehend the concept of an organized op.

Originally Posted by mikebenji
you have not actually rimmed a single member from UW that was active before you started an op.

Sorry your front lines aren't active because they are tired of dealing with a leadership team that provides no real leadership.

But we do in LRO.

If only that helped you defend against ops but I am having a hard time remembering the last time you guys had more war caps on us that us on you.
UW
Ask ormb

​Call a doctor I'm dying from laughter at this joke. We are waiting over here in LRO for you guys to change them up. Ill give you a hint, incase you haven't quite figured it out, when you send trains I wouldn't send them from 40+ hrs out that doesn't work.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The difference is, we have a solid team, apart from those pesky expendable parts.

Hats off to you, you have picked up where we have slacked, and you have his our straw house.

Time will tell.

Ali

blckdrgn1

The difference is, we have a solid team, apart from those pesky expendable parts.

Hats off to you, you have picked up where we have slacked, and you have his our straw house.

Time will tell.

Ali

I count about 8 players who have worked well as a team and fought hard in the war. Guess the other 14 are the expendables :) We will happily take them off your hands.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I count about 8 players who have worked well as a team and fought hard in the war. Guess the other 14 are the expendables :) We will happily take them off your hands.

Nobody came into this game as anything other than expendables. What the aim is, is not to win the game with a friend or two, it is "Tribal Wars". We will make these expendable characters into glorious warriors, and some day they will no longer be expendable.

Ali

blckdrgn1

Nobody came into this game as anything other than expendables. What the aim is, is not to win the game with a friend or two, it is "Tribal Wars". We will make these expendable characters into glorious warriors, and some day they will no longer be expendable.

Ali

I'm happy to hear that :) Looking forward to a good long fight.

DeletedUser74388

You talk so much i think you actually see the world that you think your going to win as won already. but when i see your tribe i see your inactiveness. your just as good at internalizing as we are.

Lets just look at the stats and see the truth...Here are the last 7 days worth of conquers for both tribes, UW 135 internals compared to LRO's 12. Meanwhile almost half of LRO conquers were war targets.
b5fad9e7-9a65-4a2c-a291-a00768d63cd3.jpg