LT into =BCB=

DeletedUser91091

@LJ - Let the thread alone man. He hasnt done anything bad to you :)

But i wanted to continue the FOOT! thread and it was closed :icon_cry: for the same reason this one should be.

/walks away in shame and hides in a corner

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think a thread is far better than to bring it up within what might be the most active & long running top 20 thread on this server.

Yes this world has had a lot of merges / players moving accounts & not as many wars as some would like.

Then again its what happens now within this game. On new worlds you get a mad rush for K lockdown a few leaders leave & the world merges.

We have been lucky maybe due to the world staying open so long that the interest in this world has kept going for so long.

On the plus side yes there have been a few merges but I think very little diplomacy between tribes apart from a few maybe on the IMP side of things.

Now as an IMP member how does it feel to have had 1146 Tribe Changes that's nearly one member for every village I've nobled do you even know the names of some of them? Is that not as bad as merging all the time?

The quote yes its the same broom its had 20 handles & 15 brushes springs to mind :)

Edit has not the name been done 100's of times already I remember a W19 tribe of that name.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nima, the issue we were stating is this topic is already being discussed in the Top 20 thread. Just as you closed the FOOT! thread for talking about a top 20 tribe this should be closed for the same reason :icon_biggrin:

It is not that on-topic to speak about this on top 20 tribes' thread. This thread is a more appropriate place for discussing LT & =BCB's recent actions. This is different than the FOOT thread. That asked for opinions on a top 20 tribe. Which could and should be done in Top 20 tribes' thread. But this one's purpose is to discuss the recent LT-=BCD= action which is different with top 20 tribes' purpose.

But i wanted to continue the FOOT! thread and it was closed :icon_cry: for the same reason this one should be.

/walks away in shame and hides in a corner

Again, the reason that is closed is because there was a bigger and better thread that could and should have served the same reason as the FOOT thread. This one is not just asking about opinions on the recently-formed tribe. It is debating and arguing about the recent actions done by LT and =BCB=. Different purposes. Legal.

---

Please stop arguing about whether the thread shall remain open or closed. Discussing it here is not on topic and is also not your job to decide. If you want to talk more about it, feel free to PM me. We can talk there. :)

DeletedUser

I welcome the thread, and the top 20 is not a place for such a discusion unless you are doing a review of our new tribe.

DeletedUser

This is a really nice merge. It was expected though. Lt and Bcb had really close relationship. They were working together on many ops; and now in one tribe, it will be easier for them to coordinate. This is the best/strongest merge after Pnps merge. Good luck Panda! Though I am pretty sure you guys dont need it, with all the talent you have in Panda :p

DeletedUser

We wanted to, but james refused to skip the cheesecake we had for desert... :lol:
There where a few things that we waited for and such :)

XxBRICKSTERxX

I bet it was a great party.
[spoil]
Alice%20in%20Wonderland%20Tea%20Party%20with%20Mad%20Hatter%20_1707_19454071_0_0_7003706_300.jpg
[/spoil]

GO PANDA! This merge will help both tribes, and bring something new into the world.

DeletedUser

This is a really nice merge. It was expected though. Lt and Bcb had really close relationship. They were working together on many ops; and now in one tribe, it will be easier for them to coordinate. This is the best/strongest merge after Pnps merge. Good luck Panda! Though I am pretty sure you guys dont need it, with all the talent you have in Panda :p

I couldn't have said it better myself, now it's time to step it up to the next level and start kicking some ass. Expect great things from us in the future:

oh-my-god-they-have-united-demotivational-poster.jpg

My only question is... what took you so damn long?

I know...I ask myself the same question often. But we are all together now and that is what matters. :)

DeletedUser80610

For those in the know, producer1 fails as much as, you guessed it....................MAGIKARP!

wild-magikarp-appeared-magikarp-epic-fail-funny-jailbait-pok-demotivational-poster-1232067957.jpg

Epic Win :D

Grats on the merge, I feel like it was a good move for both parties. Let us see what happens now as the World has been shaped a new orange.

DeletedUser

Old thread I know, but I know I really hsould apologise for being so negative last time I discussed this - for reasons too long winded to go into I was in SUCH a bad mood, and it kinda carried over to the forums.

Anyway my reputation pretty much ruined I wanna say what I actually think.

I'm not a fan of mergers generally, this one I can see good reasons for, like Puffin and ARG, and goodl uck to you all!

(I'm ready for any flaming to begin, so I have my defenses up!) :spear: :)

DeletedUser

No reason to have ruined your repuation nor to flame.
Hope things got better for you.

DeletedUser

No reason to have ruined your repuation nor to flame.
Hope things got better for you.

Thanks mate - its appreciated :)
I'll be back to my old amicable self again someday - at which point I'll re start posting on the forums!! :p

DeletedUser

It's ok Clatters. You never really had any reputation to begin with, so I wouldn't let it worry you...