Luck...there is none for me

DeletedUser93681

I sent out 9 trains today. One gets through. W77 has been complaining also. Whats going on with the luck thing screwing us over? Is it a gimmick to prolong worlds? I think this luck thing makes money.

News flash TW "Stop starting new worlds so soon" you are killing the game. You cant fill any world now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sent out 9 trains today. One gets through. W77 has been complaining also. Whats going on with the luck thing screwing us over? Is it a gimmick to prolong worlds? I think this luck thing makes money.

News flash TW "Stop starting new worlds so soon" you are killing the game. You cant fill any world now.

Ooo is lil debbie mad? ;)

DeletedUser108293

well debbie, I will co you soon enough ;)
just got to finish my exams :D

blckdrgn1

If only you and your tribe put that much effort into staying on top of the nobling game, you might have a chance in this war bruh

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 596
Side 2: 353
Difference: 243

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 81
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,215,455
Side 2: 2,364,953
Difference: 1,850,502

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,537,173
Side 2: 684,395
Difference: 852,778

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If only you and your tribe put that much effort into staying on top of the nobling game, you might have a chance in this war bruh

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 596
Side 2: 353
Difference: 243

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 81
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,215,455
Side 2: 2,364,953
Difference: 1,850,502

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,537,173
Side 2: 684,395
Difference: 852,778

chart

[/spoil]

Lol, I honestly don't see why you lot are boasting about -finally- being ahead. With all of your recruitment, you've been larger than us for quite some time. Would it not seem only right that you be winning?

blckdrgn1

Lol, I honestly don't see why you lot are boasting about -finally- being ahead. With all of your recruitment, you've been larger than us for quite some time. Would it not seem only right that you be winning?

You guys boasted about killing inactive 333 players so why shouldnt we boast about killing your active players now? One tribe will always be bigger than the other... and its not always the bigger tribe that wins.

Remember Arrow/Hood/Rage? They were bigger than everyone and got destroyed easily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99544

@Night do apologise for keeping a tribe vibrant and alive. That does infact include bringing in new blood when players quit.

Dreamcatchers does it and so far also Norse have done it.

Norse was at a healthy 33 members a few days ago but some internals of inactives have brought the number down to 29. That was pretty much where you were when you merged with the slow family.

A few days ago Coordinated attacks started with I.W.A. It wont take an Einstein to understand your intention are to merge with them. That however wont change the outcome of the war. @Night have decided to steal all Norsedreams about fame and glory so you are doomed no matter what you do.

But for sure, cry about all sorts of reasons for why Dreamcatcher is ahead. as long as you dont say the truth, that you have played pisspoor in comparison. I expected more from you , but then again, I expected more from FART too. It is obvious i have given both of you way more credit than you deserve.

DeletedUser

@Night do apologise for keeping a tribe vibrant and alive. That does infact include bringing in new blood when players quit.

Dreamcatchers does it and so far also Norse have done it.

Norse was at a healthy 33 members a few days ago but some internals of inactives have brought the number down to 29. That was pretty much where you were when you merged with the slow family.

A few days ago Coordinated attacks started with I.W.A. It wont take an Einstein to understand your intention are to merge with them. That however wont change the outcome of the war. @Night have decided to steal all Norsedreams about fame and glory so you are doomed no matter what you do.

But for sure, cry about all sorts of reasons for why Dreamcatcher is ahead. as long as you dont say the truth, that you have played pisspoor in comparison. I expected more from you , but then again, I expected more from FART too. It is obvious i have given both of you way more credit than you deserve.

Incoming try-hard.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Incoming try-hard.
I always thought the term, "try-hard" was pretty dumb. What's wrong with trying? Isn't the point of the game to try to win or to try to have fun?

As for Tampara's post, I think he/she made fair points.