Luminius's Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26776

Name: Luminius
Tribe: Luminius's Legions
Tag: LLs
Members: 1
Purpose of this thread: So I don't have to send a million replies to those following how I'm doing. Save me time for building, and a quick glance is all it takes in one convenient place!

Starting Rank at 3/20/2008, 6:19 P.M. EST US:

Tribe: #1988
Player: #22636
Continent Player: # 1221
Continent Tribe: # 230

Latest News:

03/19/2008

Hi there, Luminius here!

To all my fans from W7, yep, I'm moving out to W17 as well, and I'd be glad to see you all here as well! I'll make this thread just as fun and entertaining as the original if possible, and as always I welcome new readers and old fans alike to send me questions and comments about anything at all. I love my fans, and as always, I'm more than welcoming to recruits and allies for my tribe.

I update (mostly!) daily, so check back regularly!

Send me a mail in game or post here in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

~Luminius

Sir Cuitous

you did this in W6 and failed and this will be the same good day

Sir Eloquence

Why wont you die? it would make everyones life on the forums soooooo much nicer! these threads are rubbish,when will you understand no one cares!

DeletedUser

Attention whore.

Because you think you deserve a thread like this, shouldn't everyone else get one as well?

Hmm, if we spam this and go off topic it will be quickly locked :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

New alias, Spleen?

Why does Luminius think himself good enough to even have this thread?

DeletedUser26776

W6 was a waste. Seriously. 7 > 6, and not just by numerical value.

And I'm not attention whoring, as whores charge. This information is free to those who WISH to read it, so you bothering to read it, great. If not, GTFO.

Actually, I'm also well aware that forum moderators also have the ability to delete single posts. So not much is stopping me from making a simple PM and requesting for the topic to be renovated instead of set for demolition.

Sir Cuitous

And I'm not attention whoring, as whores charge. This information is free to those who WISH to read it, so you bothering to read it, great. If not, GTFO.

Actually, I'm also well aware that forum moderators also have the ability to delete single posts. So not much is stopping me from making a simple PM and requesting for the topic to be renovated instead of set for demolition.

its call propaganda mods wouldnt delete thins and it is agaist the rule to tell people to leave

and W7 was for those who got rimmed in W6:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its call propaganda mods wouldnt delete thins and it is agaist the rule to tell people to leave

and W7 was for those who got rimmed in W6:icon_rolleyes:

If you follow that rule, then this is the one for players who have been rimmed in w16. Do you want to rethink your statement?

Sir Eloquence

your basing w7>6 on the fact they didnt destroy your n00bish thread :icon_rolleyes:

and you can threaten us with getting our posts deleted all you want,but in reality this thread would just get closed,because its useless.....

DeletedUser

This thread is fairly popular in the world 7 forums. I would like reinstatement as the thread diplomat on this world and we need the bouncers back from world 7

DeletedUser

I don't know if mods in the past have let you do this, or were just too lazy to bother with this, but this is spam. If you want to make a thread when something important or big happens, great, but in the absence of something substantial, a random player progress thread is just clutter. (imagine if everyone were doing it).

Status
Not open for further replies.