• Thread starter Deleted User - 848933290
  • Start date

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ye ye

heard it all before

bring yr game without yr bots illegal scripts and pushed accounts

we have also looked into you and yr far from clean..

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
and jirki googly / guys ive got to know and respect over theyears.. close em down

- Pinheiro

Reaction score
Considering the numerical disadvantage we have been feeling in the area and the illegal factors of some zonal enemies, I would not say that we are as weak as you paint.

Anyway, I didn't come here to measure sizes...I came here to have fun and to know the game mode of the various countries.

Greetings and a happy & good year.

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Considering the numerical disadvantage we have been feeling in the area and the illegal factors of some zonal enemies, I would not say that we are as weak as you paint.

Anyway, I didn't come here to measure sizes...I came here to have fun and to know the game mode of the various countries.

Measuring sizes is one of the key things you do in tribalwars, who has the longest noble distance, who has the longest running barracks queue...

Sorry to hear you have a numerical disadvantage, dyscalculia can be tough :/

Elven Eyed Devolas

Reaction score

Are you numerically disadvantaged?
You are really funny
We have deleted 3 clans since the beginning of the game and you are allies with the whole map. Don't cry learn to play :)
You are the one who plays illegal, you are the one who accuses others of doing it illegally.

Deleted User - 848883978

this meme.. sorry i mean this thread didn't age well.