LWS...How do you stand it?

DeletedUser7126

i think we can all see the inconsistencies in tribal OD. however, the individual OD's are accurate. As in the one marlow posted and my comment above. Those stats do not lie regardless of tribe name.

DeletedUser

As you know junk is the tribe OD stats pretty incomplete for a look at a longer time. As they only include points that have been taken by a player while they was a member of the specefik tribe and the tribe keep the points even if the player change tribe or delete the account. As exempel is my points from when I was a member of LoL gone from tribe OD as we did delete LoL and all did join LWS as we wanted to keep the main part of our ingamge forums.

If we look at the ODA of all present members of some tribes we will find this (numbers is rounded 2 times, first when I did copy from the ingame list and then the final number).

ODA
1. EG|LWS - 1.923,19 million
2. TA|REB - 1.884,34 million
3. EGAten - 1.607,63 million
4. EG|EA - 520,18 million
5. TASPQR - 308,71 million
6. TW - 21,76 million

btw, XiG.3 did become AtenX if I remember correct and not S.

thanks tokstolle for clearing that up. And how does that work out on the average per player for each tribe?

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm bored...so let's see.

SPQR (5 members) - 60.74
REB (45 members) - 41.87
LWS (50 members) - 38.46
EA (21 members) - 24.78
ATEN (70 members) - 22.97
TW (2 members) - 10.88

Leaving...

__predator__[EGAten] 72.80

Have you ever thought about joining SPQR or going on your own? Looks like you'd do better that way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To answer both Pizz and junkmonger, EGAten wasn't formed from any other the original branches. A totally new tribe called ATEN was formed and players from AtenCE and AtenRX all moved into the new ATEN. We have obviously changed our tag to EGAten since then. The reason being (I believe) to avoid dispute about which branch was kept and which was dissolved.

DeletedUser

Tribe/OD/No. of players/
LWS: 3,735,554,121 50
Aten: 2,783,755,376 70
REB: 3,378,399,827 45
EA: 920,900,180 21
SPQR: 731,796,939 5

Average OD per player
LWS: 74,711,082.4
Aten: 39,767,933.9
REB: 75,075,551.7
EA: 43,852,389.5
SPQR:146,359,388

Even with 70 players in Aten their OD is still the lowest of the 3 big tribes and their average is the lowest out of the top 5 tribes, so yeah olderthandirt, anything else you want to say or add on?

1. I already pointed out the stats, and all you did was work out the average's so it's not like I was avoiding admitting that Aten's Total OD is less than REB's and LWS'.

2. You refer to 'Aten' as one entity, I assure you we are all individuals here, and I the reason i did not comment before is because I see no point in explaining why I think the stats are thus, as I know you would all ignore it anyway, or simply not care. :icon_wink:

There... satisfied?

DeletedUser95513

all i know...is that i am the most awesome player...and have the overall #1 OD in the game....i think it is bc i have a big mouth an talk a lot of trash....or it could be bc i am so darn good... :)

but as for the stats...i thinkn that the reason atens is lower...is bc they have a lot of small players that are just being kept for points...that never did anything and still dont do anything...thats why their averages are lower

DeletedUser

2. You refer to 'Aten' as one entity, I assure you we are all individuals here, and I the reason i did not comment before is because I see no point in explaining why I think the stats are thus, as I know you would all ignore it anyway, or simply not care. :icon_wink:

There... satisfied?

You should all leave Aten then and make new 1 man tribes.

Boner as awesome as you are, even if i did the top 40 that still doesn't explain why they have the lowest OD, afterall removing 30 tribes members from the list will just make it even lower. But yes i am pretty sure their average would go up a few million.

DeletedUser95513

well all this doesnt really matter...all i know is that TA will when out in the end...as of now...its a game of endurance...and from what i heard EG...is a little premature in that area.......... :) LOL

walleye

well all this doesnt really matter...all i know is that TA will when out in the end...as of now...its a game of endurance...and from what i heard EG...is a little premature in that area.......... :) LOL

mikeys lasts a while, sometimesi wish he wouldnt because after work i just want to sleep and i have to wait for him

DeletedUser

When he annoys me i forget to lube,what's wrong with that?

DeletedUser95513

well i just bet that means there are more sp/sw to defend against your powerful ram? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

walleye

its be wrong if it was a normal thickness. ive told you before to stop buying lube, you dont need to use it, how are we going to raise a sexually conbfused adopted child if you dont discuss your purchases with me

DeletedUser95513

its be wrong if it was a normal thickness. ive told you before to stop buying lube, you dont need to use it, how are we going to raise a sexually conbfused adopted child if you dont discuss your purchases with me

not to mention the fiscal irresponsibility of wasting money in this time of economic uncertainty