Lying to his own tribe

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First off I'd like to state I was not a leader of SIN in any way shape or form when I left. My name was off the profile, and I had zero privileges when I left.

I've known SIN was "doomed" for a long while, probably once Nakoro stopped posting on the PnP, and he realized we were fighting a lost cause.

I was free to go where I want. I chose to go to OrD, as I chose to join KW this morning, I originate from KW, it was my first serious tribe.

You can call me a tribe hopper all you want.

HIRE hopped from SIN :p and you encouraged it.

Pajuno:

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None *F-F* 06th August 2007 - 22:28:57 0
*F-F* Purge 04th September 2007 - 07:16:17 0
Purge Purge 04th September 2007 - 20:16:34 0
Purge TWW 19th September 2007 - 19:12:31 0
TWW *F-F* 25th September 2007 - 10:13:05 0
*F-F* O~SIN 18th April 2008 - 04:09:43 3,082,774
O~SIN *F-F* 28th April 2008 - 08:06:08 3,306,099
*F-F* DEATH 29th May 2008 - 00:06:30 4,186,680
DEATH *F-F* 08th November 2008 - 07:00:01 7,193,333
*F-F* Phoenx 10th November 2008 - 04:00:01 7,212,619
Phoenx *F-F* 24th November 2008 - 04:00:01 7,314,136
*F-F* Phoenx 26th November 2008 - 01:00:02 7,397,401
Phoenx None 28th November 2008 - 01:00:01 7,849,211
None DEATH 28th November 2008 - 10:00:01 7,873,224
DEATH FEAR 05th January 2009 - 01:00:02 7,947,133

Tribe Changes: 15

----------------------------

Slippy88

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None GOTF 27th September 2007 - 03:13:35 0
GOTF NHS-NA 07th October 2007 - 02:15:19 0
NHS-NA None 07th October 2007 - 05:13:07 0
None GOTF 07th October 2007 - 09:12:28 0
GOTF TRK 08th November 2007 - 04:15:38 0
TRK KW 06th February 2008 - 01:08:27 0
KW KWa 18th February 2008 - 03:10:28 107,875
KWa KW 18th February 2008 - 15:06:37 117,647
KW O~SIN 09th September 2008 - 19:00:01 2,396,567
O~SIN MUSE 21st May 2009 - 04:00:01 4,462,122
MUSE ~Or.D~ 23rd May 2009 - 19:00:01 4,473,886

Tribe Changes: 12

I was less then 100k when I made my first 6 moves.

Hah Call ME a tribe hopper. look at yourself.

What does that have to do with anything??

Seriously?>|

Wtf are you arguing about?? trying to change the subject??

Honestly, i get a lower and lower opinion of you every time you post.

READ what i wrote you ignorant boy. YOU left DURING a war. YOU jumped ship. YOU fled. Did i say "tribe hopper"??

get your effing head out of the sand.

Hmmm... what we have here... is i did what i did for my TRIBE. Purge was a brief FF academy that i led, FF and death and back, that was all to lead both tribes properly.

YOU left your tribes why??

Cause your scared. The going got tough, you got going... to another tribe.

Focus on this point before you respond again. I dont want another distraction post. ANSWER THE QUESTION> ignoramus. I feel dumber and dumber every time i talk to you.

Pointing at hire is another thing. They left to fight the super power.. Not avoid falling with the super power. I think that there is something in the Sin water over there.

I argue you guys werent team oriented enough to accomplish, and your leaving (with sigmar's bitching and shit talking about splitting tribes) caused the rift to split more..

And your pointing out my tribal changes?? I am known for sticking by my guns. Had death been in war, i would never have left.. you would rim me in my tribe. SLippy, you tuck tail at first sign... And abandoned the sinking ship...

No matter how you word it, how you post it, who you tell it too... You are still a......

Rat.

Mick876

I just find it funny how all these SINers in this thread called me a traitor when i left SIN when it was at its strongest, and when only one tribe declared on it, FEAR. and i was no where near FEAR so my leaving had nothing to do with running. Now all the people who called me a coward and a traitor are the ones who ran from SIN when SIN needed them most, SIN did'nt need me when i left, but they needed slippy there baron. and they needed everyone else who left, Yeah SIN maybe doomed, but Neuwar is doomed but they are still here. Determination ftw!

*Now i will shut up before CP kicks my ass*

Pajuno ftw!

DeletedUser

I just find it funny how all these SINers in this thread called me a traitor when i left SIN when it was at its strongest!

Soz, Mick, but there are a couple of important distinctions between your leaving SIN and Slippy's choice to move to ~Or.D~.

1. Slippy went to SIN's closest ally.

You left to join a tribe with which SIN had no diplomacy, and had some decidedly anti-SIN leanings even in its inception.

2. As a duke of SIN at the time of Slippy's departure, I can tell you that my last words to Slippy before he left the tribe were to wish him only the best. If memory serves me correctly, both LadyMoria and warsigmar expressed similar sentiments regarding Slippy's departure.

Somehow, I doubt that Nakoro expressed a similar sentiment to you upon your leaving O~SIN.

I apologize that I always appear to be on the opposing side of an argument with you, Mick, but the truth is that there is little that is comparable about the two situations, and to claim otherwise is blatantly deceptive.

momm

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soz, Mick, but there are a couple of important distinctions between your leaving SIN and Slippy's choice to move to ~Or.D~.

You left to join a tribe with which SIN had no diplomacy, and had some decidedly anti-SIN leanings even in its inception.

2. As a duke of SIN at the time of Slippy's departure, I can tell you that my last words to Slippy before he left the tribe were to wish him only the best. If memory serves me correctly, both LadyMoria and warsigmar expressed similar sentiments regarding Slippy's departure.

Somehow, I doubt that Nakoro expressed a similar sentiment to you upon your leaving O~SIN.

I apologize that I always appear to be on the opposing side of an argument with you, Mick, but the truth is that there is little that is comparable about the two situations, and to claim otherwise is blatantly deceptive.

momm

the difference isnt that at all...

Your viewing it from leadership position?? Of course your gonna tell your friend slippy good luck...

anyways, Mick kind of flipped off sin leaving.. which i believe was his intentions.. He also did it to be with his real friends, as he felt he wasnt fitting in over there. He also did it with a significant amount more risk than slippy's move...

Again, slippy left cause ship was sinking.. as he stated several times in this thread already. Mick left to get bitchsmacked by Sin...

So while mick may have offended Sin leadership, dont you feel that you got justice from tanning his hide right after he left? And didnt you guys inherit all his gray villages after???

To me, looks like you got far more out of mick's leaving than you ever received from Slippy's departure...

Ok, this is precisely correct. This would technically win you the argument any day of the week... if his location was what we are discussing.

Its his reasoning for leaving sin.. not where he went. Again, tribe hopping is not important.. Reasons is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just find it funny how all these SINers in this thread called me a traitor when i left SIN when it was at its strongest, and when only one tribe declared on it, FEAR. and i was no where near FEAR so my leaving had nothing to do with running.

So much for the idea of Mick being in "signifcantly more risk" than Slippy.

Pajuno, you want to explain why it is more honorable to "flip off" your tribe as you leave, which is clearly how you are characterizing Mick's departure from SIN, than to leave SIN on the good terms Slippy did?

Because I admit that I'm a bit confused by your argument. but I am also willing to listen if you'd like to take the time to explain this more fully.

Mick got "bitchslapped" because of the manner in which he left. I am coming to Slippy's defense because of the manner of his departure.

I'm sorry, Pajuno, that you seem unable to see past your bias in this situation.

momm

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So much for the idea of Mick being in "signifcantly more risk" than Slippy.

Pajuno, you want to explain why it is more honorable to "flip off" your tribe as you leave, which is clearly how you are characterizing Mick's departure from SIN, than to leave SIN on the good terms Slippy did?

Because I admit that I'm a bit confused by your argument. but I am also willing to listen if you'd like to take the time to explain this more fully.

Mick got "bitchslapped" because of the manner in which he left. I am coming to Slippy's defense because of the manner of his departure.

I'm sorry, Pajuno, that you seem unable to see past your bias in this situation.

momm

Sigh.

How am i biased??

The point is Slippy left his tribe in a moment of need. Was sin NOT being beat down?? Was not LM sending out scalding circs about activity??

Yes, you have a right to be offended by Mick leaving, as that is your right.

AGAIN< that is NOT my point here. SLippy jumped ship during a time of need. Mick left while sin was at its height. The war was still anyone's game, and then after wards Mick, dees and scarface just bled villages... Which WORKED IN YOUR FAVOR> it rallied the players briefly, you all got a bit more active.. and shit started to happen in your favor.

Slippy left when things were getting certain, and i hate to say it.. if you guys had tried harder then, your recent little comeback would have been more successfull and happened sooner. Slippy staying and sending nukes/support could have inspired someone else to finally step up and do something..

THAT Is my point. Slippy should have stayed, helped you guys turn things around. THAT is what makes him gutless, THAT is what i have been arguing ALL this damn time.

Do you guys read and understand english very well over there?? i cannot have been more clear in ANY of my posts.

I am actually viewing how Slippy's departure, and sigmar's unrest ruined any chance you guys had of winning the war. If slippy and sigmar were more team players.. then there would have been others that taken their example...

People see slippy leave, see sigmar's angry outbursts in the forums... and morale falls.

Do you see what im saying now?? Poisoned players poisoned your tribe... and while everything piled up on you.. their positive attitudes could have changed EVERYTHING>

if ANYTHING, i am being biased FOR sin........

And again, while i am selecting slippy and sigmar here.. there are plenty others in Sin that did the same thing. Plenty of others that didnt respond to support requests.. etc...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sigh.

How am i biased??

Your post seemed to be supporting Mick's departure from SIN, while trying to criticize Slippy's departure. You now seem to be at least admitting that Mick's leaving SIN in the manner that he did was offensive, so I suppose we have made some progress.

You should be very aware that you cannot understand the inner workings of any tribe from the perspective of an outsider. You make an awful lot of assumptions in your posts. I am not failing to understand the points you are attempting to make, Pajuno, as I am quite fluent in English. I am simply disagreeing with your arguments, as I find them to be quite inaccurate.

There are a great many what ifs that could have resulted in a very different outcome for SIN. However, I prefer to deal with reality, and the truth is that there were a myriad of factors that led to the current situation.

momm

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your post seemed to be supporting Mick's departure from SIN, while trying to criticize Slippy's departure. You now seem to be at least admitting that Mick's leaving SIN in the manner that he did was offensive, so I suppose we have made some progress.

You should be very aware that you cannot understand the inner workings of any tribe from the perspective of an outsider. You make an awful lot of assumptions in your posts. I am not failing to understand the points you are attempting to make, Pajuno, as I am quite fluent in English. I am simply disagreeing with your arguments, as I find them to be quite inaccurate.

There are a great many what ifs that could have resulted in a very different outcome for SIN. However, I prefer to deal with reality, and the truth is that there were a myriad of factors that led to the current situation.

momm

and like i said before. i fully understand ALL those circumstances, even if i am on the outside. You dont realize, but several of your members were/are on great terms with me and we have spoken many times in the past months. I know more than i let on.

I never denied Mick tried to screw Sin. That part was easy, and so wasnt your nobling of him. WHich means you had justice...

Anyways, i know that one person at the right time can swing things.. And again, i know cause i lived it... Using my account to anchor the north front, i used the few around me to stop everything... And i sat up to 15 accounts at once during that war... (RIM war)

and i know what the push of a few active good players can do momm.. you guys werent that far behind at one point. But your duke leaving should have been covered better...

And if you can bless slippy to leave, he can bless you with his presence to help the cause..

DeletedUser

I wasnt talkin about sin :icon_confused: wow u realli dont know anything:icon_eek:

I feel terrible with just knowing LadyMoria left you with leadership....Being in sin with you being in leadership would be a hint for me that things weren't going too well..:icon_redface:

DeletedUser49166

I feel terrible with just knowing LadyMoria left you with leadership....Being in sin with you being in leadership would be a hint for me that things weren't going too well..:icon_redface:

<3 matt. Everything rolled into one right there.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, you don't even know why I actually left, and I've kept it off the forums. I sure as hell am not scared. especially not of you.

DeletedUser

<3 matt. Everything rolled into one right there.

I'm an idiot that feels compelled to argue against other idiots. :icon_surprised:

Everyone has their part and role, and I contribute that way. :icon_redface:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, you don't even know why I actually left, and I've kept it off the forums. I sure as hell am not scared. especially not of you.

LOL. You shouldnt be afraid yet. Distance decides atm. But that is only a minor detail in the broad scope of things.

Hell, i dont log in for days at a time sometimes. ;)

But your still a rat who jumped ship. You have basically admitted it twice in this thread. ;)

DeletedUser

LOL. You shouldnt be afraid yet. Distance decides atm. But that is only a minor detail in the broad scope of things.

Hell, i dont log in for days at a time sometimes. ;)

But your still a rat who jumped ship. You have basically admitted it twice in this thread. ;)

Why tell you the real reason I left, I'm not trying to impress anyone here, Your opinion matters not, you don't know what I say is true. You act like you know everything that happens to me in and out. You don't. Get over yourself..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why tell you the real reason I left, I'm not trying to impress anyone here, Your opinion matters not, you don't know what I say is true. You act like you know everything that happens to me in and out. You don't. Get over yourself..

I dont need nor do i pretend to know everything.

I know what you posted here in this thread. You left when you thought Sin was doomed.. Your own words.

So you dont have to tell me why, you already did.

:icon_cool:

You should get over yourself, and admit it.

DeletedUser

I dont need nor do i pretend to know everything.

I know what you posted here in this thread. You left when you thought Sin was doomed.. Your own words.

So you dont have to tell me why, you already did.

:icon_cool:

You should get over yourself, and admit it.

no u

DeletedUser61629

Knowing slippy from another world, he isnt one to leave a fight, let alone run :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knowing slippy from another world, he isnt one to leave a fight, let alone run :icon_rolleyes:

Hey man, going by his own words mate...

Just scroll back a few pages.. He left when he thought sin was finished...

Not a very loyal member, now was he?