M.E.A family declare war on mushy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im a Dos member, and in my opinion, i think that Mush and owl will oblivirate M.E.A, reasons being is that

M.E.A = Mongs (that are) Easily Attaked
MUSHY = Magnificent Umberellas Should Hit You
OWL = Omg Wat Lashings :icon_razz:

if thats your opion why are you in a tribe that are allies to us?

DeletedUser

uuuuuhhmmmm... fighting about who is the best at flaming another person here ? I honestly don't get the point in getting angry about every single thing someone says about you, that you dislike :icon_neutral::icon_neutral: I mean, if I got angry at something as little as that, I would be probably be pissed on 9 out of 10 people >.<

yayz :icon_confused:

DeletedUser20734

if thats your opion why are you in a tribe that are allies to us?

May i say, i did not know we were allies, lol... whoops
But everone has an opinion and i am not the diplomat.
So i will stick to my opinion, and i hope this dosnt effect out diplomatic relationship... :icon_redface:

livefromthe216

Lol i use to respect you guys for your determination but it seems your now making more and enemies, first thing was that your guys (1 tribe) declared war on 4, next thing was that you become at war with Hell, and now your always insulting M.O.TW, i wouldnt be surprised if they declare war on you lot soon aswell.

That would make you at war with 7 Tribes, lol 7 Vs. 1

Well if you want to be technical, it would be 7v2 (including OWL) and 7v3 if you include me. You can take this as a declaration of war if you want, your family is already coming up as bright red dots on my mini map :)

I would be probably be pissed on 9 out of 10 people >.<

Dont worry, R.Kelly is the only one who pisses on people.

DeletedUser

May i say, i did not know we were allies, lol... whoops
But everone has an opinion and i am not the diplomat.
So i will stick to my opinion, and i hope this dosnt effect out diplomatic relationship... :icon_redface:

Im not disagreing every is entitled to an opion

Laxworld

Well if you want to be technical, it would be 7v2 (including OWL) and 7v3 if you include me. You can take this as a declaration of war if you want, your family is already coming up as bright red dots on my mini map :)

Dont worry, R.Kelly is the only one who pisses on people.

Come n now dudes..

7 tribes means nothing...I am baron of tribe that took down a 6 tribe family pretty easily...they had 3 tribes in top 20 at the time...

sound familiar to a current situation?

having tons of ppl does not = success.

DeletedUser20734

It could cause failure more easily than sucess, the reason being -

A family tribe with has 7 tribes in the family = Were Uber, were the best
3 of the tribes disband since lack of farming oppertunities = Were still okay
1 tribe leaves the family because they feel like it = 3 tribes - were still uber
2 tribes get defeated = 1 tribe left - OOOH SH**

Then the final tribe get anhilated.....

There you go..

DeletedUser

im wit mushy on this war...MEA4 dropped outa top 20...which was [xXx]....
surprise surprise

livefromthe216

Come n now dudes..

7 tribes means nothing...I am baron of tribe that took down a 6 tribe family pretty easily...they had 3 tribes in top 20 at the time...

sound familiar to a current situation?

having tons of ppl does not = success.

thank you, we all know that you guys can probably take M.E.A by yourself, but your not gonna get all the fun ;)

DeletedUser20734

Can Dos Join in the fight...:icon_twisted:

OOH sh*t were allies, forget it..

Status
Not open for further replies.