M.E.A family declare war on mushy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

u might wonna get your facts right before you start posting, there declaring war on us along with OWL.

shows how much you know szymonszymcak

DeletedUser

lol its the other way round, its your guys that are miss comunicating

How is it the other way round? That just doesn't make sense. You are the one telling one of your family leaders that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

DeletedUser

How is it the other way round? That just doesn't make sense. You are the one telling one of your family leaders that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

your tribe has only just found out about the war

DeletedUser

Target Set: Wickerman = deadman

This guy is right at the centre of our cluster... hehe

DeletedUser

Hmm intersting development, MOTW was attacked by Mushy today, i was on the verge of declaring war...

DeletedUser

Can a mod please lock this? This is useless. After all the respect i had for MEA after a very good thread earlier, this one has set that back to 0.

Please, in the nicest way possible, leave all forum posts to your leaders, or atleast somebody that knows what is going on in your tribe. You're not making yourself look big by declaring on Mushy, or not making yourselves look '1337', you're making yourselves look a bunch of mass recruiting n00bs.

Please for your own sakes, stop.

Hmm intersting development, MOTW was attacked by Mushy today, i was on the verge of declaring war...

That's called farming my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.