M.E.A family delcared war on AYB

homosapien812

its early days but i reckon AYB will own even if they r out numbered.

go AYB

DeletedUser32537

Count on HELL... we will back you up M.E.A:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I forgot my [/sarcasm] again.

o sorry Carnivean36th i was jsut getting in mood for a big war but considering your also an enemy with AYB then i suppose war shouldlnt be started between us

Well, different elements of the vast M.E.A family appear to have already lost focus and threaten to attack players they have an NAP with, and this was within seconds of the declaration!

I'm not sure if they will be able to kep focused on AYB long enough to send more tha n a spear or two.

Watch out if your allied to M.E.A, you may be next...

DeletedUser

Wars are pointless until the majority of people start building nobles.
You people are retarded.

DeletedUser32537

Sorry, I forgot my [/sarcasm] again.

Well, different elements of the vast M.E.A family appear to have already lost focus and threaten to attack players they have an NAP with, and this was within seconds of the declaration!

I'm not sure if they will be able to kep focused on AYB long enough to send more tha n a spear or two.

Watch out if your allied to M.E.A, you may be next...

Noup... YOU will be next :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

and i would just also like to say that if anyone recruits obadia we will declare war on them aswell

joshsullivan

This is a personnal statement from me but do you guys fancy doing a bit of mass recruiting over by me???

DeletedUser32537

This is a personnal statement from me but do you guys fancy doing a bit of mass recruiting over by me???

(eventaught im not mass recruitng ill tell you that ) The only way to get good players at the beginning is mass recruit and then kick noob, and recruit some good players aside.

DeletedUser

They're not stats, that's a map. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Ah well, Obadia beat me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32537

That is a map, not stats. No one care how much mass recruiting you've done to fill it up.

M.E.A have MORE allies then just my tribe.. -.-

EDIT:well... right now its under discussion with this stuff about alliances, so tomorrow it will be sure ^ ^

Last edited:

cstro95

Get your facts straight people. We declared war because we have had numerous threats from them sent to us

DeletedUser32537

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Be happy.. NO. But there are peeps in k55 witch is near.. so be sure we will GET YOU!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: