M.E.A family delcared war on AYB

DeletedUser32537

Wars arent real until nobles come out. Before that there is just suiciding spears on walls and later catapaulting buildings. The enemy can easily recover from either of those

1st of all, i dont think you are on 24/7 to watch out if anyone attacks you to remove troops. 2nd spears, swords, axes... Every units can raid...If there will be at least 20 ppl raiding you , you wont be able to grow or make units. 3rd If you this the wall will save you, dont be fool, soon rams and Cats will come out and then your wall is gone.:ram::ram::ram:So when nobles come out, you will be weak.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1st of all, i dont think you are on 24/7 to watch out if anyone attacks you to remove troops. 2nd spears, swords, axes... Every units can raid...If there will be at least 20 ppl raiding you , you wont be able to grow or make units. 3rd If you this the wall will save you, dont be fool, soon rams and Cats will come out and then your wall is gone.:ram::ram::ram:So when nobles come out, you will be weak.:icon_twisted:

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

lavalya

Hey, heard of the concept "sitting"? Guess this post really shows what kind of tribes M.E.A and HELL are.

DeletedUser

When i go to sleep at night i am accont sat so that makes your first comment useless. Yes swords spears and axes are able to raid. But have you ever heard of an experienced player attacking with swords and spears. I certainly have not. Have you seen how bad swords are at attacking you might aswells just send one at a time to their deaths on a wall. Bring it on buddy any rams and cats will be taken out by my archers. Also are you sure all of your new members will actually be active to build their defenses and have enough coordination to attack at the same time so i can just dodge around the attacks. And i hope you train lots of troops because my light cavalry will be hitting your base before your troops hit me and slaughering what little defenses you did not suicide against my wall

DeletedUser

When i go to sleep at night i am accont sat so that makes your first comment useless. Yes swords spears and axes are able to raid. But have you ever heard of an experienced player attacking with swords and spears. I certainly have not. Have you seen how bad swords are at attacking you might aswells just send one at a time to their deaths on a wall. Bring it on buddy any rams and cats will be taken out by my archers. Also are you sure all of your new members will actually be active to build their defenses and have enough coordination to attack at the same time so i can just dodge around the attacks. And i hope you train lots of troops because my light cavalry will be hitting your base before your troops hit me and slaughering what little defenses you did not suicide against my wall

O_O!

DeletedUser32537

Go ahead try hitting my base with your LC, ill just move my troops away, so your LC will suicide on the wall :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Go ahead try hitting my base with your LC, ill just move my troops away, so your LC will suicide on the wall :lol::lol:

Sorry. But aren't you going to send Defense troops + Offense to our villages?

How will you remove your troops. if you sent em towards Us.

Woodlandapple

shows what you know, lc dont die on a lvl1 wall. So unless youve been pointwhoring, no losses would be taken.

DeletedUser

All I can say is...

When nobles are out.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

DeletedUser

Shows how ,uch you know about this game light cavalryare nowhere near as affected by walls as infantry. And when i send it it wont just be on or two it will be enought to kill everything you have in your base

DeletedUser

*BUMP* So today is just spam wars lol?

Anyways, elites versus unexperienced mass recruits??? Like Persia versus Sparta lol

DeletedUser32537

Shows how ,uch you know about this game light cavalryare nowhere near as affected by walls as infantry. And when i send it it wont just be on or two it will be enought to kill everything you have in your base

LOL, dont think you are god... Everyone can kill you, I dont think you will be able to attack me, if there will be 300 M.E.A members attacking you. Well, actually there is 19 members of AYB, and 350 of us, So it will be around 18 members, attacking eatch of you, AYB members. But if they focus on one of you...:icon_twisted:

Woodlandapple

LOL, dont think you are god... Everyone can kill you, I dont think you will be able to attack me, if there will be 300 M.E.A members attacking you. Well, actually there is 19 members of AYB, and 350 of us, So it will be around 18 members, attacking eatch of you, AYB members. But if they focus on one of you...:icon_twisted:

...then its easier to dodge all the attacks.