M.E.A family delcared war on AYB

Sasa12222

Everybody said this world is boring!

Now wouldnt get that much more exciting if 19 members beat 5 or 6 tribes? :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

Everybody said this world is boring!

Now wouldnt get that much more exciting if 19 members beat 5 or 6 tribes? :icon_wink:

We have 21 members now, 'cause the leader of the biggest hauls thread and his brother just joined :icon_wink:

DeletedUser32537

This one which you're conveniently avoiding.

I hate when ppl are Quoting themselvez... O well, i taught you are able to do something when i say that you r postin on forums and showing quite long number of members, but on 2nd day of playing i saw that nomber of your members didnt gorw... and same on 3rd day.. So i taugh it would be pointless to laly with u and i started alliance with M.E.A.:icon_twisted:

Sasa12222

I hate when ppl are Quoting themselvez... O well, i taught you are able to do something when i say that you r postin on forums and showing quite long number of members, but on 2nd day of playing i saw that nomber of your members didnt gorw... and same on 3rd day.. So i taugh it would be pointless to laly with u and i started alliance with M.E.A.:icon_twisted:

Let me put this simply.We are not retarded to fill up our members list in 4 hours.We talk to members that want to come we see what they have done in the past!! :icon_confused:

Sasa12222

Tell me that when you have 0 wall,0 barracks,0 farm, 0 troops and 0 points.:lol:

If your looking for the word "rimmed" you found it.Let me tell i have never been rimmed by force only by will.I quit world 8 and gave villages away to my tribe and a friend. :icon_redface:

But good luck u will need it.

DeletedUser32537

If your looking for the word "rimmed" you found it.Let me tell i have never been rimmed by force only by will.I quit world 8 and gave villages away to my tribe and a friend. :icon_redface:

But good luck u will need it.

Heh, your the one who will need luck after nobles come out.:icon_twisted: