M.E.A family delcared war on AYB

Sasa12222

I dont know if you read the whole post but our leader oodlandapple said we WONT be attacking them until nobles come. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

How about you learn to Type?:lol:

Why is 'type' capitalised? If you're going to make fun of a persons spelling/grammar, sort yours out first.

On topic.. Propaganda wars are fun, if it's a two way thing. Or if the propaganda is great... RAKI - -Bio! comes into mind.

DeletedUser

On topic.. Propaganda wars are fun, if it's a two way thing. Or if the propaganda is great... RAKI - -Bio! comes into mind.

Good point. I might have to start making M.E.A propaganda just to keep things going :D

DeletedUser

sup l33t ppls

as a Brittish young chap i think it's way to ealry for a war and for a start you can't noble plus your trying to make your tribe sound dangerous but its not your probly just noobi3s that want resources :) and evan better you cant even attack players yet i think

DeletedUser

Cool...so they decided to kill each other rather than continue in their top ranks.

Laxworld

Cool...so they decided to kill each other rather than continue in their top ranks.

No we are only letting MEA declare war on us so we can be number 1 OD Defense while we get nobles...by then they probably will have choked themselves out..if not we will just laugh at them and their poor coordination, and through propoganda and actual force we will take care of them..

Just as nub tribes like this get taken care of on every other world...