M.E.A Family

DeletedUser

Well im allys with your 4th tribe. Does that mean im allys with all of you?

Sasa12222

O yeah they haave a lot of family tribes and they are uncoordinated.

DeletedUser

Is this the same M.E.A Family that fail horribly in world 6. I think the name is the same, but I don't care to look too far into them in world 6. They are a bunch of noobs., cowards, and castaways that will be consumed by the power hunger warmonger of world 6.

DeletedUser

and to be honest if i were you i wouldnt go around insalting the most powerfulist family
woodlandapple, your motto dosent even make sense

i see what u did thar

lol it really does make me laugh how serious people like you take this game, one more question have you ever been outside, had a girlfriend maybe?

Coming from the one running
the most powerfulist family

Must have some tough real-life time constraints, with such precise organizational skills.

lol scared of u?..... dont make me laugh, your to insignificant for me to waste my time with
so you say you can crush us but you wont even send single attack

Neither will you guys apprently.

Stop insulting players...:icon_evil:

Stop blowing off RoyalMarine?

o sorry Carnivean36th i was jsut getting in mood for a big war but considering your also an enemy with AYB then i suppose war shouldlnt be started between us

Because your 300 member's can't take us alone.

your to insignificant for me to waste my time with
i would like to take this time to say that at 23:08 the M.E.A family delcared war on AYB

'nuf said.

Ill be back in 10 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasej

Despite the grand effort Dievar has put into all the quoting, I must admit that I'm way too to sit here and quote all the idiotic posts (Hello M.E.A. :) )

I find it much easier to sum up this thread quickly:

1: M.E.A. and Hell consist of illiterate wannabes. Any members of these tribes from England (Or any other Englishspeaking country) will propably have dropped out of school after year 5.

2: Hell and M.E.A. aren't, as shown by their constant bickering, completely aware who they're allied to and who they're at war with (Wait for that support AYB!).

3: Hell is quite convinced that the server rules, such as BP, doesn't apply to their tribe. Furthermore, their nobles move at scout speed, and they can train dragons in the stables.

4: Royalmarine is more or less wrong about what he thinks is right about the British military, but bless and forgive the child, he can't be much more than 12 :)

Oooh, and there's loads more, for example the whole "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" affair, but let's not get into all the dirty stuff, wouldn't want anyone saying I've got a brown nose ;)

cstro95

Must I repeat myself? Yes I must, your all retarded....

The M.E.A family right now IS very organised, but I will admit our coordination as a family blows. Were organised, but we it seems we cant coordinate any attacks as a family.

hogarth01

Lots of people come up with Squads for organization.

I think against this because it's way too early in the game for this type of thing.

DeletedUser32537

Is this the same M.E.A Family that fail horribly in world 6. I think the name is the same, but I don't care to look too far into them in world 6. They are a bunch of noobs., cowards, and castaways that will be consumed by the power hunger warmonger of world 6.

If im not mistaken, the family name was M.A.E,M.A.S,M.A.C and M.A.A. NOT M.E.A,M.E.A2,M.E.A3 and M.E.A4...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Okay, guys. Cease the following things:
1) insulting each other (calling others "retarded" or "idiot" render in infractions)
2) going offtopic (talking about sports can be done in the offtopic-section)

No replies to this post please, as that would be offtopic and handled as that.