M.E.A Family

DeletedUser

unless your a leader of one of the M.E.A tribes then you know nothing apart from we are called M.E.A and currently the bigest family tribe in world 18
i couldnt psot that really long insult to you cause your a football and you dont support man u

We also know you are allied to HELL (although your whole tribe doesn't know yet).

DeletedUser

unless your a leader of one of the M.E.A tribes then you know nothing apart from we are called M.E.A and currently the bigest family tribe in world 18
i couldnt psot that really long insult to you cause your a football and you dont support man u

Born in Leicestershire and lived there all my life. You probably live in Cornwall and you support Manchester United because they're the 'best'. Never been to see them, and you can only name Ronaldo and Rooney out of their squad. If you're from England at all. Then again, this forum isn't about football , so if you want to insult my football team, do so in PM please.

You're the biggest family? Congrats, well done. Did you even message the masses of players you recruited before you sent the invite?

DeletedUser34656

hey sebco whats with the team leicester shouldnt it be a team with talent such as leeds united

DeletedUser

hey sebco whats with the team leicester shouldnt it be a team with talent such as leeds united

Like i said, PM or i'm not going to respond from now on.

Do you guys even have a global commander?

DeletedUser34656

i could also name nearly every player from manchester united and i hate them but despite what everyone says on current form they are the best team in the world
also cornwall not my type of place
more along the lines of lincolnshire

DeletedUser

lets talk about a real sport if were talking sports here, rugby all the way, martin johnson might be coaching then england rugby team

DeletedUser34656

real madrid might be buying ronaldo from man u for a record £100million

DeletedUser32537

We also know you are allied to HELL (although your whole tribe doesn't know yet).

This alliance was made about 20 minutes ago, so Yes... they dont know.. unless they play tw 24/7 like you Obadia. :icon_twisted:

joshsullivan

This is not the place to discuss sport.

What is so different about this family tribe that will stop it failing then?

DeletedUser

No. This is not a sport chat room. Leave your football and rugby talk at the door please.

joshsullivan

No. This is not a sport chat room. Leave your football and rugby talk at the door please.

Thank you and I stick with my earlier question:

What is so different about this family tribe that will stop it failing then?

DeletedUser

This alliance was made about 20 minutes ago, so Yes... they dont know.. unless they play tw 24/7 like you Obadia. :icon_twisted:

You've been on as long as I have this evening matey so don't try and throw that at me. Be honest, were you on before I even joined in this lovely debate?

joshsullivan

because of its leaders and support from tribe mates

Every family tribe I have seen has attempted that I am looking for something different mail me ingame. This is a private conversation although you may post it for me in amusing ingame mails.

DeletedUser32537

You've been on as long as I have this evening matey so don't try and throw that at me. Be honest, were you on before I even joined in this lovely debate?

You know as much as you know, and i wont tell you more.