M.E.A Family

DeletedUser

OOOooooo.... turning against each other already... not a good sign...

DeletedUser34656

its a NAP it jsut basically means we both agreed not to attack each other

DeletedUser32537

its a NAP it jsut basically means we both agreed not to attack each other

Jees... i know about that.... So... isnt that want it mean.. you cant war with us while you have NAP with us.

DeletedUser34656

o sorry Carnivean36th i was jsut getting in mood for a big war but considering your also an enemy with AYB then i suppose war shouldlnt be started between us

DeletedUser32537

o sorry Carnivean36th i was jsut getting in mood for a big war but considering your also an enemy with AYB then i suppose war shouldlnt be started between us

Yeah... eventaught HELL is ALLY with M.E.A main tribe :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser34656

i jsut origionally thought you was also in this topic to insult us thinking you could take us on and i was ignoring most posts jsut reading and reacting whilt thinking of war

DeletedUser

LOL.

Glad to see the family has plenty of communcation about important things like alliances...

DeletedUser34656

well my tribe has them down as a NAP and has the exact same lsit as the other tribes but i dont quickly check to see if they are a memebr of a certain tribe and see if they are an ally or have a NAP with us on these forums at least but ingame i do

DeletedUser

Isn't the point of a family to act as one tribe yadda yadda yadda...

If you all have different diplomacy list what would happen if one brach attacked a tribe that another tribe had allied themselves too?

DeletedUser34656

M.E.A and M.E.A2 have same diplomatic relations because i keep messaging M.E.A's diplomat asking for lsit of allies and such and i add them and im getting round to messaging the tribes telling them that by having M.E.A as ally they also have us

DeletedUser

M.E.A and M.E.A2 have same diplomatic relations because i keep messaging M.E.A's diplomat asking for lsit of allies and such and i add them and im getting round to messaging the tribes telling them that by having M.E.A as ally they also have us

Ahhhh... so you sneak in an alliance with M.E.A and then tell them they have to take M.E.A's 2 through 4 as well...

DeletedUser

Nice to know that our resident family tribe has great organisation.

DeletedUser34656

seriously we are not going to go through every detail on how we are organised as we may not organise the tribe how you would but we do it our way which seems to work and the M.E.A family is incredibly organised but we are clearly not going to disucss this with enemies
theres little you know about us and so much you dont

DeletedUser

This thread alone tells me how you organise yourself, and that's poorly.

cstro95

Hey sebco, why do you post here if you dont play on W18?

Im a tribalofficer in M.E.A and from what I have seen so far we are very organised as a family.

DeletedUser

Just because he doesn't play under the name sebco doesn't mean he's not playing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser34656

unless your a leader of one of the M.E.A tribes then you know nothing apart from we are called M.E.A and currently the bigest family tribe in world 18
i couldnt psot that really long insult to you cause your a football fan and you dont support man u