M.E.A + [xXx] Merged?

DeletedUser

As everyone can see, [xXx] is no longer named [xXx]. They namedM.E.A4 Meaning they merged. Already Such a big familiy Tribe :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Family
M.E.A
M.E.A2
M.E.A3
M.E.A4

Oh dear, how long until M.E.A5?

cstro95

Were not creating anymore

Were the leaders of the world :D M.E.A has 3 top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Boohoo plz give uz a chance!! You are beating us without giving us other tribes a chance!!!!! :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yes, I must say your tribe's recruitment techniques have worked a charm. I mean, it's impressive to have 2 tribes of yours based on the same continent.

Tribe ranking for the continent 54
Rank Name Points Villages
1 M.E.A 7.972 91
2 M.E.A2 5.523 67

DeletedUser

But according to lots of people here that is the best technique (and im not being sarcastic there are people who say we will fail nt cuz of mass recruitment but because of our placement)

DeletedUser

Every failed tribe has contributing factors to their failure. It's the good tribes that fix them early enough not to affect them later on in the game.

cstro95

Yes, I must say your tribe's recruitment techniques have worked a charm. I mean, it's impressive to have 2 tribes of yours based on the same continent.

Tribe ranking for the continent 54
Rank Name Points Villages
1 M.E.A 7.972 91
2 M.E.A2 5.523 67

Thank you.

Doubt it sebco.

homosapien812

As everyone can see, [ally][xXx][/ally] is no longer named [ally][xXx][/ally]. They named [ally]M.E.A4[/ally] Meaning they merged. Already Such a big familiy Tribe :icon_eek:

noobs, the whole lot of them...

and 2 think i kind of liked these too:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Zarazel, I think it is time to put on your DisBandit hat once more...

Or your goofy hat or whatever hat it is you have...:icon_wink: