M.o.tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

M.O.TW

I was in ~S.L~ when they formed from high members of SL and they climbed really fast, i left SL and joined them and immediately love it.

Anyone have any personal opinions on MOTW they would like to discuss?

DeletedUser27526

yes i tihnk they are a bunch of noob mass recruiters with a half brained leader

DeletedUser

half brained?!! i dunno, ill give you a very anti-spam leader, but he knows what hes doing.

DeletedUser

I have no opinion as of yet of M.O.TW although I do think that their name is a little of arrogant.

homosapien812

i like them, as i like every1 on my 1st look, not done anything wrong far as i know. at the moment i give them the thumbs up. lets just keep it that way

Kevin Li

half brained?!! i dunno, ill give you a very anti-spam leader, but he knows what hes doing.

Knows what he is doing? Unless he goes by another name in other worlds, then probably not. This world is the one that he has the most points in. Yep, a whole 300 points.

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]oh dear. i hope you arent implying that he doesnt sit at his computer all day and game game game... then i will not respect him...[/sarcasm]

Shh!

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]oh dear. i hope you arent implying that he doesnt sit at his computer all day and game game game... then i will not respect him...[/sarcasm]

Shh!
Nor do I, but I keep my account online as often as possible none the less.

lavalya

Shh!

So now you have to be behind your computer 24/7 to know what you're doing? Some people are just more "gifted" than others. Or maybe I should say, some are less "gifted" than us.

morongk2.jpg

Faetzy

So now you have to be behind your computer 24/7 to know what you're doing? Some people are just more "gifted" than others. Or maybe I should say, some are less "gifted" than us.

morongk2.jpg

Stop bullying lava :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

could you at least have the courtesy to take the piss properly with my name spelt correctly?

your dead..

yes people i do play on other worlds,just with a different name & i do no exackly what im doing

DeletedUser32679

I do have to say the one bas thing about M.O.TW is the have just got a academy tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.