Status
Not open for further replies.

123fab

You 2 Are Noobs 4 Life
F***ed Up ..
Stupid Talk About Shitty Wars
All I Know Is Im Good
**** The Rest

Can we get him blocked. Seriously that is uncalled for and border-line idiotic. I don't feel like listening to that in a forum. I don't know about the rest of you guys.

Cheers,
Dawn

You cant get him banned for that,trust me i know i used to help around forum modding, he isint stupid cant you see the *** meaning he hasint done no harm. i read this in terms and conditions. sorry

fabian

Last edited:

Woodlandapple

You cant get him banned for that,trust me i know i used to help around forum modding, he isint stupid cant you see the *** meaning he hasint done no harm. i read this in terms and conditions. sorry

fabian

He may be getting banned for making a new account to get past a perma-ban though :icon_rolleyes:. And he didnt censor all of the words.

123fab

hey , what do you mean past perm ban,
i read back where it said he was blaze, are you sure, last i heard he left this game and didint want to come back, ill give him a talk , and see how it goes.

ps blaze wasint a jackass, for the guy that said that
mind your tone. i know him he is sound
you could get banned for that, atleast he wasint st***d
always use **** ok

and his name is zaur by the way !

thanks

Last edited:

livefromthe216

hey , what do you mean past perm ban,
i read back where it said he was blaze, are you sure, last i heard he left this game and didint want to come back, ill give him a talk , and see how it goes.

ps blaze wasint a jackass, for the guy that said that
mind your tone. i know him he is sound
you could get banned for that, atleast he wasint st***d
always use **** ok

and his name is zaur by the way !

thanks

Im drawing a blank here, what could this word be?

DeletedUser

Thread has gone waay off topic.

Banning is not done lightly, if you wish to report someone, file a ticket please.

You can block people personally in your "User CP" so you dont see what they say.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.