M.o.tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

shut up you noob! you suck whats your rank? hows the 10 spear going?
go farm an inactive player coz you cant farm anything else!

THIS IS TO ALL OF YOUR TRIBE and oh you are all noobs

760.gif

nice noob talk :)

DeletedUser20734

weve all gotta have a bit of noob talk, it removes the noobism from our system

DeletedUser

weve all gotta have a bit of noob talk, it removes the noobism from our system

we do? and im guessing the general language in MOT.W is noobish when i first had a quick glance at this tribe it seemed okey but noobz you are: one family 2. mass recruition of the nation 3. we farm u yayz lots more to come :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your proud for being pointwhore?

Lemme clear ur base with 100axes+. Then go cry :)

lol define point whore? because all iv done is got a good army and upgraded smithy lvl 12 now how do u think i got supplies .. thay didnt magicly arrive at my village u noob mate cum at me with everything u got u noob! u suck u think ur all big and bad coz u are in the top of the offencive rank but all that tels me is u waste ur troops on stupid fights! try send an attack i wont cal backup ill just leave my village for ur men to meet there death!

The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know.

lsvader.gif

DeletedUser

lol define point whore? because all iv done is got a good army and upgraded smithy lvl 12 now how do u think i got supplies .. thay didnt magicly arrive at my village u noob mate cum at me with everything u got u noob! u suck u think ur all big and bad coz u are in the top of the offencive rank but all that tels me is u waste ur troops on stupid fights! try send an attack i wont cal backup ill just leave my village for ur men to meet there death!

The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know.

lsvader.gif

Omg. You must learn to spell. I don't understand what you are saying.

No I wont send my axes at you. BECURES. The way is 24 hours. And you will just ask for support at ur Tribe. And You probally whored Wall. High to maybe lvl 15. And if you got 12 Smithy ur a Pointwhore. Smithy = Gives lots of Points.

DeletedUser

lsvader.gif

No, I won't, perv.

DeletedUser

No, I won't, perv.

Haha, good one :icon_redface:

On topic: Hackthis, all your post shows is that you don't clear any of your farms, and you just got lucky with them. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get like 7 barbarians/bonuses in their 7x7. You have also invited all the reasonable sized players there.

Woodlandapple

To save the victims of Rboks' posts, please pledge 500 of each resource to Me. All donations will go towards repairing the brains of fellow players who have been affected.

DeletedUser

You 2 Are Noobs 4 Life
F***ed Up ..
Stupid Talk About Shitty Wars
All I Know Is Im Good
**** The Rest

Can we get him blocked. Seriously that is uncalled for and border-line idiotic. I don't feel like listening to that in a forum. I don't know about the rest of you guys.

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser35138

I dont think we could get him blocked, i dunno i dont read the rules much. The new mod should know.

DeletedUser

You 2 Are Noobs 4 Life
F***ed Up ..
Stupid Talk About Shitty Wars
All I Know Is Im Good
**** The Rest

While i like that you're willing to fight for your tribe on the PnP forums, there is a way to go about it. You my friend missed that mark by a long way.

Woodlandapple

Im not sure if he really is Blaze.. from W17 or not, but if he is he was already banned. So he should get an IP ban imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.