M|W disbanded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19695

Why did they disband?
what could be the future, if everything will end by 1st of march? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cause Mirificu was never a good duke, he didn't even build defensive units and had his tribemates defend his villages for him. He made smaller members clear villages for him as well. I got sick of the crap and let the tribe in on it. He was also too busy with speed round to actually read his own forums. He abused M|W and it just got out of hand. The tribe only held together as a shield of points, when I left and explained what was really going on, everyone already knew it they just needed to know they could leave with out being nobled. So I showed them the way.

DeletedUser

As i sayed on the forums i have problems in family...big problems and i can't play a normal world for now...

@hgybr999 you say i am not a good duke? maybe is true...but i maded a tribe just with poor players, on the forum a lot of guys sayed: M|W is a noobs tribe, they dont have a good future, etc. :) but M|W was #1 for a long time, and we destroyed tribe RA...

My family is more important that this game that is sure.

Thanks for all loyal members of M|W and sorry for what hapened.

As always sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.