M0NST3R Clan Recruitment K96

DeletedUser

Aight lets get to the bottom line here, I came from another world with another username. I have created another account in this world, to introduce a new tribe...

R0CK$TAR..........3N3RGY

Recruitments

*Must be in world K96, or a little closer (k95 or 97) however recruitment is limited
*Must be active everyday,
*Right now, points do not matter, only thing that matters is if you know how to play this game, and you have units ready.
*You must be loyal to this clan
*You must not attack your tribe members, or your allies, or you shall be kicked and sentenced as the tribes enemy.
*Lastly, just have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46195

Ya should merge with d3th, we are looking for people that play everyday. We have the leadership setup from w22. So all ya have to do is kill.

DeletedUser

Ya should merge with d3th, we are looking for people that play everyday. We have the leadership setup from w22. So all ya have to do is kill.

Ya merge with D3TH,
.....after their epic failure of the absolutely huge family in W22 and humiliating defeat by a tribe les than half their size,

......the humble and brave Leader Ywevis after failing to get enough followers to ressurect his great D3TH tribe, he gathered his few loyals....

.....and joined W40 for more legendary hugging, merging, plotting, backstabbing and bragging

.....So if you like to be backstabbed, be the servant of the Ywevis' select few who only support themselves and feed off their tribe's weak ones

.....if you like to be ordered to do the dirty work for Ywevis' select weathered Warrior Killers (lol)

....if you like to be treated as a second class dispensable member

...if you like atribe which looks to grow huge with hugging and merging

JOIN, MERGE WITH, ALLY & NAP with the mighty Ywevis and his D3TH crew.

You won't regret it (Well if you do it'll be too late anyway)

PS: I see your hugging has started again Darling. Good luck with your plots!!!....mr. Merger KIng click

Last edited by a moderator: