MACY's

DeletedUser60449

how is he horrible which worlds? and pm me seriously im reporting.

DeletedUser60449

I've seen him play on several worlds, he's horrible. Also homelessjimmy is one of the Duke of Lethal Spammers, he's not joining MACY's why is he in your 'list'?

you seem like a worst noob btw for even misdefining the definition of noob idiot.

Michael Corleone.

am i a noob. Clearing ive been playing for a long time...
Like I said, it does not matter how long you have been playing. You can be a noob and be playing this game for years, or a player who has had great success and has been playing for six months.

DeletedUser60449

then how does what you just said make sense. Thats what i call failure as a human being so please jump off a bridge.

Michael Corleone.

then how does what you just said make sense. Thats what i call failure as a human being so please jump off a bridge.
0_0 Time to use examples?

Goldddarkwarrior has been playing Tribal Wars for almost three years, yet fails on every world.

It does not matter how long you have played this game, or how many worlds you have played is what I am getting at.

And don't tell me to jump off a bridge. Those people in MACY's should be embarrassed by your posting.

Michael Corleone.

Whatever you say Trainus. Yup, one of your friends just told me. Good try Trainus.

Good, now that you do not care, I am done here.

Have a nice day Trainus.

DeletedUser

Whatever you say Trainus. Yup, one of your friends just told me. Good try Trainus.

Good, now that you do not care, I am done here.

Have a nice day Trainus.

wow so the guy that you were calling a noob was the guy you were arguing with! that is hilarious