mad families

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

ive heard alot of people saying that SGL is mad to have so many tribes...has anyone taken a look at LIFE recently?

LIFE
LIFE|a

LIFE 2
LIFE 5

LIFEG
LIFEGa
LIFE S

LIFE14
LIFE25
LIFE26
LIFE28
LIFE52
LIFE58
LIFE72
LIFE67
LIFE77
LIFE87

M4LIFE

at least SGL have a few top 20 tribes and all are strong...that is just pure maddness!!!!

DeletedUser

I have. They're one of those annoying tribes that just fill gaps with tiny players who you can't quite eradicate thanks to morale.

Kind of like cockroaches. They're everywhere up here.

Tangalor Firefoot

I have. They're one of those annoying tribes that just fill gaps with tiny players who you can't quite eradicate thanks to morale.

Kind of like cockroaches. They're everywhere up here.

Cockroaches.. NO! more like Twinkes waiting to become a big enough pile to be mass eaten.

xRedDevil

Theres always one tribe on each world with a rediculous (If that's how you spell it) amount of tribes in one family...

DeletedUser

Irc is not what I like best. I only join one channel, and you're not in it! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL I wonder how they communicate things through their tribes.

TUBA was a big family tribe on this world a long long time ago, they were on other worlds as well I believe.

DeletedUser

re

The UnBeatable Alliance a.k.a TUBA were a mass family tribe from previous worlds. In world 1 they had 2 tribes, TUBA and TUBA25, which were alright in their clusters, with TUBA25 being a continent tribe which withheld many isolated TW attacks. However they knew if TW took a real interest in them, theywould crumple inwards, as all tribes had. They became TP, a branch of the vast Paladin family who were close allies with TW. TUBA ended there and now their members are scattered throughout tribes.

In world 2 they were a mass family tribes like many are in that world. I don't know the beginnings of TUBA but I know that they got involved in a war with ESL, who they vastly outnumbered. However their many "allies" decided to side with ESL and it was everyone on TUBA. They crumbled and the leftover factions merged into RUM who were then destroyed shortly afterwards by Aten and StW.

Don't know world 3 but they were there for awhile.

World 4 they began brightly as all family tribes do due to mass recruiting:icon_rolleyes: but their many factions were ungainly and decisions were hard to make and implement. However there were some good factions as war was declared very early on TUBA by FP who were vastly outnumbered but done very well in the war. However something caused their better members to leave to OA and FP disbanded. Soon however the very new and unheard MCD declared war for previous grievances, w00t jumped on the bandwagon as did FTR and the war blazed. In this respect the most prominent and well-led branch, TUBA45 who had held up to FTR attacks left to form WAR. TUBA soon became LIFE.

World 6 TUBA resurfaced but they were actually TIO led by H0lly Gh0st.

That's everything in very simplistic detail.

openeye

The UnBeatable Alliance a.k.a TUBA were a mass family tribe from previous worlds. In world 1 they had 2 tribes, TUBA and TUBA25, which were alright in their clusters, with TUBA25 being a continent tribe which withheld many isolated TW attacks. However they knew if TW took a real interest in them, theywould crumple inwards, as all tribes had. They became TP, a branch of the vast Paladin family who were close allies with TW. TUBA ended there and now their members are scattered throughout tribes.

In world 2 they were a mass family tribes like many are in that world. I don't know the beginnings of TUBA but I know that they got involved in a war with ESL, who they vastly outnumbered. However their many "allies" decided to side with ESL and it was everyone on TUBA. They crumbled and the leftover factions merged into RUM who were then destroyed shortly afterwards by Aten and StW.

Don't know world 3 but they were there for awhile.

World 4 they began brightly as all family tribes do due to mass recruiting:icon_rolleyes: but their many factions were ungainly and decisions were hard to make and implement. However there were some good factions as war was declared very early on TUBA by FP who were vastly outnumbered but done very well in the war. However something caused their better members to leave to OA and FP disbanded. Soon however the very new and unheard MCD declared war for previous grievances, w00t jumped on the bandwagon as did FTR and the war blazed. In this respect the most prominent and well-led branch, TUBA45 who had held up to FTR attacks left to form WAR. TUBA soon became LIFE.

World 6 TUBA resurfaced but they were actually TIO led by H0lly Gh0st.

That's everything in very simplistic detail.

One slight mistake, FP didn't disband into OA, or at all really. It was wiped out by poor, arrogant leadership, even worse diplomacy, and a large number of inactive large W1 players. Most of the tribe didn't agree with the TUBA war and were largely unable to do much damage as it was early world 4, like top player had 10 villages early. We found the war pointless and the leadership ineffective and so I arranged a treaty with TUBA to allow amnesty for those of us who wished to leave (over 75% of the tribe). Most members that left FP actually went into MCD or FTR with a scattered few going into w00t and Smoker tribes. I was the only member of FP to join OA.

Openeye

Last edited:

greenmonsta

LIFE are pretty much just traitors and refuees ive found, they sniped a few villages off me...i was fighting a member of their tribe when he was kicked out for some reason and although he was bigger then me and had LIFE support at the time i still managed to beat him and had cleared vilages which were then sniped by LIFE, we asked compensation and they told us they would give us villages....they then told us that the villages they were giving us were from a member of OUR TRIBE, fed us alot of BS about how he didnt kjnow they were in out tribe. anyway thats what LIFE are like...bad players, cant coordinate and will snipe wherever possible...i mean cmon, they have around 8 million points plus in k76 alone and they are being beaten by a tribe that started fighting LIFE with 1million points, they are now up to 2 million and still beating LIFE!!
also if you look at their tribe you see most of them have ea few hundred thousand points and some only have 3 or 4 members, its stupidity!! i have NEVER seen a worse tribe in world4, and thats saying a hell of a lot!

DeletedUser

XD

I got an invite to Life-6, a pathetically small tribe that's not even in my area.

I was going to write about telling them that I'm in the 9th ranked tribe in the world, and that I alone had more than half the points of their entire tribe, but I decided I'd just ignore them and see how long it took them to realize that I wasn't about to accept.

It took them about a week >.<

greenmonsta

lmao, they have been trying to recruit me ever since they formed. wakeling kept asking me to join but i was already in a great tribe - SGL-TM and i was the only one on k76, i could have joined LIFE but i decided to get more players into the tribe im already in :p glad i didnt go now seeing what they are like.
recently a member of theirs went inactive, one of our members told me about it nad a couple of days ago he went abandoned..LIFE didnt have a clue about this and have only recently started attacking......i have already taken 5 of those villages lol and the smith level are something else - level 1 spear and sword and level 3 cat and ram....what kinda moron does that?! those levels are in a near-maxxed village as welll. and he had used all 15 techs.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about!
ill tell you why life rule and sgl dont!
there simple factors!

1)life are highly organised=sgl have no orgnaisation

e.g.they al think they rule and all tribe have different diplomacy and there is no rank! doubt external forum!

could someone point me in the irght direction please!

2)life have gained respect from bigger and stronger allies as on the other hand once more, sgl have none and have no idea!

3)Life have respect as they take on big tribes in war and earn new lands and stripes. SGL..WELL THEY ATTACK TRIBES WITH 10 MEMNERS ONLY REACHING 10K POINTS AND EXPECT RESPECT! thats why the dominate that rim area and hide fomr the core where all the real fighter action happens!

all they are is a couple of sim city players thrown together with big points! maybe they can prove me wrong but to be honest i dont care!

thanks for hearing the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.