MAD message to Kush

.Smiler

.....where is the glory on picking a fight with a lessor opposition.

I'd like to point out you declared on us. Agreed that it was fairly ballsy but I will follow this with a screenshot of a conversation I had with No Limit where he pointed out he had marked us as allies less than ten days before he decided to declare on us. This is why MAD lost ~10 villages that I would have like to have kept; due to the belief No Limit wanted to work with us - it seems diplomacy is dead to him. This cannot be changed now though, we should have been more wary but we were too busy eating Empire.

http://prntscr.com/koagho

Funny. All the war caps I see have been from heavily inactive players.

This guy wasn't inactive:
http://www.twstats.com/en102/index....ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Nor was this guy:
http://www.twstats.com/en102/index.php?page=player&id=11403669

Or this guy:
http://www.twstats.com/en102/index....ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Or this guy:

Could you please let us know who the inactive we ate were? And just because someone quits as soon as a train comes their way that hardly counts IMO.

We responded to your opening OP which was feeble and we are now clearly dominating this war. You can defend all you want but OD doesn't win wars at the end of the day, capping villages does and so far we have done more of that and the last time you took a village which wasn't a recap was on the 18th.

Would be great to continue the discussion and see the forums busier!

Charlie

DeletedUser84793

Hey smiler...pull me finger!..lol hope your doing well over their...i agree these forums has been dead..not like they use to be that's for sure..always good to get on here and talk smack from time to time..nothing wrong with that...:D by the way most if not all those players you listed..i don't think i even know them..so yea just because they played a bit don't mean they were team players..big difference in my book..at least i never spoken to them..and one of them is not a good team player anyways..but regardless..i'm not gonna take away some of your tribes victory..you guys earned them regardless..but you cant have my villages..lol so stop trying to take them!o_O:Do_O:Do_O:eek:

DeletedUser84793

As i am walking in my village and i'm looking down on the ground, and i see all the dead noblemen from the MAD tribe just laying their starting to rot..i some times wonder what they were thinking in their last moments....and i think i know...they were thinking what the hell did i give my life up for? my commanders did not send no troops to help in this fight..17 strait dead nobles sent as fakes...such a waste!

The logic in this i guess would be, to kill their own nobles so they can replace them closer to the front lines,As if that will make any difference? 2 million+ in resources just in fakes? I will never understand this logic...I lost count on the many nobles and nukes i have destroyed in this war...those brave noblemen died for their masters..never forget! R.I.P:eek:

On a further note...much be nice to have that kind of resources to just throw away..lol cheers everyone..:cool:

DeletedUser84793

As i was on guard walking my grounds..i heard a fart..when i searched to see where that sound came from,behold it was the mighty broxi1 from the mad tribe...i chased him down and killed 3 more nobles..but that fat bastard got away...and now my camp smells with his disgusting fart smell...thanks broxi1o_O Change your shorts...lol

DeletedUser50073

Sorry for another "Forum posting train snipe" but why are you still talking? This isn't a blog and nobles die in tribalwars quite often. :confused:

DeletedUser84793

Sorry for another "Forum posting train snipe" but why are you still talking? This isn't a blog and nobles die in tribalwars quite often. :confused:

Why am i still talking? because i can and you cant do a damn thing about that!o_O

DeletedUser122408

Do I need to say more? MAD will surely fall now and that is without a doubt.

And its always a pleasure to see Sicory upset/rimmed. Can’t wait!

DeletedUser50073

Do I need to say more? MAD will surely fall now and that is without a doubt.

And its always a pleasure to see Sicory upset/rimmed. Can’t wait!

MAD has a good duke and great players, can't say the same for your tribe sorry. So I'm not sure why you seem to think we will "Surely fall now." As for kush... Maybe a few decent players but If you think kush is surviving to end game you're mistaken.

And please, would love to hear where you have ever seen me upset or rimmed?

DeletedUser84793

MAD has a good duke and great players, can't say the same for your tribe sorry. So I'm not sure why you seem to think we will "Surely fall now." As for kush... Maybe a few decent players but If you think kush is surviving to end game you're mistaken.

And please, would love to hear where you have ever seen me upset or rimmed?

As soon as i get under your skin on here you sent attacks..lol well my friend your nukes will just die like the rest..happy to kill them off my little booger eating friend!:eek:

DeletedUser122408

W100 was an excellent display of how trash you are as a player and a person Sicory. :)

And sniper.. you are the one coming to our duke trying to be a spy uh oh

DeletedUser112079

As i was on guard walking my grounds..i heard a fart..when i searched to see where that sound came from,behold it was the mighty broxi1 from the mad tribe...i chased him down and killed 3 more nobles..but that fat bastard got away...and now my camp smells with his disgusting fart smell...thanks broxi1o_O Change your shorts...lol
This was not public information, dad. :|

DeletedUser84793

Well i for one enjoy the challenge of MAD members! They greatly out number us which goes heavy in their favor..their only problem is..they don't have enough good players to be effective as they might think. Our tribe is way smaller but our greatest strength is the players! I don't see how MAD can match up to this...maybe they will..but maybe not! But regardless this war has been a blast so far and it will be interesting to see how MAD maintains the war against Kush ad other tribes in this world who will be joining in against MAD. My advice to MAD...stop wasting your resources..your gonna need every bit of it, if you wanna stay in the game against the best this world has to offer..Don't say i didnt warn ya! God speed to ya Mad followers...o_O

DeletedUser50073

W100 was an excellent display of how trash you are as a player and a person Sicory. :)

And sniper.. you are the one coming to our duke trying to be a spy uh oh

Thought you weren't Dalton? Because who you claimed you were, you were playing 100 what once per week? Maybe spoke to me once? Now you know about me huh? W100 you named all of your villages after pills, and here all of your villages are named after beers. You only play on mobile like 100. I know who you are. You know you did bad in a world when you hide your identity in the next world! You wouldn't even let me rim you, you asked Uruz for support and promised them your villages.:D:D:D I know because someone who stacked you wanted me to coplay after I gifted my villages in 100.

I laughed out loud when you called sniper a spy. I seem to remember you SPYING for me begging to get in my tribe :D You know what happened in w100 don't try to lie. You're a spy, a fake, and mediocre player at best.
nmtUW7G.png

Don't be on the PnP being the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122408

You can keep thinking I am dalton bud but as I said before. He told me all about your w100 experience and i know what he did. ‍♂️

DeletedUser50073

Makes perfect sense. Aria wouldn't play her own .net account, but instead take over "Dalton's" account when he quits. I knew you were dumb just from speaking to you in general, but my God man.

Oh and Dalton just says, "Before I quit and give you my account, let me fill you in on this Sicory guy!" Give me a break dude.

Z761rKa.png

DeletedUser120022

What a great walk for the noblemen of KUSH. So sad to hear they went missing after they hit the target.

#RIP KUSHnoblemen