MAD message to Kush

DeletedUser120022

I did some further research and I saw there died around 30 noblemen on their trip? Were they just walking without any coordination? Did they want to commit suicide because KUSH villages are build out bad? Only them will know. Maybe they thought the leadership doesn’t fully commit in this war and they wanted to make a point, who knows. It still doesn’t matter, let’s pray for them and hand over the resources to us next time, we can use them good!

@KUSH, do you even take this war seriously? 32 nobles lost, a load of nukes, BUT...... No villages captured. It should hurt.

DeletedUser122408

I did some further research and I saw there died around 30 noblemen on their trip? Were they just walking without any coordination? Did they want to commit suicide because KUSH villages are build out bad? Only them will know. Maybe they thought the leadership doesn’t fully commit in this war and they wanted to make a point, who knows. It still doesn’t matter, let’s pray for them and hand over the resources to us next time, we can use them good!

@KUSH, do you even take this war seriously? 32 nobles lost, a load of nukes, BUT...... No villages captured. It should hurt.

No villages captured? Which war are you watching?