Made me kindve laugh.

DeletedUser

I didn't think /b/ would actually do this after the failure last time. I doubt they'll get very far, not enough experience. If they're going to just zerg the crap out of World 60 they're going to need more than that.

DeletedUser

what happened with the fort families? how far did they get?

DeletedUser

Well, I used to play on w10, then I took a ram in the wall.

All of these new dazzling features are so awesum, I really think of sticking for some time with this world, mabe until some criminal scum drags me back to real life

Muldie325

The Fort families had over a thousand members and actually made a ring around the whole world.

The original ones that is.

DeletedUser

The noobs are leading an uprising, let them be! this may be just what tw needs!

DeletedUser

l'm assuming that's sarcastic but the new achievement feature is gay. Can see how everyone around me is doing without even scouting.

:xmas rolleyes:
I really like all the new features: Archers, Ronnie (that's my paladin), and yes, achievments.

Also, I hope this old trick still works: I heard there were some people that are after rare achievments, you might want to unlock a rare yet easy one. In game, go to Settings, press settings under "Profile", press "Start Over", enter your super secret password and press ok.

DeletedUser

:xmas rolleyes:
I really like all the new features: Archers, Ronnie (that's my paladin), and yes, achievments.

Also, I hope this old trick still works: I heard there were some people that are after rare achievments, you might want to unlock a rare yet easy one. In game, go to Settings, press settings under "Profile", press "Start Over", enter your super secret password and press ok.

Cool, another gold star!

DeletedUser

there are also anon 26 anon 37 and a lot of other random numbers lol.. guess they don't know how to count.. newbs! :D